HER BREAK DOWN.................

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

Boys went to see won bin and he was shocked to see them but with a lot of pressure by them he confessed about something that they were shocked to know but still they need it to hear it from shin hye and she meet them and shocked to see C.N.BLUE members in her living room sitting with her mom when she sat with them her mom left them…

Shin hye bowed her head but annoyed: - look I don’t want you guys get me wrong but what are you guys doing here?!

Jung hyun spoke first: - we are here for mission…

Shin hye looked at them confused but the boys were looking at her with the look that said “we know it all unni” so didn’t utter a ward.

Min hyuk: - why you did that to hyung?! What for?!

Jung shin: - you are protecting hyung from someone who is that?!

Shin hye made awkward and fake laugh: -what do you mean?! I……

Jung hyun: - we talked to won bin you can’t hide anything from us now.

Shin hye was still in denial point: - he must be drunk to say anything….

Jung shin: - we have video tape and sound record stop this denial…

Shin hye couldn’t bear at this point and broke down in front them…

Shin hye: - I did it for him and I just didn’t want him to get hurt if I didn’t do that they would have hurt him and I can’t see yong hwa get hurt I break down all the time I see him with her but I have to let go of him to be with her because if not I will lose him forever I love him guys that’s why I did this for him…

She cried and cried and didn’t stopped and made min hyuk to break down and go out and jung shin punch the wall violently and said “DAMNT” and for jung hyun all he did was observing her and just looked at her with sad face but he gathered himself and start talking.

Jung hyun: - who is that?! Who is that person who made you to do that?

Shin hye shocked her head: - I don’t know all I know is first to get away from yong hwa and then lie to him and then let him to be with seo hyun…I wanted to fight back but then they said they will hurt yong hwa badly and also his family what should I have done?!

Jung hyun: - you should have trust your love with hyung and face that with him not alone… now… we have to solve it.

Shin hye stood up and hold jung hyun’s sholder: - no don’t do anything they will hurt him please don’t.

Jung hyun looked over the guys and then shin hye: - ok I won’t.

Min hyuk and jung shin got shocked: - but hyung…

Jung hyun: - enough is enough… we know the truth and that’s enough for us you always going to be our unni and we always going to love you and know that there is always three guys here would sacrifice their life for you because what you did was a lot don’t worry everything will be fine just get rest and don’t stress and good luck.

He smiled at her and the other bowed head then nodded at her supporting jung hyun’s word and she smiled at them with a lot tears in her eyes and they made group hug then after that they bowed and left the place and left her alone and made her feel relieve and she told them she is leaving to some town that there is not many people were there….

They were in the car while jung hyun driving something else was in his mind and he was going to try this for the last time and he told guys his ideas and all was set up and hey went back to the dorm and saw yong hwa was watching TV since his MV was over he just get rest so they went to him and ........

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT GOOD?!! IS IT WORTH TO WAIT FOR IT OR NOT HONESTLY?!!!

WAIT FOR NEXT WILL BE SO MUCH SHOCKING ......................