Hard days........ :(

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

Yong hwa had meeting with SNSD manager and turn out that the contract they made yong hwa was not commit it to it and didn’t finish the MV with seo hyun so now he has to work with her all over again this time song they will sing together they write the song together and also making the MV together although yong hwa was not satisfied with this but what can he do?! He either do that or face the consequences “law” so he sign the contract to not face any legal issue because he just had it enough ….

Other C.N.BLUE members were on the mission to find out the truth to reunite yong hwa with shin hye it was not that easy task but for sake of their hyung happiness and their unni’s happiness they wanted to do it…

Shin hye was getting ready for her shoot in this drama and suddenly remembered yong hwa as the surprise guest just appeared there and made all this possible and suddenly all the happy memories flashed right in front of her and made her to have tears in her eyes but she wiped them off so no one see it and she was still wearing the ring that yong hwa gave it to her when he proposed to her at their dorm it was painful….

The boys were watching TV “News Celebrities” and suddenly shin hye’s face came in front of the camera and all the boys were trying to hide or change but the remote was with him and he saw it all but without reaction and all looked at him with sad eyes and felt pain for their hyung

Yong hwa went to his room and heard a song that had happy memories with shin hye in it so he tried to not shed those tears but he couldn’t it was still painful for him so he sat there and closed his eyes…

Yong hwa was in dancing rehearsal with seo hyun and they were practicing on the song they wrote together and sometimes seo hyun was just out of her mind and crossing the limit but yong hwa was there to stop her from her place but she was not going to give up not that easy….

Jung hyun and jung shin and min hyuk started their investigation to success their mission the first step was talking to guilty No.1……

  1. Mr.Oh Won Bin…..

Yong hwa was doing some rehearsal with seo hyun but whenever he opened his eyes all his eyes see was shin hye smiling but in fact that was just seo hyun so he was just shocking his head and get back to reality….

Shin hye in the other hand was not on herself normal at all she had to take double shoots to take the scenes right and she was getting frustrating because of that and she was day dreaming all the time…

It was recording day for yong hwa and seo hyun to record their song and they didn’t know that couple of surprise will happen there and that facing shin hye with Won bin they were both there accidently but it was a set up plan by someone to create misunderstanding between them….

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHORT?!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVERMIND GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER :)