THEY MEET FINELY.......

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

so they went to him and start telling him all the detail and made him shock and ask so many questions but they told him that only shin hye have the answer at first he didn’t believe them and got mad at them for doing all these without his permission but then knowing all these so he decided to give shin hye a shocking visit but they told him she is leaving but they told him the address and he thanked them a lot …..

Jung hyun: - don’t thank us…go get your girl first then do that…

He smiled and nodded then left with car suddenly in the middle of way rain began and it was hard to focus on the road but he did it anyway…

Shin hye was inside the department and she was looking at the place it was middle class department but she was ok with that suddenly she caught rain outside and the electricity was cutting and it turn off it was all dark so she get scared and went outside without umbrella she just ran to find a store and buy an umbrella and suddenly bumped to someone…

Yong hwa was driving to this town and suddenly his car was not moving and stopped he came outside and knew the car was not working so he just kicked the car and he was forced to go by walking and go and go get tired but didn’t stopped till he suddenly bumped to someone under rain.

She bumped to something was hard like stone when she turn round and raised her head shockingly and saw………YONG HWA.

She closed her eyes thought its imagination but when she opened he was there looking at her suddenly a sound of big thunder was heard and shin hye got scared and hugged him tightly he hugged her back…

Yong hwa: - don’t worry am here with you don’t be scared…

When shin hye pulled off from the hug and wanted to leave but seems like she hurt her ankle while running so yong hwa went behind her and just carried her in a bride style and she was shocked to see him like that.

 They went inside the department still the electricity was cut but he lighten up the candle and lighten up the place she went to change her clothes while he tried to fire on in some place and he did while he did that she went changed her clothes and sat right in front the fire opposite him none of them talked it was dead silent but from tiredness she fall into sleep but she was facing the fire and almost fall then yong hwa grab her body and made her sleep on his shoulder and stay like that till tomorrow…

Shin hye was the first who woke up in the morning and looked at yong hwa who was lying beside him and she touched his face and went back to sleep at his embrace at she was such relieved about telling him everything….

WAIT WHEN DID SHE TOLD HIM EVERYTHING?! WERENT THEY SUPPOSE TO SLEEP ALL NIGHT? NO….. WAIT FOR IT.....

NOW THAT THEY MEET............HOW SHIN HYE TOLD HIM ALL TRUTH?!!!!
EXCITED?!!! WELL YOU SHOULD BE BECAUSE................

NEXT IS HEAR BREAKING CHAPTER THAT I ALMOST CRIED WHILE WRITTING IT.........

WRITE DOWN YOUR FEED BACK PLZ :)

OH WAIT I FORGOT.........

GO TO NEXT CHAPTER....