Some Sweet Time Together.........

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Mom :- Oh My Gosh Park Shin Hye in our house?!!!

Dad:- woooow it's really amazing .... real honour!!!!!!!!

Brother:- am happy that you are here shin hye ssi.......

They all smiled to her which made yong hwa so confused about his family and so was shin hye.......

Yong hwa:- um.....umma you are happy or upset can't get your expression?!! "" his face was confused and scared""

Mom:- oh come on yong hwa you are so unbilievble Shin hye is my daughter why would i be upset aigooo............ "" she hits yomg hwa's arm lightly just like shin hye poor him hhhhh""

Shin hye smiled upon hearing his mom's comment  and hugged her so his father and his brother welcomed happily.....

It was dinner time they were all on dinner table laughing talking except for shin hye she just felt awkward bettwen all beside she didn't know what to say anyway T_T but soon yong hwa notice her eating in silent so he held her hand under the table smiling which made shin hye look at him and try to let go of his hand cause of her shyniss she was glaring to him to let go but he only smiled smirking at her........

Yong hwa :- shin hye give me  the brid please!!!!!!!!!! "" smirking at her""

She just glared at him and try to let go of his hand but he was too strong but she couldn't so Yong hwa comment it outloud......

Yong hwa to his Mom:- umma your daughter in law won't give food how can i live now? "" pouted cutely to his mom""

Mom:- owww my yong hwa i will give you what you want honey.......... shin hye i will not let you treat my yong like that arraso....."" she did a fake angry pose then laughed""

Shin hye looked at Yong hwa glaring refering for revenge then he let go of her hand and countinue his food.......

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shin hye was in yong hwa's room and she already took his room and yong hwa was kicked from his room "" Poor Yong hwa kekeke""

it was late at night she was getting ready to sleep and went to bed and closed her eyes and sudddenly the door was opened and because it was dark she was about to shout when the person came and cover and light up the light........ when shin hye looked and her eyes widen and hit his hand to uncover ........

Shin hye:- you!!!!!!!!! what are you doing in here in this late ?!!! "" she was scared too much to get heart attack she was close to it""

Yong hwa looked at her with a wierd look :- what?! this is my room i can't get to my room in any time can't i?? 

Shin hye:- u can't first am here and second what if your parents saw you here?! get out now.....

She pushed him but he was too strong the moment she hit him he grabed her hand and pulled her to his hug suddenly her heart beat was faster than any car race so she bow her head from shyness......

Yong hwa raised her face and touched her cheek  and smiled to her and made her too look at him in the eyes.........

Yong hwa :- relax Shin hye don't be scared like that ok ..........

Shin hye :- T __ T 

He kissed her forhead then said :- i just came here to say good night i forgot am sorry if i scared you.....

Shin hye smiled upon hearing that :- thank you ... and good night to you too have sweet dream my yong ^_^

Yong hwa:- i don't need a sweet dream cause the dream is here by it self ....."" then he kissed her hand"" i wil gonna leave now...

Shin hye nodded and smled while he went out............... then she went back sleeping happily knowing that there is always some one here around to care for her that much so she hugged the pillow and slept happily....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa woke up from the smell of the perfect food and that lead him to the kitchen and instead of his Mom he saw shin hye cooking he smiled standing next to the door just staring and like someone told shin hye she smiled then spoke......

Shin hye:- do enjoy staring at my back?!!!!!!!!!!

Yong hwa and hugged her from behind :- ya why? do you mind me looking at you?!!

Shin hye turn around and yong hwa took her waist and she locked her hands around his nick :- no no not all....... ^_^

Yong hwa:- but where is the others?!!

Shin hye:- emmmmmm your mom is out to buy something and your dad and your brother have work to do .......

Yong hwa :- hmmmmmm arraso let's eat then we will go out i wanna show you some places......... my place....

Shin hye nodded and then they sat eating talking feeding each other but while yong hwa talking the only thing she was insecure was her secret which she mind it to share it with yong hwa.........

And while Yong hwa was talking he notice Shin hye is in somewhere else with her mind and not focusing on him so he was also asking about her and wondering what is the matter with her..................

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooooo everyone

so i update it again so soon right?!! am sorry for not updating for a long time ..........

you didn't comment  on last chapter but i hope you comment on this plz thank you.......

enjoy everyone leave a commen and subscribe thank ya everyone <3