Meting his parents and.............WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

After that yong hwa visit shin hye's house and took her parents agreement on the marrige and they blessid him with it...

it was late of night when yong hwa called his mom and chit chat with her about EVERYTHING  actually.........

Yong hwa:- omma how are youuuuuuuuuu?? i missed you so much ^_^

Mom:-  mwo?? i don't believe you missed me at all .......its been a long time since you talked to me you know ...

Yong hwa:- umma don't say that please i realy did missed you but you know me having so much tour and been busy lately.....

Mom:- ya right ......what were you doing anyway?? tell me son how is everything going? are you OK?

Yong hwa:- ya umma am very very very happy........ "" shouting word happy ""  you can't imagine how happy i am .......

Yong hwa's mom took away the phone from her ear till he finish shouting :- son are you ok?!!! why shouting?? tell me who is behind your VERY VERY VERY happy shouting ha tell me...........?!!!!!!

Yong hwa smiled apon his mom knowing his excitment about someone:- MOM you are right its because of someone.....

Mom:- i knew it yong ......... tell me now spill it out who is that dump girl who made you that lucky and happy?? she must be really fool to fall for you right?!

Yong hwa:  ya umma why  would you say that?!! i am very handsome and smart  and everything that girl want why would you say that?!!

Mom :- hhhhhhhhhhh just jocking my son i know you are every girls type............ tell me who is that lucky girl?!!

Yong hwa smiled awkwardly infront of himself thinking of shin hye and he was day dreaming till his mom woke him up........

Yong hwa:- umma am lucky cause i have her in my life and lucky ause she accepted me in her life........

Mom:- wooow son seems like she is very special............ now stop saying HER HER tell me her name ........

Yong hwa said still a smile plasterd on his face :-  umma you will know don't be in hurry.....beside she is gonna be your daughter in law !!!!!!!!

Mom was shocked and opened mouth :- mwo????  daughter in low?? since when?!! what are you talking about?!!

Yong hwa was laughing o the other line from his mom's confused questions:- umma we will gonna come to busan  then you will know... but don't  worry she is your favorite i promise......

Mom :- ya yong hwa what are you talking about ha?!! are you trying to ruin my brain.....?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yong hwa:- ani umma just wait for it we wil be there in 2 days be ready ok........umma boice calling me see you soon arraso saranghi....

Mom:- umm yong hwa take care arraso............

He hang up happily and after 2 days he and shin hye will travill to busan to meet his parents........

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They were both in taxi going to his parents house and they were both setting in the back of taxi chatting......

Shin hye :- yong hwa am so nervouse what if your family wouldn't like me??!! "" she pouted sadly""

Yong hwa:- aish don't worry shin hye am sure it will be nice surprise am sure.......

Shin hye:- that is very........"" she nodded to his word then turn around shockingly" what?? surprise?? you mean you didn't told them that i am coming along? OMG what if they were sad and upset no way.... why you did that?!!

Yong hwa  patted her shoulder :- relax relax shin hye calm down .......... did you forget that my mom said that you are her favorite? "" smiled seetly at her which made her calm down a bit""

Shin hye smiled and she put her head on his shoulder calming herself a bit and thinking in positive.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa went inside alone and her mom came smiling to him then hugged him tightly.......

Mom:- i missed you my yong pabo where have you been?!! "" then she let go of the hug"" so where is she?!

Before he answer his dad and his brother came welcomed him back also asking about that girl.........

Yong hwa:- wait a minute so you welcomed me cause you wanna see her?? not fair......."" pouted prtending to be angry""

Mom :- aigooo my son come on tell us where is she?!!

He smiled then called out :-  honey come out ..........."" looked at his family then  offer his hand for her "" let them to see you.....

She came out and held his hand  bowing her head and look up and that shocked everyone.......

Mom:- oh my god!!!!

Dad: that is just shocking......

Brother :- it is indeed shocking O_O

That thing made shin hye and yong hwa together shocked and scared of thier next immpresion...........

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

LONG TIME NO SEE ^___^

HERE AN LATE UPDATE HOPE TO LIKE IT ...

THOUGHT AM A MUSLIM BUT MERRY CHRISMAS TO YOU ALL MAY ALL YOU HAVE BEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE...

LOVE YOU ALL ^________________^

ENJOY AND LEAVE A COMMENT