The date...........

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

vThe Date:-

When he saw her in this dress he totally forgot about his plan he just smiled and took her to the car and start driving and on the way :-

Shin hye:-so jung yong hwassi what’s your plan?

Yong hwa:-well it’s all surprise I won’t tell so hang on.

Then after that they didn’t talk too much until yong hwa surprised shin hye when he stopped the car near the Han river and he didn’t say anything he just smiled and opened the car door for her she was still a bit surprised but she didn’t speak a word she just hold his hand and went out and he took her to the bench and sat her down to have a talk.

Yong hwa:-I bet that you are surprise with that right?

Shin hye:-oh…………yes I am yong why I am here?

Yong hwa:-well until the dinner time I wanted to talk with you.

Shin hye:-what is it? Is there any problem yong hwa?

Yong hwa smiled:-no there is nothing don’t worry it’s just a regular talk.

Shin he:-ah you made me worry so what is it?

Yong hwa:-are you………..ok? is  everything all right?

Shin hye:- well yes everything is perfectly fine…..why asking that?

Yong hwa:-nothing I just wanted to make sure that you are fine……

Suddenly he hold her hand by his two hands and he just gave her a glare

Shin hye:-what? Why you giving me those glares?

Yong hwa:-what’s wrong with my glares shin hye?

Shin hye:-nothing actually they are cute.

Yong hwa:-oh thank you very much for the complement.

They were still holding hand and she put her head down to his shoulder

Shin hye:-ya it’s a great feeling to be here I am so relaxed you know?

Yong hwa:-well I am glad that you relaxed that’s mean I am relaxed too.

Shin hye:-so is that your plan?

Yong hwa:-no not actually still nothing happened according to my plan.

Shin hye:-ok I can’t wait for it surprise me yong.

They just stayed and talked until yong hwa said that they should go for dinner and she agreed because she was hungry and when they get there shin hye surprised that yong hwa took her to a restaurant that no one was there it was just for them just like shin woo she was happy so much and like a gentleman he pulled a chair for her and she sat down and she order her food and so does yong hwa the ate their food and talked and suddenly the music started and yong hwa gave her a smirk and like they read each others mind((HELLO yes they read each other mind for sure)) and he present his hand to her and she hold his hand and they went to the middle of the hall he hold on her wrist and she hold on his shoulder and in the other they hold hands tight and start dancing so emotionally her heart beats were so fast but she was holding her breath and finely she putted her head to his chest and just listened to his heart beat and then yong hwa started to speak to her …………………….

Yong hwa:-so can I say that you having a romantic time?

Shin hye laughed a small laugh:-well let’s say yes it’s nice thanks.

Yong hwa:-well then I am happy because you are all right but how about………some waltz?

Shin hye:- you know how to waltz?

Yong hwa:-oh of course I do so shall we?

Shin hye:-of course let’s do that

And they danced very well and after that they got tired and sat for a while then he took her hand and they went out for a walk it was 10:00 at night they hold hand and they walked and walked to nowhere at that moment they didn’t thought that they just pretending they just had a very great time when suddenly he knelt down in his knee……and he present a red flower to her.

Yong hwa:-PARK SHIN HYE I am asking for second time would you be my girlfriend and accept my flower?

Shin hye:-of course I do it’s my pleasant to accepted thanks.

Without realizing both of them he actually asked her to be his girlfriend not just a fake one and they just didn’t realized and she already accepted him as a her boy friend they both were so exciting and they just became a lover a girlfriend and boyfriend without realizing…………and when they got home they were on her house door what should they do??????? What should lover do after a romantic date?? Yong hwa started talking to break the silent.

Yong hwa:-thank you for the date shin hye I am so happy.

Shin hye:-no I should be the one who thanking you yong.

And then suddenly she came closer to him and……………………………….......

Suddenly she came closer to him and she gave him a tight hug and he was very surprised but he gave her back the hug with the same position the hug was so tight and like never let each other go after a while he let her go and he just smiled to her and kissed her on her cheek ((oh my god that’s so cool and great I am happy>__< I am getting crazy)) she just blushed and her face turned to red but he didn’t let him to see that beside it was night he wouldn’t see her clear so for two inches they separated and he just looked at her eyes…………….

Shin hye:-thank you a lot yong I had a great time.

Yong hwa:-no I should be the one who thanking you shin hye i………

He just stood there without any word he was waiting for the right word.

Shin hye:-what is it yong? What do you want to say?

Yong hwa:-I just want to say that...i had a great time tonight that’s all.

Shin hye:-me too yong its because of you thanks you better go now or you well be late.

Yong hwa:-yes I know I should probably go good night.

He was about to go them suddenly she hold his arm and he looked at her with a wondering look.

Shin hye:-wait a minute there is something we forgot to do.

Yong hwa:-oh? What is it? You made me curios……..

Shin hye:-ah the thing is that I want to have a picture with you you know to have a memories for today.

Yong hwa:-oh really? I never thought about it but it’s ok but there is no one here can take our picture what should we do?

Shin hye:-oh that won’t be a problem because I am going to take it.

Yong hwa:-but how you gonna take it?

Without any word she hold his hand and made him to stand beside her and because she has to take a picture they had to be so close to each other and finely they stand next to each other and she took a picture but then the picture was not perfect so he suggested to take the picture this time so that’s what he did but then he pulled her more closer to him and this time they stood head to head and their body was so close and he took it and the picture was perfect and they just smiled.

Shin hye:-yong I want to upload this picture in my tweeter account.

Yong hwa:-woooow you are so addicted to tweeting you know? Do it lets see what is going to happen tomorrow hhhh.

Shin hye:-nothing will happen trust me so let me do that.

So she tweet the picture and she put a description for it that said:-

((hello there it’s me here this my 10th date with yong oppa it was so fun and romantic I had a great time what about you guys? Did you had fun today?))

That was the tweet and they laughed a lot and then it was so late so they said good night to each other and they both went home.

Shin hye’s POV:-

Oh my god the date was so romantic I love it that’s yong hwa he always like that making me laugh and smile I don’t know what’s that feeling I have but I know that I never had this feeling with won bin and that’s weird because he was my real boyfriend and yong hwa is my screen boy friend is that even possible that I had fallen for yong???????

Yong hwa’s POV:-

I was super happy I was flying happiness i……I just don’t know how describe my feeling right now I am very lucky to be in love with my best friend I love that feeling but I wished that was truth not just pretending.

END OF POVS

 new update soryyyyyy for being late you know studay and stuff