Leaving her behind.........

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

By now everone was sitting down talking to solve the problem except for shin hye cause she falled in sleep after crying to much and by now shin won shin hye's brother was joining them to discuss the problem...........

Shin won:- that's immosible to solve....

Hongi:- don't say that plz......

Geun suk:- you are putting us down shin won.......

Jung hyun:- i have an idea what about they let go of each other for awhile ????

Jung shin:- that's not soloution hyung.........

Min hyuk:- another idea poped in my head........

Hun jun(( PSH manager)):- bring it on min hyuk no we need all the thaught we have..

Min hyuk:- i know unni not do that but how about we say that the guy in the picture is not hyung it's you shin won hyung???

Shin won:- what ????? what are you talking about ???

Min hyuk:- i mean hyung's face didn't apear in the picture we should totally say that was you not hyung..

Jung hyun:- that could be good right........

While they talking shin hye came and heard about min hyuk's idea she didn't like it a bit but for yong hwa he wasn't aware of that idea because after hearing jung hyun's idea he walked out silently and no one notice but now shin hye is going to......

Shin hye:- shiro.....""i don't want to ""

Shin won:- shin hye we have to this......

Shin hye:- i don't want to lie i just don't.....

Shin won:- you don't have any other chance you have to do that........

They were arguing but no violent but shouting a lot and yong hwa saw them like that.......

Yong hwa's POV:-

because of me they are fighting thier relation is gonna break i am so stupit when i said i can protect her i can't i just can't mianhe shin hye but.....i have to go to leave so you don't get hurt anymore.........he took out a sheet of paper and write a letter three letters ........

END OF POV.....

Shin hye:- oppa you can't make me do that...

Shin won:- you have to that's the only soulotion shin hye we don't have any other choice.................he almost shouted at her.

Shin hye:- but i........i am .......wait a sec where is yong hwa now?????

This question wake all of them up from the drama they just saw everyone looked around and saw nothing...........

Shin hye:- where is he guys????? why didn't watch out after him.?

Shin won:- he is not kid he can take care of himself

Shin hye:- oppa enough i am tired of you insulting him........tears caming down from her eyes.

Jung shin:- guys look................he showed them yong hwa's letters.

Jung hyun:- what is that????

Jung shin:- seems like he already left unni that's your litter.

Shin hye recived her litter and started reading the litter and tears coming down and crash down to floor and everyone run to her ........

Shin hye:- andwe.............no he didn't but that's not fair that just not why why this is happinig???...........now she is screaming and crying in the same time

Geun suk:- shin hye what is it why you are crying what did he said...??

Shin won read the litter :- he didn't he can't........"" i will make you regret jung yong hwa for breaking my sisters heart just wait""

The litter:-

shin hye my love now i am writting this litter for you i hope you can forgave me when you reading this litter i am already  i left you behind sorry for breaking your heart i just felt that leaving you is gonna solve this problem i caused this problem and i have to solve it .......it hurt shin hye it hurts my heart screaming to your name but i can't back of i couldn't protect you from the world maybe we don't belong to each other maybe we are not soulmate like i thaught sorry for crossing line i realy think you desirve someone better shin hye sorry again i want you take care of yourself and whenever i saw you i hope you already forget about me am stupit for breaking your heart but i always stay as the same fool who falled in love with his own bestfriend i always support you and protect you so don't worry............no more words to say except for forgave me and i always love you shin hye always.

YOURS FOREVER YONG HWA "" BOLMAE JUNG""

The end of our  love life story is like that sorry ..................

 

Shin hye:- he lift me and he is not even lee shin we are not even in drama he is not acting he just left......... she was shocked and out of tears now.....

Hongi and geun suk were down with her and calming her but nothing in the world would make this up no one in the world can replace him replace his charming smile his warm hug nothing can make her calm beside his presen in her life...................

Sorry for heart breaking chapter it makes me cry too i don't know eather where did yong hwa left aish..........sorry for making you heartbroken forgive me plz i really love you all ...........