IT'S HIM...............

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Everyone was ready for shooting when the director came and made every attention to so he can talk about an important matter the change in the drama.......

Director:-everyone please pay attention  i have something matter to say hmmmmmmm.....we are going to have a surprise guest for the next two episode.

Siwon:- may we know who is that???

Shin hye:-is that guest someone we know???

Director:- yes park shin hye we know him so much.

Siwon:-ok then what is his role director kim????

Director:- shin hye's ex boyfriend.......

Shin hye:- what??? but .........how???????

Director:- don't worry shin hye you well going to love him trust me and one more thing you won't see his face until we start shooting thank you so much .

Siwon:- when we get a chance to shoot and meet him??????

Director:- two hours from now so take a good rest because we have a lot things to do...........he went away while shin hye was still bust thinking.

Siwon:-shin hyessi who do you think he is??? could it be jang geun suk?? or oh won bin?? lee hongi??? or.........

Shin hye:-oppa please stop it i am already dizzy i don't know who is that aish.............god help me please.

it's almost two hours when a black car came and the driver opened the door for him and he was wearing black glass and something coviring his face.

Siwon:- i wonder who is that...........anyway did you resived the script???? shin hye are you ok?

Shin hye:- yes fine i did resived the script it's quite nice actually..............too nice and romantic don't you think??

Siwon:- i don't know let's read it............

THE SCRIPT:-

Eung jung((shin hye)):- oppa can you look around i am so sorry siwon oppa.

surprice guest((shin hye's ex)) turn around:-hi there eun jung how are you??

Eun jung:- what are you doing here???

shin hye's ex:- i am here because i missed you so much alot eun jung................""then he hugged her""

Eun jung:- no that's not true you are going to cheat to me again i am not going to fall for you again......not again.........""then she pulls him off from the hug""

Shin hye's ex:- last time you said that you didn't let me explain and now you are doing it again give a chance eun jung please.

Eun jung:- i have aboyfriend now and he............

Before she could continue he suddenly press his lips on her she was shocked at the first but after all he was her first love so she just responded to him but she was crying this time they kissed for a while then she realized what was she doing so she pushed him and told him to back off ..............

Shin hye's ex:-you kissed me back why???

Shin hye:- because i am fool and bieleve me i won't love ou again not again so just get away from me.

she runned away from him and cursed him for making her fall for him again.........................

THE END OF THE SCENE......

Siwon:- woooooooow a kiss from the first scene........

Shin hye:- i don't like it it;s just.........

Director:-all right everyone in there set please go to your set mr...........

The surprice guest:-yes director kim........

Director:-ok shin hye go to your set everyonne ready shoot action..........

shin hye:-oppa can you look a round i am so sorry siwon oppa..........

Then suddenly the surprise gues turn around and smiled to her that make her shock and her jaw was dropped like that.......

YONG HWA:- hi there eun jung how are you???

it was shin hye turn to speak but she didn't  because she was surprised to be with yong hwa and she thaugh about THE KISS.

 

HI THERE MY DEAR DEAR READER PLEASE READ IT AND TELL ME IF YONG HWA'S ROLE IS FIT HIM IF IT'S NOT I WELL CHANGE IT JUST COMMENT ME ANY COMMENT IS WELCOMED EVEN IT SAID""UPDATE SOON"" OR ""IT SUKS"" SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEEEEE LOVE YOU MY CHINGUS.