TOUGH YES...................AND SUSPICTION MIN HYUK

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

shin hye was still in shock because of sudden proposal from yong hwa her mouthed was open but with no word she was just staring at him with a confusing eyes and yong hwa was not gonna stand up till he got his answer.........

yong hwa:- shin hye all i want is a chance...........all i want is to spend my life with you is is wrong?? i will sucrfise everything for you........i love you..... and that is enough for me to do anything for you.................give me a chance shin hye just one chance i promise you won't regret.....

shin hye knelt down to his level and grabed his both hand and closed her eyes tight and took a long breath before she open it then with a dificulty she raised her hand and tuched his face carefully and looked at his eyes deep and suddenly her tears came down then suddenly from cursing his face she quickly pulled her hand away and stood up and shocked her head which made yong hwa a bit confused.....

shin hye was trumbling and she was hardly could say a word :-N.......no......no yong  hwa.............we can't do that..........it just.......""breathing very hard"" hard........

yong hwa was shocked from no answer from shin hye the ring droped from his hand looking down with heavy sigh which made shin hye turn around and ran to him and sat on the floor in front of him and saw him saw his eys full with tears but they were not gonna come down not yet........

shin hye shaked yong hwa to look at her :- yong hwa what you ask for is just too much and am scared scared of alot of things......yes i can't tell you any of it cause those has to stay secret...........i am afraid of breaking your heart and i ...........

before she say more he stood up and looked down from balacony :- you already broke it shin hye........

shin hye stood up and goes to yong hwa and hugged him from behind tight and her tears came down and wet his shirt,,,,,,

shin hye:- yong hwa please don't ignore me i can't live like that......... am sure if you........

before she countinue he pulled her hands away and grabed her lift hand tughly towrds him........

yong hwa :- whatever reason is i don't realy care just leave arraso..................

he was about to leave when she grabed his arm...........

shin hye:- you are not gonna leave me like that yong you don't know my past if you did then.........

then yong hwa yelled with the highest tone ever:- THEN WHAT..........TELL ME WHAT?? 

shin hye:- you.................you will understand me you will,.......................

yong hwa smirked and it was the first time he do it in front of her :- what?? are you kidding me?? i said i will sacrifice my life for you i will do anything for you....................and still rejecting me why tell me why??

shin hye :- look i can't tell you why i rejected you but please ..............i.....................i am just not good enough..........but i will always love you that is what i know

yong hwa looked at her tuched her cheek softly and made thier for head tuch and smile sadly.........

yong hwa:- shin hye................no one is perfect in this world..........you can't say that to yourself cause you are the most perfect prettiest best girl i have ever met..........trust me i would never ask for more..............and you loving me is enough for me its more impotant than any other things in my life.......

shin hye:- if yo know my past you won't say those word again i know.......

yong hwa :- what is past is PAST..............arraso.?

then shin hye clinged to his chest and hgged him tight and smiled...........

yong hwa raised her face and smilled:- now........................will YOU MARRY ME???

shin hye smiled and her tears again came down more then she nodded in positive and yong hwa's eyes were widen .........

yong hwa:- neo...........you.................are you seriouse?? i wanna hear it from you so say it........

shin hye grabed his face and smiled with her tears came down :- YES...........YES I WILL........I WANNA SPEN MY LIFE WITH YOU I WANNA BE WITH YOOU.............

yong hwa looked at tje floor and found the ring and put it to her finger then they both hugged each other with her cursing his hair  and breathing relive when they pulled off ............

he get closer to her face with her eyes closed they get closer and closer till thier lip met it was not just kiss it was more than that it was everything they need and want.........

after pulling off yong hwa smilled to her:- you are mine........totally 0 mine..........

shin hye loched her arms around his neck and smiled back :- yours only i promise ........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

jung hyun :- so let me get this straight...........2 month ago you broke up and now you are getting marry??

min hyuk slapped his arm :- pabho what is the matter with you thier love is older than us so just be happy.........

jung hyun smiled :- that is not what i meant ..........i am happy for you guys am really glad.........

yong hwa looked at shin hye and  held her hand talked :- we are getting to be together allways and forever right............

without noticing jung hyun and min hyuk she tuched his face :- YES....................ALWAYS AND FOREVER..........

jung hyun smiled and gave a signal to min hyuk so they leave and leave the love bird alone.........

they both left and left them alone.............

jung hyun:- i think that would be the end no more suffering i think..........

min hyuk:- i suppose you are right but my heart telling me the opposite of that?!!!!!!!!

jung hyun looked at  min hyuk looking confuse :- what do you mean by that??

min hyu:- hyung i just feel that unni is hiding something from hyung and its not something good........

jung hyun:- ya what is the matter with you why would you think like that?!!!!!!!

min hyuk fumed :- i don't know am just feeling something bad.........  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

hellooooooooooooooooooooo

so how is the chappy is going on??

is it good or not?????????

SO WHAT IS IT SHIN HYE EXCACLY HIDING FROM YONG HWA??

well you will find out hardly and with tears..............just a preview.........

well then its not the end i have so much to reveil wait for it.........

subscribe and vote up and comment...........thanks for all my readers..........

AND SORRY FOR MY GRAMMER............<3