THE INVITETAION............

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Shin hye:- my wish is to be with you  mr.handsome forever..........

After a while yong hwa also woke up  and they decided to preper breakfast together , yong hwa went out and bought some stuff for eat breakfast.... shin hye was cooking and she wasnt aware of yong hwa who was standing behind her and smilling and then he went closer and whisperered something........

Yong hwa:- smells good you know i can't wait.......

Shin hye:- thanx i put alot efford in it you better like it........

Yong hwa hugged her waist and put his head on her shoulder:- who said i was talking about food??

Shin hye turn to bright red and cought;- just go preper the table yong am hungry already.......

Yong hwa:- arraso....looks like my shin hye is ready to be house wife already........

Then he kissed her nick and went out singing and left confused shin hye alone..........

Shin hye POV:- what is he talking about tss pabo yoong hwa always have to make me blush......" then she smiled to the thought of being hoouse wife"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa made a phone call to jung hyun:- hey jung hyun what is up hey why dont you bring the boys and shin won with you.......

Jung hyun:- ok but bring them where exacly hyung and why?

Yong hwa:- i will text you the adress .......... just bring them ok arraso......

Jung hyun:- ok i will see you in a while............

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa:- shin hye who are you talking to at the phone???

Shin hye:-with hongstar he says if we can see him and jang guen suk oppa today..............

Yong hwa:- well invite them over the boys are coming already.........

Shin hye:- arraso i will just a second......." after finish talking  she hung up the phone"

Shin hye:- sooooooo are we going to order lunch?

Yong hwa:- aniyo we will cook for them together..........

Shin hye smilled happily:- arraso come on lets do it before they get here..........

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hongi:- what hell is that a house.......?

Guen suk:- are you sure that this is the right adress hongi check it again........

Hongi :- it is the right adress am sure but...........

Jung hyun:- oy what are you guys doing here?

Guen suk:-well hello first....... what are you doing here?

Jung shin:- we are invited here for lunch........ what about you??

Hongi:- we are too ..............

Guen suk:- dont tell me they already"" swolling his shiver"" married and they want to tell us during lounch........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Min hyuk:- and they will tell us that they live here??????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jung shin:- ya what are you talking about now "" loughed awkwardly and nodded to shin won who was standing shockingly""

Shin won:- ya what are you two talking about do you wanna die.....??

Jung shin:- chill down hyung they were just jocking around......

Shin won:- they better be jocking tsk tsk tsk........

Jung hyun:- aish stop it already what is wrong with you shouting like a kids......

Yong hwa talked out of blue :- what are you guys doing already??

Shinn hye:-  yes why you are bickering like kids??

They all were shocked and thiere jaw was dropped couse of seeing them like that....." let me describe our couple why they get shocked?" shin hye was wearing white dress and her hair was flowing down to her shoulder and yong hwa was wearing a white tank top and white jeans and he was putting his hand around shin hye's shoulder and she puted her arm around his waist smilling to them.... they thought that was thiere thought was true they looked like a newly weds............

Yong hwa: wae?? why dont you come in??

Shin hye:- what are you staring at right now?? lets go inside already.....

Hongi loughed awkwardly:-yes yes we are..... going inside"" he shouted to the others to stop day dreaming"" LET'S GO INSIDE GUYS.........

Shin hye whispered to yong hwa:- are they ok ? they look very wierd you know......

Yong hwa:- you right i wonder what is it?? lets go inside come on.......

______________________________________________________________________________________

 HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE THAT CHAPTER I UPLOAD I KNOW YOU DESERVE MORE BUT PROMISE TO UPDATE TODAY AND WITH A SURPRISE THAT WILL SHOCK EVERY ONE JUST BARE WITH ME ARRASO AND THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH" BOWS FOR EVERYONE" I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...............