TRUTH FINELY REVIELED

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Yong hwa woke up from his sleep and looked like his alarm didn’t woke him up and since his bathroom was inside his room he showered and got cleaned and wore nice clothes smelling good and smiled in front of mirror and went out and saw his hyung playing video games while his mom was making breakfast so he went to his mom and hugged her behind and start to picking the food and his mom hit him lightly..

Mom: - hmm you woke up good go now and see If your fiancé is a wake

Yong hwa smiled widely because his mom said that so he went to shin hye’s room and knocked few times but no one was there to answer he knocked so much but still no answer so he start calling her name still nothing so he got worried and decided to break in and when he opened the door and found nothing no one and the bed was all good like no one slept on it when he searched the room and there was nothing he opened the closed and there was nothing no clothes suddenly he almost fait and he fall on the bed and he heard a sound and he saw he was sitting on the piece of paper when he picked up the paper and read it his eyes became teary and the letter dropped from his hand the paper was a latter to yong hwa from shin hye a very destroying letter that literally killed him and his soul he thought he was having a nightmare but when he picked up the litter read it again knew it was real not fake and he suddenly start yelling with “ NOOOO” word..

Yong hwa’s mom was cooking suddenly she heard yong hwa’s voice shouting with NOOOO word and his brother too got shocked and both went to his room and so does his father when he just got home….

The three of them got to the room and saw yong hwa crashed down he looked so broken and the room got messy because he broken everything around him and hold piece of paper his mom went to him tried to take the paper from him but he struggled by not giving…

Mrs. Jung: - my son give that paper let me see what is in it…

While she was struggling to take the paper and he was too by not giving it to her the letter got tearing in the middle and yong hwa got angry..

Yong hwa shouted at his mom: - just leave me alone why don’t you do that why don’t you all go and leave me alone why just leave there is nothing in that freaking paper why you are so curious to know it anyway JUST LEAVE IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE ……

His mom nodded and went out so did his dad and his hyung they left the room leaving him destroyed and broken down lonely he looked at his ring getting mad more and made face that he would kill anyone that face him and matter who is that person is then he got up and went out and straight to airport and bought plane ticket to Seoul with next plane he will face shin hye and ask for explanation from her because the things she relived in that letter was very danger and was not unbelievable and he just need the truth so bad so he took next flight back and even didn’t told his family that he will go back ……

Shin hye was broken too but she could not show it she showed her side that she is 0 fine and nothing can beat her until she saw the devil the ghost or the reality she didn’t know but what she saw struck her and made her scared cause there was yong hwa in front of her looking like he was ready to kill anyone and looked like murder too cause his shirt was ripped and with his eyes burning with anger and hate full in him with one bag in his hand he dropped the bag to the ground and made sound that scared her all this happened in hall way where she was heading to her boss for work but got stopped by him she didn’t and couldn’t dare to move from her place he head it to her with every step made her heart beat got faster with every step he take she got freaked out and got mumbling with words she didn’t even know what are these till he got her right in front of her and mad his face got angry and pissed and all emotional could be shown on his face he grabbed her wrist angrily and tightly and hurt her so much but didn’t uttered a word because she was scared to hurt him more than he is now so he dragged her with him and some employees tried to stop him but he was too strong to be stopped and shin hye even didn’t stopped him because she knew she does not have that right so she just let him and kept going till they got tired and stopped in somewhere and she just pushed her and she bowed her head and tears start coming down but she wiped them soon and didn’t let yong hwa to see it…

Yong hwa: - you are liar cheater and the most disgusting person I have ever met in my life I can’t believe you actually did all this…” he made fake laugh and suddenly tears came down from his eyes” please tell me all this lie and you didn’t do that for real please tell me this is just joke..

He went to her and start shaking her shoulder and her tears came down too..

Shin hye: - am sorry yong but that’s all truth I did these all..

Then he broke down hardly.