HALF OF TRUTH REVELIED........BOYS INVESTGATION :O

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

Yong hwa was walking down stairs with seo hyon and they were talking about the song and when he raised his head up and almost fait and hold seo hyun’s arm to not fall and that create smirk on her face and that scene which made him shock like that was shin hye holding won bin’s arm and walking with him so she turn her head up and saw him holding her shoulder almost tear her apart but she bowed her head down and kept on walking past them so yong hwa turn to sad mood and kept walking with seo hyun till they reached the studio and they were ready to record the song but apparently yong hwa was not because he couldn’t take off the shin hye’s scene in front of his face and his mind because whenever he wanted to focus the image of them appearing again losing his focus..

They were ready to start and first was seo hyun started the song and all just admired her voice except for yong hwa who didn’t even looked up at her and all she was doing was just to impress her but no he didn’t even looked up at her and the second his turn was to sing shin hye walked by and heard his voice and stood frozen there and closed her eyes and his image with seo hyun couldn’t leave her mind and looked from the window and saw them singing and yong hwa was closed eyes….

Shin hye: - game over and you won seo hyun…

So pulled herself together and left the place broken and when yong hwa looked up and felt someone was observing him he was right but not in the right time because he looked down disappointedly….

Guys gathered up and knew won bin was going to be at the studio so they stalked him and knew he was with shin hye so they were undercover and stalked them down and saw won bin taking her home and saw what is unexpectedly happen….

Won bin took her to the door and they all tried to listen and they heard a bit of shocking words coming out from their mouth….

Won bin: - so the plan is going as the way we want…

Shin hye:- yes it goes as we want…. As you guys want.

Won bin: - look am sorry but ……… threaten us and if we didn’t do what…..want then both people we love going to get hurt…

She looked up at him: - I can’t believe that you agreed to this unhuman act you are just disgust me and if it’s not for yong hwa I would not do that not in million years…

Won bin: - shin hye am really “he tried to touch her shoulder but she shakes off and pull it off” am sorry let’s just continue in this act….

Shin hye looked at him with disgust look and suddenly slapped him hard and tears were running like river and he couldn’t get angry on her because she was hurt so bad…

Shin hye: - get off me I don’t want to see you again leave…

She went inside and shut the door hard and won bin get to the car and left the place and that left the boys shocked in their place…

Jung shin: - an act?! Why would she do that?!

Min hyuk: - she is protecting him hyung from someone but who?!

Jung hyun: - now we know the truth I knew unni won’t do that to hyung but how to proof that to hyung he won’t believe us like that…

Min hyunk: - so what is next?!

Jung shin smirked and they both confused with his act…

Jung hyun: - now what? What was that smirk for…

Jung shin: - to make hyung believe in us we should bring proof from the source himself and that means…….

Jung hyun smirked too which made min hyuk confuse: - what is it?!!

Jung hyun and jung shin said in one time: - investigate the suspect…

They went home and thought that was enough for a day and they made progress for first day and they sat down setting discussing the issue and just change the subject whenever their hyung was coming and he just let them alone…

It was tiring week for yong hwa an somehow seo hyun made a way to get close to him and she did and he was smiling to her and some other trick to get him close specially the dance in MV was so close still seo hyun knows that his smile was missing something but she didn’t found out the reason but didn’t bother to find out why he is like that…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................

I WON'T SAY A THING :D JUST GO FOR NEXT CHAPTER :)