The Plan And The..................SURPRISE

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

 

Yong hwa pick up shin hye from hospital and he held her hand and took her to his car in public ((so that people know about them that they are dating))anyway he took her to her house she asked him to come in t her house but then he rejected because he had a concert tomorrow and they needed a little practice and she said it was ok with her and they said their good bye to each other and then he left but then she had an evil plan “”let’s find out later kekekekeke”” fot yong hwa’s concert ….it was evening in next day and shin hye decided to go to C.N.BLUE concert and she tried very hard until finely manager agreed and then they went to the concert without going backstage she cancelled the surprise yong hwa until after the ending they set down and watched the concert and she slowly watching yong hwa is performing and he seemed very……adorable and cute and every time he saying “I LOVE YOU” or “I MISS YOU” her heart beats are getting very fast that she want to stand up and shout his name just like a fan but then she step back and cancelled the idea and enjoyed the concert and when the concert ended she told her manager that she has to go the backstage alone to surprise yong and she has to say something to and that her manager not to be worried because soon he well find out too…………C.N.BLUE was having  fun thought they were tired but still yong was talking to his band mate about their next concert………..

Yong hwa:-you know I am so tired but I am still happy.

Jung hyun:-oh that’s right we are tired but look at those fans.

Yong hwa:-they inspire me a lot you know…………when someone tapped his back and when he turn around and SURPRISE it was his fake girlfriend park shin hye he was amazed he was happy and he was not faking this time suddenly she hugged him and he was speechless and he wrapped his arm around her……….

Shin hye:-ya why don’t you contact me I missed you so much.

Yong hwa:-ya you did surprised me how are you? of course I missed you.

Shin hye let go of the hug and turned to jung hyun:-hi jung hyunssi how are you?

Jung hyun was shocked:-oh hi shin hye unni how are you am fine thanks.

Min hyuk:-unni……..shin hye unni you are her.

Shin hye:-oh of course I am here I wanted to watch your concert.

Jung shin:-unni welcome how are you

Shin hye:-oh thank you jung shin I am glad that I met you is that alright if I kidnapped yong for a few moment just a little bit.

Jung hyun:-no it is ok go ahead.

Shin hye:-oh thanks for you all………then she hold yong’s hand and went little away from the boys to talk.

Shin he:-yong I am sorry for doing that I know you are tired.

Yong hwa:-why what is going on shin hye?

Shin hye:-I have a plan since you planned for be my fake boyfriend I have to do that so just follow my lead ok?

Yong hwa:-ok no worry let’s do that……..then they went to the boys.

Shin hye:-jung hyun lets gather up I want to take a picture with you four.

Jung hyun:-oh??? Ok hI well tell them…….then yong hwa just stood there .

Yong hwa:-excuse me miss can you take a picture of us?

Miss:-sure yong hwassi come one gather up say cheese ….then she took a picture.

The boys:-thank you for doing that.

Shin hye:-ah min hyuk stop I want you toe take a picture of me and yong please.

The boys including yong hwa were shocked but then yong trust shin hye and just smiled and then nodded to min hyuk in a positive way.

Min hyuk:-oh sure unni let me do that…then he took shin hye’s phone.

Then shin hye stand by yong and wrap her hand around his wrist and he understand the idea so he wrap his hand around her shoulder and get more closer((“oh my god I am really imaginig sweet”))just like lovers and all in the room I mean all the persons in the backstage were stood like that frozen in their place it is ok if she took a picture with the boys it is ok if she took a picture with yong but taking a picture with yong in this situation wrapping around each other hands and next to each other that close that was surprise for everyone but then that was not all when shin hye suddenly decided to tweet the pictures first the the boys pictures and then her solo picture with yong and guess what did she tweeted like a description to their solo picture((hi everyone did you saw CNBLUE concert it was really deabak ))that was for the first picture but for the second((hi again this me with CNBLUE leader JUNG YONG HWA are you jealous of me? I bet you are because now I am with him now and he is my MAN my boyfriend please support them and specially my yong CNBLUE hwaitting)) that was her tweet and she told yong to check her tweet and when he opened the tweet his eyes were shocked his mouth was open and he was frozen in his place and then he looked at shin hye she was smiling that drove him crazy but then it was his fault after all he agreed on shin hye’s brother request 

 

Shin hye left yong hwa thought she was worried but yong hwa told her that everything is going to be fine like always and before she goes he planet a kiss to her cheek they act like a couple in front everyone but yong hwa didn’t know what’s waiting for him in the backstage a monster with a burning eyes ((kekekekekeke sorry for that)) his manager came to him and he showed him his phone it was shin hye tweeter the photos…

Manager:-jung yong hwa what is that?

Yong hwa  pretend like he doesn’t know anything:-what is it hyung?

Manager:-don’t you dare to pretend like that.

Yong hwa:-ok so what? I am in the relationship with shin hye and…

Manager:-so it’s true and why you decided to do it in public.?

Yong hwa:-hyung it’s not a good time we have to go to the confrance.

Before he could wait to his respond he goes or say run away to another hell the reporters ((hhhhhhhhh poor yong hwa))……..and in confrance.

Reporter 1:-jung yong hwassi I know  your concert is deabak but how about the pictures from you and shin hyessi is it true what she said?

Yong hwa:-thanks for the complements second the news about me and PARK SHIN HYEssi is …………………….true we are in relationship.((dolliers be happy there he said he said he is in relationship with Ms.dolley)).

All the reporters wondered and surprised with his answer and they wanted to know more so welcome to hell yong hwassi…………

Reporter 2:-so how long you have been together?

Yong hwa:-it’s been a while ago..

Reporter 2:-but we want the time yong hwassi.

Yong hwa smiled:-it’s been 6 month at least.

Reporter 3:-so the rumor about her and won bin must bothered you a lot that’s why you decided to do that?

Yong hwa:-of course it bothered me and it hurt shin hye a lot that’s why we decided to do that.

Reporter 4:-I am kim seok hyun talking by name all the fans of you two I have a question and I hope you can answer me ong hwassi.

Yong hwa:-sure anything I well answer.

Reporter 4:-ok if you that sure I would ask you when was your first kiss? I mean we all know that you kissed in heartstrings but how about now?

Yong hwa cursed him inside:-well ah that’s to privet seok hyunssi.

Reporter 4:-but we all want to know the answer if you don’t mind.

Yong hwa:-well I would love to say it but you know me and shin hye decided to keept secret and that’s all………………

 

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey another chapter i am happy thanks guys for supporting me i am so happy more surprise chapter well come wait for it heartsmiley