From heartbroken to jealousy to a great plan...........

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Well cnblue finished thier tour and they hget head back to korea and just like kids they asked for  one month holiday but thier manager gave them only one week thaught they had a lot of work but then they were tired specially yong hwa because what he did in japan by breaking up with shin hye and in every confrance they i mean shin hye and yong hwa both said that they broke up because of asome personal reason even they asked them what was that reason   but  they didn't say anything and by that the yongshin couple broke up in public(((sorry yongshin's fan..........))) anyway they get back to korea at to thier dorm and thier fan meeting was cancelled when they got to the dorm the set down infront of tv for a while and they started talking about ...............nothing important really.

Min hyuk:- ahhhhhh hyung i am so tired what should i do???????

yong hwa:-and why for the hell would you ask me ????? what can i do to you??

Min hyuk :- Tsk tsk i was not talking to you .........

Jung hyun:-then don't ask me too because i don't what to do ..........

Min hyuk:- i was not talking to you too ...........i was just thinking out loud..

Jung shin:- i wish i could be older than you you poor min hyuk

Min hyuk:-ahhhhhhhh pointless i am going to bring some food.........

Yong hwa:-but you just ate...................?????????????

Min hyuk:- so what i am hungry again is that a crime or something........""and he goes to thier kitchen""

then they all laughed at min hyuk's big stomatch and finely they leaved  him alone..........

Jung hyun:-ahhhhh stop that lets watch some tv .

Yong hwa:- i am tired i am going to sleep.

he was about to go but then he heard what's on tv ........

Tv presenter:-welcome to the show today we well interviewing the hottest couple shin hye and siwonssi...... .hi Park shin hyessi.

yong hwa came and sat down after he heard what the tv presenter said and the lee's brother were making fun of him because he just do that only for shin hye not for anyone else they were giggling and teasing him.............

Shin hye:-oh hi.........

Tv presenter:- i see your show with siwonssi is having a big hit and they say that you are hottest couple ever on screen is that mean you are the same ofcam????

Shin hye:-thank you so much well yes they say that a lot me and siwon getting along with each other a lot maybe that's why they think we are cute...hhhhhh

Tv presenter:-so shin hyessi since you no longer in relationship can we say that you two like each other in real LIFE?????????

yong hwa's tempter was getting high and h was about to expload.............

Shin hye:-hmmmmmm well there is nothing like that for now but we still don't know for the future who knows......." then siwon puts his hand on her shoulder"

Yong hwa:-what hell is he doing arghhhhhhhhhhhh i am so going to kill him......""said that in his thaugh""

Jungshin:-jung hyun hyung i think he is not in good situation........

Jung hyun:-well let's try.......Ehm Ehm yong hwa hyung.........""he didn't answer them because he was still watching the show and thinking to kill siwon keke"

Jung shin:-ohhhhh see i told you wait let me try....""he clear his throught""yong hwa hyung.........""still not answering""

Min hyuk:-i don't think he well answer you hyung are you ok???...............""still sailling in his thaught""

Jungshin:-aish he is too much......""then he shouted with his highest tone""........HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG.

Yong hwa:-what???????why for the god sake would you yell at me my ears drum are hurt.

Jung shin:-well you not answering us that's why.

Yong hwa:-since when you are calling me???

Jung hyun:-i don't know like for 20 minute maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yong hwa:-reallyyyyyyyy???? i am sorry i wasn't attentioned to you guys.

Min hyuk:-hyung are you ...............jealouse os siwon hyung??????..................saying that while eating his cheeps.

Yong hwa:-no not all............""god they notice me""...in his thaught

Jung shin:-stop that already why can't you just admitted that already you are JEALOUSE hyung.

Yong hwa:-ahhhhhhhhhh...............ok i admitted that i am jealouse what can i do?????? i am terribly and madly and crazly IN LOVE with her....I LOVE HER.

Jung hyun:-well what are you going to do????

Yong hwa:-ahhhhh what can i do for getting her back??????? seems like am losing her that easy.

Min hyuk:-i think you should go back to japan and confess to her that's the only soultion.......""saying that while eating his cheeps""

Jung shin:-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? no way that's horrible idea.

Jong hyun:-yes don't do that hyung please.

Yong hwa:-are you crazy why would i even do that???????????...........................""that's actually a great plan"".......anyway am going back to my room.

he got back to the room leaving the LEE brothers's mind busy but he was smiling cutely  at that plan suddenly he got his phone and he called someone.

Yong hwa:-hmmmmm hi can i talk to you it's important matter.............

 

sorry for not updating please read it i miss my comments your sweet sweet comments i guess i well see it in my dream right?????????? if i am wrong then comment meeeeeee plz ans say what is you thaught about that new chapter thank youuuuuuu.