A Kiss Under The rain..............

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Shin hye was miserable because of yong hwa lefted her she needs him she wanted him but she can't get him thats what makes her sad.


Yong hwa was alone in somewhere no way to found he was there thinking about how he left shin hye alone he was beyond sad now not know what to do without her.......
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Jung hyun:- aishhhhhhh i wonder where is hyung? i kind of miss him.

Jung shin hits jung hyun slightly and give him a look said "" dont talk about him infront of unni "" look...........

Shin won:- am out i have to go somewhere.........

Min huk:- ok take care hyung......

Shin won:- thanks take care of shin hye ok.........

Shin hye:- am a grown up lady i dont want any one to take care of me........

Shin won:- whatever just don't go out...........

Shin won got out and he was heading to meet ""YONG HWA"" thats right he contacted him and now he is meeting him he get there and sat with him to talk about shin hye ....

Yong hwa:- why you want to meet me??

Shin won:- come back please......

Yong hwa was shocked:- what ???? what do you mean by coming back??? i cant come back now.

Shin won:- you have to come back yong hwa you have too for ......

Yong hwa:-i can't come back i just cant simply...

Shin won:- come back for shin hye as a brother i will request that please......

Yong hwa:- i can't come back for her because i already left because of her......

Shin won:- MWO????? you lefted her not even saying a word........

Yong hwa:- i can't protect her thats why i cant come back sorrry....................he stood up ready to leave when shin won shoiuted at him

Shin won:- do you want her to die for you or something??

Yong wa stopped at his track :- what do you mean???

Shin won:- she is not eating well not drinking well not going to shooting scene and crying like for 24/7.

Yong hwa:- i didn't meant to do that i am sorry ..........but i can't come back she has to forget me so she will be comfortable again.

Shin won:- i just wanted to ask you whhy you keep hurting her??

Yong hwa:- what do you mean??

Shin won got closer to yong hwa:- she is in love with you since YAB days and keep complementing you but you kept hurting her pabo.......

Yong hwa:- what did you just said??

Shin won:- pabo just think about it after all its your dissicion.......

He lefted him yong hwa was thinking "" she was in love with me since then?"" now he can't make up his mind ......

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its has been three days since that meeting but no action from yong hwa apear so shin won decided to not talk anyway it was an early in evening but the night was there too the dark came soon today unlike every day and shin hye decied to sleep early and leaving guys to chat a little bit .........

Jung shin:- am really pissed now why he can't come back now???

 Jung hyun:- i wish he just can solve his problem with unni soon.........

Min hyuk:- aish i really............. he was inter uped by the door bill he went to see who was in the door and when he opened his jaw was dropped...

Min hyuk:- omo hyung.........

Yong hwa:- hi there can i come in i have something to say to you all........

Min huk:- of.........ofcurse come in.....

Yong hwa intered the leaving room and everyone was shocked to see him he looked for shin hye but she was not there...........

Yong hwa:- where is shin hye???

Jung shin:- she is already a sleep in your room.......

Yong hwa:- good because she is not the reason am back the main reason is i come back for you guys........"" he came back for her actually but.......""

Jung hyun:- what is it??

Yong hwa:- i have five tickets back to korea for tomorrow so pack your things up we are going back.......

Jung shin:- but what about...............??

Yong hwa:- and don't tell shin hye i was here arraso..............then i will be going.

Min hyuk:- but its already raining where are you going???

Yong hwa answered rudely:- none of your buseiness.

He walks away as soon as he was out shin hye came out from the room and watched them like that.............

Shin hye:- did i just heard yong hwa's voice??? was he here?????

Jung hyun:- hmmmmmmm...... you know its..

Min hyuk:- its very ..........

Jung shin was pissed again:- he was here he just left.......

Shin hye run out so she can catch up with him.........

Jung hyun:- why did you told her??

Jung shin:- they have to talk soon or later.........soon is better.

Yong hwa was walking under the tuff rain not caring about people if reconize him but suddenly a voice came and stoped him it was HER........

Shin hye:- yong hwa wait here........

Yong hwa turn around and only saw her infront of him:- what are you doing in here?????

Shin hye slapped him hard in the face instead of answering him:- you stupit jerk..

Yong  hwa:- shin hye i......

Shin hye:- you said you never make me cry not leaving me at all...........at now you think leaving me behind is better soloution???

Yong hwa:- mianhe shin hye i guess....

Shin hye:- thank you so much now i know how much you love me..................

She run away from him but he was left iin the track the back to reality he run to her and grabbed her by her wrist........

Yong hwa:- mianheeeeeee but i guess you don't know how much i love you.........

Shin hye now was crying her tears was mixing with the rain drop:- you lefted me yong hwa pabo........

Instead of answering he prissed his lips on her he thaught she won't respond but he was wrong because as soon as his lips met her she opened and deepen the kiss he pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around his neck and getting near she was craving for that moment she is been waiting since two weeks waitting for him and now she has him she can't let him go way not again she kissed him back so she  will let him know that she loves him crazyly and now they are kissing insanity under the rain everynow on then they pulled of so they can breath but again not controlling thier self and they redo the kiss again and again and not caring about the people around then or the harsh rain wich will causing them to catch cold and fever for tomorrow they just staid like that after all i don't think there will be anything more romantic than a kiss under the rain and recived from someone you love it was indded blossom love they had.....................

SO A KISS UNDER THE RAIN??? INTERSTING RIGHT?? WILL I SHOULDV'E UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT DIDNT HAPPEND SO YES ENJOY PLEASE AND I REALY REALY REALY LIKE FOR A THOUSEND REALLY I MISS YOUR AWEET COMMENT TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK KAMSAHAMIDA...