The plan

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Min hyuk:-hyung where are you going with those bags in this early in the morning????

Yong hwa:-i have to travel somewhere i have some metion to do why????

Jung hyun"-excacly what kind of metion ???

Jung shin:- i think i know you are going to do min hyuk's plan don't you?????

Yong hwa:-hmmmmm............i ....i stop that it's not in your businuss guys so just back off.

Jung hyun:-you won't give up do you????

Jung shin:-that's bad idea.

Min hyk:-nooooooo it's perfect not a bad one.

Jung hyun:-i don't know why even yong hyung do that in the first place......it;s so a bad idea.

Min hyuk:-why do you think it's a bad idea????

Jung shin:-he is not even confessing his love for her to us........

While they were arguing in something that wasn't belong them yong hwa felt dizzy and suddenly he started shouting at them............

Yong hwa:-stop that already ok fine cowerd to not admitted but i...................

they all waited for his answer and looking at him closely..........

Yong hwa:-I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND CALLED PARK SHIN HYE OK?????

Jung hyun:-hyung are you serious???

Yong hwa:-yes i do now i well go to japan and i well confess to her in my way ok now let me pass.

Min hyuk:-ok then good luck hyung........

Yong hwa went to airplan and straight to his plan to japan actually he was going secretly because he had plan for everything.

Yong hwa started texting some people for his plan to get his best friend closer to him at first then getting near to her step by step then BOOM confess.

he arrived in japan at 9 am the he runned to hotel for taking one room and what he didn't know that was the hotel that shin hye was going to stay in duringg her drama shooting but he didn't know that well not yet maybe later then he started covering himself and heeding to the shooting scene and when he got there he met the director and started talking to him carefully so no one could hear them...........

Yong hwa:-hello dierocter i am sorry for interupping youbut i need your help........

Director:-anything for you yong hwassi.

Yong hwa:- can you make me a surprise guest in one of the episode?

Director:-and why would i do that???

Yong hwa:- because i want my girlfriend back................

Diroctor:-well i think you talk about shin hye..........right.

then he nodded shyly at him smilling.

Director:-well if i did that what kin of scene you wannt?????

Yong hwa:-anything would be fine soon i well be with her.

Director:-i think i know what role should i give you yong hwassi.

Yong hwa:-what is it??????

director whisperer something in his ear that made him smile more and he thanked him alot and he get out of his room.

Director:-if your manager didn't beg me i wouldn't going to do it aishh yong hwassi.

when yong hwa got out of his room and walked fast so no one can notice him but then he was wrong because shin hye saw him in the far.

Shin hye:-was that yong hwa?????nooooo why would he be here??? shin hye pabo...............

 

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there read it and comment me and subscribe plzzzz and keep reading it it well be fun i promise you everyone