The Pationate Kiss

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Director:- ya park shin hye what's wrong with you???? let's start shall we???

Shin hye:-  sorry director let's start all over again.

Director:- good now let's start again everyone get ready....

Shin hye still looking at yong hwa with amaizment and the only thing he did was smilling at her and winked at her.........

THE SCENE...............

Eun jung:-oppa can you look around??? i am so sorry siwon oppa.......

Yong jung:-hi there eun jung how are you???

((shin hye breathed harder but she had to countinue her role))Eun jung:- oppa what are you doing here??

Yong jung:-i am here because i missed you so terrbily eun jung............""then he hugged her tight""

shin hye felt so safe in his hug it was so warm she was tired but now she is resting in his arms...she stayed for a while and

Eun jung:-no that's not true you are going to cheat on me again i am not going to fall for you again.....then she pulld off from the hug and looked at him and her tears was slowly getting down..........

Yong jung:-the last time you said that you didn't even let me to explain and that's how we broke up give me a chance plz.

Eun jung:-i have a boy friend now and .............

Director:- and cut.....................good job yong hwassi and shin hye great job.

shin hye and yong hwa:- thank you director kim.......

shin hye was about to turn around to talk to yong hwa but he was already gone she was so disapointed and went to her cabin to rest............

And thern there was yong hwa talking to his bandmate happily........

Yong hwa:-hi guys what's up with you?????

Jung hyun:- we are good if you are......

Min hyuk:-so what did you do???? about the plan......

Yong hwa:- it's great you well know about it soon.....

Jung hyun:- what did you do????

Yong hwa:- one teaser i have a kissing scene now with PARK SHIN HYE.

Jung shin and jung hyun and min hyuk:- whatttttttttttttttttttt?????? what do you mean by>....................< ???????

ong hwa:- ok i have to go now i well catch up with you later guys byeeeeeeeeeeee.

Director:- ok park shin hyessi and jung yong hwassi there is sort of change in the script and...........

Shin hye:-there is no kissing scene??????..................she was totally freaked out about the kissing thing that made her very nervouse....

Director:- no that's not what i mant if you wish for that then DREAM ON the kissing scene would going to be slow that's what i meant.....get ready now.

Yong hwa was about to go when shin hye grabbed his arm and they went toward somewhere.........

Shin hye hugged him very tight that made yong very surprised and of course he hugged her back then suddenly she pulls off the hug and  emmbersed...

Shin hye:- yong hwa pabo i missed do much why you didn't told me about that thing.........

YOng smiled a melting heart smile:- well i missed you too and i didn't know about that eather so don't blame me or...........

Director:- come on everyone shin hye on your spot so  is for you yong hwa......

THE KISSING scene...........the script

 yong hwa bent down to her lips which made both of them no everyone nervouse and held her face before bending down............

yong jung:- iam sorry for that.......

then he bent down more until thier lips finely meet it was a very quick nice pick in the lips until.....

Director:- cut .........jung yong hwa kiss her pationly scence you didn't see her for years and you park shin hye going to respond because he was your ex lover and you love kissing him now let's go.

Again he bent down to her lips and this time he kissed her pationly and she indeed respond to him they were kissing so pationly like it was real not just a scene when shin hye rememberd she has to let go and she let go when she was about to say her line..........

Director:- it was good everyone but we have to do it again..............

when they looked at everyone they were all looked at the with widden eyes and thier jae was droppen..................

 

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey new chapter so what's you think about it?????? next chapter the most of it is park shin hye and jung yong hwa and the others POV about the kiss read and comment and sunscribe is that too much to ask???????? P.S I LOVE YOU MY DEAR READERS