Surprised with his action and............ a late confession

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Director:- you know what?? the scene was fine but not good  hmmmmmmmm you know what i should come to show you how to do this scene right??

Shin hye and Yong hwa looked at each other then to director:-  no thanks we will do it by ourselfs thanks.

Yong hwa in wisperer:-ya what's wrong with you don't be like that ok just do it already ok???.

Shin hye:-ok fine just shut up you make me nervouse please ..........""take a deep breathe"" let's do it.

Yong hwa smild:- ok............director kim we are ready.

Director:-ok then everyone in thier set be  ready action.

THE SCENE:-

he slowly leand to her face at first he was feeling uneasy but then he did it unlike Heartstrings the kiss was a bit longer((lool they kissed longer woow)) and he wasn't that shy at all like he get used to it already then she finely cried and then she let him go and stared at his face they both unable to talk but then....

Yong jung:-you responded it why??? that's  mean you still in love with me......

Eun jung:-because i am fool and promise i won't fall for you again never..... crying and run away from him.

Director:-and cut good job no great job everybody now take a rest everyone.

from thier shyness and thier awkwardness they actually did runn away from each other they were so emmbersed and they had a diffrent POV ...

Shin hye 's POV:-

god i was so emmbersed that was so.......... ah i didn't know why i feel that strange everytime i see him who is that makes me like that i don't like him at all that's immposible ....... i well do my acting job very well and i won't get shy because those scene are nothing that is not make my feeling moving towards him aishh JUNG YONG HWA why you are doing this to me again and again and again.........

Stylish:- ya shin hyessi are you ok??? why your cheeks are so red ??? are you feeling shy all of sudden????

Shin hye cupped her face by her hands:-really??? aish why?? i won't hide it from you it was so awkward scene with yong hwa.

Stylish:-why?? awkward?? no i don't think that was awkward at all shin hye i think you still have feeling for him don't hide it from me.

Shin hye:-what???? no that's not true please don't think lik that ok it's not true at all we are just friend that's all.

Stylish:-well from they way you kissed that doesnt show any friendships at all trust me.

Shin hye:-Eonne what do you mean by that??

Stylish:- what i mean is that friendship might turn to a love relaitionship but relationships is almost immpossible to turn to a friend ship right???

Shin hye st there silently while her makeup been fixed by her stylish until she started talking.........

Stylish:- don't think to much looks like you have a visitor...........!!!!!!!!

Shin hye:- what who is......

Yong hwa:-shin hye can i come in.............he opened the door and only his face was appeared..

Shin hye was surprised:-ahhh yes yes sure come in ......

Yong hwa:- are you ok??
 

Shin hye:-what?? sure i am fine why??

Yong hwa:-good good that's perfect .....hmmmmm

Shin hye:-what's going on??? do you have anything to say to me??

Yong hwa:-yes i do but not now after shooting don't disapear ok i have to talk to you that's the reason why i came her so please ok....thenhe gone with waittinng for her espons she was so surprised what was he wanting from her???

sooooooooooooooory for no long update please enjoy this chapter while i am thinking about THE CONFFESS chapter i have to think alot si won't disapont you guys enjoy yourself please byefor now and please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OK