Forgive me please........

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

After the kiss they broke they were tired now he just smiled to her althaught tears were coming out from his eyes......

Yong hwa:- forgive me please i was stupit jerk........

Shin hye:- yes you are.......

Yong hwa:- and i broked your heart and........

Shin hye:- yes you did.....

Yong hwa:- and am the worst person in the world........

Shin hye:- this time no you are not the worst you are the best person in the world to me...

Yong hwa:- but i broke your heart !!!!!!!

Shin hye:- yes you did but can we sattel those thing not under the rain???? we are gonna catch cold.

Yong hwa lighten up a smile:-sure come on with me .......

Shin hye:- where?? i thaught we are going back to house........

Yong hwa:- not thah house mine come on lets go.............

He drag her with him and they gone to his new house and they didn't even told the others that they are not coming back......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jung hyun:- aishhhhhhhh where are they now??

Jung shin:- well i think they solve thier problem if not unni would be back by now........

Min hyuk:- i hope so they should be together now right......?

Shin won:- let them alone he will tell us where are they now right??/

Min hyuk:- ya ya ya sure why not???

Shin won:- ya what do you mean by that??

Min hyuk:- nothing hyung nothing............he smiled and smirked at him.

What min hyuk meant that if they are together now they are in thier world they won't remember him or any one else((naughty min hyuk))

Meanwhile yong hwa was driving a car and suddenly stopped and when the car stopped it means that they are here and when she intered the house she was amazed by the look of the house it was more than great who knows that yong hwa have a secret house..

Shin hye pouted cutely:- so you were here having fun while i was tourting because of you???

Yong hwa backhugged her:- no i was not having fun i was leaving in the hell i wanted to come back but i couldn't i didn't have a guts...

Shin hye:- but you did then you talled them to not tell me that you were here......

Yong hwa:- you heard that???? mianhe shin hye at that time i was scared to look at your face i was afraid.......

Shin hye turn around and faced him:- MWOOO? you were scared of what???

Yong hwa:- scared of losing you i thaught i did lost you so i wasn't handling the situation thats why i runned away.......

Shin hye smiled a little and cupped his face with her hand: ya jung yong hwa you realy fallen for me aren't you??

Yong hwa:- yes i guess i am and i don't think i can let you go that easy please fogive me shin hye please.....

Shin hye:- i will forgive you but if you left me once again i will never forgive you.........

Yong hwa:- i promise i won't leave you alone I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SHIN HYE i can't imagine my life without you.........

Shin hye:- i love you too pabo.........

Then she rested her head in his chest while he tightned his grip on her wrist and they decided to stay in here tonight.........

 

i update i hope you like it its short yes i know sorryyyyyyyyyy