Dissapointed and left out..........SIGH...............

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

Shin hye was shooting a new drama in Japan and C.N.BLUE were having a tour in Japan and China and Thailand the first concert was in China and second was Japan and the third one was in Thailand and when they were in Japan yong hwa thought about the idea and decided to just go for it at least he won’t get hurt anymore right? So he called shin hye and asked for two hours from her time and she agreed and they met in one of the parks it was night so no one was there save for them they sat next to each other and he hold her hand tight.

Shin hye:-yong what is it ? is everything ok?

Yong hwa:-everything is fine I just want to say something.

Shin hye:-but you look sad yong what is it???

Yong hwa:-I am about to say something but please don’t be sad promise me.

Shin hye:-  I promise you I won’t be sad but tell me ok?!.

Yong hwa:-ok I well shin hye I was very happy during that 3 month I was been with you it has been a greatest time in my life but………

Shin hye raised yong hwa’s chain which was down:-but what?

Yong hwa:-I don’t want to do that anymore.

  shin hye:-what do you mean?

Yong hwa:-i don't want to be in this relationship anymore shin hye let's just say i am asking for breaking up.

Shin hye:-ah i see is there any problem yong.?

Yong hwa:-no no not at all it's just a a fake break up i mean we are friend right we well never break up.

Shin hye:-yes you right i mean the problem was solve and there is no need for this relationship anymore.

Yong hwa:-well thats what i thaught of i am not wrong right?

Shin hye:-yong i really have to go now the drew is waitting for me for the shooting.

Yong hwa:-shin hye are you ok?...........................""ofcurse not pabo yong she is not what are you thinking?""

Shin hye:-ye i am don't worry let me go i am late already see you later.................""still smilling to him""

Yong hwa:-ok bye take care.................""she just waved at him""

Yong hwa:-she doesn't seems to be sad???........""((ok i admitted yong hwa is a real pabo how can he not feel her?  yong hwa pabo)""

on the way to the shooting place shin hye was sheeding so many tears and she didn't know why ahhhhhhhh so much for her.

and on the way to thier hotel Yong hwa couldn't think about shin hye answer to him he was so dissapointed.............he came back to thier meeting room and saw everyone was setting there and he just SIGH for them no more than that and they had to ask .............

Jungshin:-what happend what is up with that face????

Yong hwa:-ya my face is fine so stop that......

Jung hyun:-you did your job didn't you??? you did your stupit plan.

Yong hwa:-yes i did and iwas succesful with it.......

Min hyuk:-you mean you broke up with unni?????? wae? thats not fair............""the tairs were coming down from min hyuk's eye"" why???

Jung shin:-min hyuk why you are crying???? its hyung's lost not yours.

Min hyuk:-but if she got mad at us or sad she won't see us again and thats sad..............""still sobbing and crying""

Jung hyun:-stop crying already min hyuk its over right hyung??????

Yong hwa:-its over i don't know if i can see her again guys...............

 

sorryyy for not updating and for the short chapter guys forgive me chingus please comment me its bright me up thank youuuuuu

 

Yong hwa:-