BE MINE ALWAYS AND FOREVER.............

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

shin hye came back to korea but before her cnblue came back but since that day that yong hwa get back home he didn't call or contact her and she was pissed and mad and thought why for hell he didn't contact her...........

she came back and her fans were waitting in airport and she was waving and smilling bowing for them but inside she was sad cause she didn't resive a simple welcome back texet from her boyfriend but soon she fegur out.......why didnt he contact her....

shin hye called hongi to know how is he doing and of course asking about yong hwa's situation..............

shin hye:- hongi how are you are you good..........?!!!! congrats for your new album.......

hongi:- shin hye are you ok?? i thought you well forget about me after........you know getting back with yong hwa........

shin hye:- ya how could you say that you are my best friend pabo.........

hongi laughed a bit :- arraso arraso shin hye i trust you......am fine thank you.....but seriously are you ok?? i dont like your tune......

shin hye's voice got even sadder :- this pabo.........its all his fault........can you believe him?? he didnt contact me since he left japan i know he will forget about me.............am such pabo........T__T .........

hongi:- shin hye calm down......he didn't forget about you he just can't contact you now he and all the band are punished......

shin hye:- mwo??? p.....punish..........what do you mean?!!!

hongi:- thier manager punish him for causeing lot troblle and for staying that long in japan.....god knoows since when he was here..

shin hye:- i get that he is punished but why not texting me?!!!

hongi:- oh yea........they took his phone away too.....

shin hye sobbed a bit :- well he could've use street telephone but he didn't do that too.......

hongi:- ya park shin hye i said he is punish it not allowing to call or step his feet out from dorm.......

shin hye:- ne hongstar thanks for the detail i will go now take care......

she hung up before he say good bye he laughed a bit and remembered thier converstaion in japan.........

FLASHBACK IN JAPAN :-

yong hwa went to kitchen and hongi was there so he sneak a peek and talked and scared hongi bad..

hongi:- ya you almost gave me a heart attack........what you want?!!!!!!

yong hwa:- i have something to ask you...........what do you think of marrige......???

hongi:- i think its beautiful and something blessing and special...... and specially if the couple love each other......why?

yong hwa:- hongi........ i know its not long time since we are together but.........."" he looked down and closed his eyes""

hongi:- what?? finish with what you were about to say.....spill it out yong hwa......

yong hwa looked up at hongi and smilled awkwardly :- i.....i actually wanna........em...em.....propose for shin hye.....

hongi's mouth was opened and he wanted to say something but only air could transform out and in.......

yong hwa:- i know its early hongi but if i lost her one more time i will die for real......

hongi smilled widely and making yong hwa surprised:- waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...its a surprise i mean bu that shin woo and mi nam are really gonna be together na.................am super happy with that.....is tae kung hyung ok with that?!!!!!

yong hwa was happy and showed with his widen smile:- yes he do.........and yes he is ok with that......

hoongi:- well done hyung..........chincha debak hyung........so when will you do that?!!!!

yong hwa:- soon.........am still searching for the right ring to propose,,,,,,,,

hongi:- good for you hyung..........do it soon arraso?!!!!!!!!!!

yong hwa:- arraso........just keep it secret will you........?!!

hongi nodded smilling :- no worry hyung......" he patted his shoulder and went out""

END OF THE FLASHBACK........

hongi:- aish hongi when will be the right time will come..........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

back to cnblue dorm:-

yong hwa was looking at laptop at shin hye's picture and because they gave away the inter net away he was looking at shin hye's picture which was saved in there and suddenly heard a door knock  and he lazely went to open the door and shocked by what he saw in front of him............... HIS ONLY ONE SHIN HYE................

yong hwa was shocked then he came back and rubbed his eyes twice to know if that is reality which mad shin hye laugh.....

shin hye pouted and sigh :- ya yong hwa why fon't you invite me in?!!!!!! not happy to see me?!! fine i will go then.......

shin hye turn around and she was ready to leave when yong hwa grabed her hand and hugged him tight and showed how much he missed her then she hugged him back and tightened her grip around his neck and closing her eyes to sence yong hwa's sweet tuch.......,,,,after letting go he smiled to her sweetly and tuched her cheek which made her blush and get shy......

yong hwa:- you are here..........you are really here.......i can't............i can't believe my eyes,,,,,you don't know how much i missed you shin hye i was gonna die to see you........

shin hye went back putting her head on his chest  and hugging him again.......

shin hye:- i missed you too alot............am sorry you got punishment cause of me........

yong hwa raised he head and looked at her:- shin hye why you are sorry.......am not regret of anything i swear......."" he hold her face and looked deeply at her eyes"" those time was the best time in my life and if am punish it because i spent time with you let them punish me forever i dont care as long............i will be able to see you and tuch you and say to you that...........

shin hye inter up him:- I LOVE YOU......i love you yong you don't know how much you made me happy........

yong hwa held her both hand and kissed them softly and then kissed her forhead and went to varenda as usuall......

________________________________________________________________________________________________

after eating their meal they turned back to varenda with yong hwa back hugging shin hye and they both were looking at the sky which was full with stars and mind blowing moon.........

yong hwa whispered into her ear:- shin hye look at those stars they all beautifull but they will never gonna beat you......

shin hye hold on to his arm:-  really?!!!!!!!! but i think the moon beat them all in here........

yong hwa :- how is that?? stars aare all over this place........

shin hye:- but there is one moon in here.......and it won't and cant beat you........after all you are my only star and moon and mine forever yong hwa.........yours forever......."" then she turned around and lock her arms around his neck"" you will be the only one in my love for now..........and forever i promise you i will love you forever........

then yong hwa looked at her seriously then knelt down on one knee.......and suddenly he held a black box with a dimon ring........

yong hwa:- then be mine.................always and forever shin hye............will you marry me shin hye......?!!!!!!!

shin hye was shocked with yong hwa's sudden actin and proposal,,,,,,,,,

shn hye:- i..............i.........am.................

yong hwa looked at her with a full love eyes and shin hye ith worry eyes not knwoing what to answer..............

she just came for a simple visit and to surprise him...............she didn't know that she will be the one who will be surprised.....

yong hwa:- shin hye i love you with all this love excist in this universe i love till my last breat i love you till i die i love you for being you,,,,,,, and i love you cause you made me feel in love no one else could do that............i want this to last forever shin hye.............. ireally do........ i wanna have a future with you............i wanna spend my life loving you and caring for you..............can you give me a chance so i can do that?!!!!!  WILL YOU MARRY ME PARK SHIN HYE..........

shin hye looked at him with sad face and knwoing what to say or answer in that situation after a long time of thinking she answered him with little bet scare and histinuation in tune...........

shin hye:- yong hwa.........i...................

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone how is everything?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i update a chapter now please be kind and read it ok.........thanks..........

i will make it little bit longer this fiction but still happy ending i promise give me a chance........

love ya all...............

comment.............................

subscribe........................

vote up please......................................

thank you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll love ya alot everyone.............................................