IT HURTS SO MUCH IN MY HEART.....................

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Unknown:- omo whats yong hwa oppa doing with shin hye unni and coming out from one room??????

Yong hwa was about to go when his gaze met someone he cleared his throut and turned around prtending to not see her and ride the car........it's been one week that they are in relationship but still no one knows about it except for the director and they really having fun sneaking out like high school student to just be together and they shared sweet hugs and talks not so much kisses cause that would be so awkward anyway it has been very fun for them until one day suddenly a phone call came for him it was from..................""yeeeee never miind you don't have to know it's really annoying already"" he ignored but then the phone ring again so shin hye just left him alone cause she has to do something and give yong hwa some privet so here we are he answered the phone call....

Yong hwa:- yes hello...............

Unknown:- oh oppa hi how are you??

Yong hwa:- i am fine thanks.........is there something wrong?

Unknow:- aish why don't you just say how are you??????.........that doesn't matter anyway i want to meet you.

Yong hwa:-what............? why ??

Unknown:- hhhhh don't worry oppa am not alone i am with my boss we need to discuss something ....

In this time shin hye came from behind and only to find out that he is not done talking in the phone she was about to go when she heard something wierd..

Yong hwa:- ok arassso then i will see you there SEO HYUN bye now i probebly bee there in 20 minutes.

She was shocked why he will go to meet her she stand there speachless and when yong hwa turn around and saw her he just go and hug her......

Yong hwa:- sorry that's why i don't want to answer her call i just have to meet her and she is with her boos it's kind of bussines so don't worry.

She let go of the hug and not staring at him directly sje just looked at the floor:- i didn't said anything about her yong hwai just want to say that the boys are here jung hyun and jung shin and min hyuk and you boss too they all setting outside.

Yong hwa:- really???? well that doesn't matter right now i have to check on you shin hye am worried please look at me......

He kissed her forhead and he was about to kiss her in the lips when she stopped him:- yong you have an apointment so just go or you be late...

He was scared ..........Scared of losing her so he went out and met his bandmet he welcomed them but he went out soon..........he was there setting across seo hyun and her boss and all the time she smiled to him making him annoyed and confused........

Yong hwa:- so what's up???

Her boss:- yong hwassi we have a work for you in here japan.

Yong hwa:-what work???

Her boss:- making an MV with seo hyun that'a why your boss is here too right?

Yong hwa's jaw was droppen:- what? an MV? why me?

The meeting took two hours and he start to get annoying from seo hyun's stare finely he said he will think about but that wasn't enough becoz..............

Seo hyun:-oppa can you give a ride back to  the hote?...........after the meeting done.

Yong hwa:- sorry but i have to go somewhere else...........he went away truth be told he run away from her.

He actually went back to the hotel right to shin hye's room he knocked and she answered........

Shin hye:- who is it?

Yong hwa:- e7mmmm...........room servies.

Shin hye:- finely the food here...............she opened the door and saw yong hwa standing infront of her.

Shin hye:- i ordered food not you then why you are here................?

Yong hwa went to her room without primission:- we need talk..........and i am sorry i am not your order.

Shin hye:- what do you want? how is your meeting with..........hmmm.....seo hyun??

Yong hwa:- that doesn't matter now i want you beside me be with me please.........he hugged her tight and she has no choice to hug him back.

Shin hye:- what is going on??? why you are so sad????

Yong hwa:- they want me to do an MV with seo hyun................but am not going to do that......shin hye are you ok???

Shin hye was shocked like some kind of elecrtic hit her body she didn't move ..........

Yong hwa:- i won't do it.........

Shin hye:-you have to do it yong have to........

Yong hwa:-but.................

He couldn't countinue because she already press her lips on his and they kissed pationly but it was full of hurt and pain she wanted to let go and turn around but yong hwa pulled her back and kissed her again...............they were sad because they knew how dangerous is that work because after that MV if they go out on public there will be rumers and lets not forget about anti fans and thier carer.........it was hard desission for him indeed specialy after making shin hye his girlfriend and lover....................

I KNOW I KNOW YOU WILL HATE ME FOR PUTTING THAT CHAPTER UP AND PROBABLY HATE ME MORE AFTER A FEW MORE  CHAPTER SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST TELL ME OK??? I WILL CHANGE IT  I PROMISE AND DO I DARE TO ASK FOR YOU TO SUBSCRIBE AND A FEW SWEET COMMENT TO INSPIRE ME??? NO I WON'T BUT I WILL ASK YOU TO PLZZZZZZZZZ AND ONE MORE THING HAPPY 1st HEARTSTRINGS ANNIVERSRY GUYS WAITTING FOR THE FANMEETING SO BAD KEKEKEKE SORRY AGAIN HAVE A GREAT DAY...................