Making a wish

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Yong hwa preperd dinner for both of them cause they were for sure hungry and they sat down for eating ..............

Yong hwa:- so what do you think of the food?? its my first time feeding it to an actuall person hhhhhhh.

Shin hye:-well then i don't want to break your heart but its too salty...and that not tasty very much....i dont know thats what i think sorry

Yong hwa:-why you are too harsh on me ? i just wanted your opnion you are so not fair....."then he turn around and pretend to be mad at her.

shin hye:-are you mad at me?? come on i was just teasing you why you are like that??

Yong hwa:-you hurted me never mind am mad i won't talk to you like that.

shin hye:- are you serious now yong? fine dont regret on your desicion about not talking to me.

Then they finish thier meal and shin hye washed the dishes in order to help yong hwa but he still didn't talk to her but she didn't mind so she wanted to get to shower but she didn't found any clothes so she took his clothes a long dark black shirt and cloudy blue jeans then she showered ans wore those clothes and she went to yong hwa who was setting in the couch watching TV he was changing channels and didn't know to watch what and he stopped when he saw shin hye setting in this clothes and he got to addmitted that she was soooo hot he didn't know that shin hye took a remote from him and change the channel and it was SUPER JUNIOR's concert  and in the front there was siwon who wore a black jacket and it was unbotton in the front that made every girl in that concert get wild and so was shin hye she was almost drooling but someone else was jealouse in here....

Yong hwa:-e7m e7m ya what are you doing in here?? are you drooling over him.

Shin hye:- i know cause he is so hot with this clothis and his chest muscular omo its.........

Yong hwa:- stop it would you.........yta PARK SHIN HYE am talking to you.

Shin hye got mad because of him:- what do youu want didn't you say you won't talk to me??  then why you get mad at me?

Yong hwa:- am not talking to you am just.......ya why you are looking at siwon like that??

Shin hye smiled and she knew what was the reason that makes him mad:-oh that well he was my male lead thats why its from my duty to encourge for him and support him.

Yong hwa:- i wonder if you ever support me like that ......

Shin hye:- no i didn't because in your time concert i was busy and now am not.""actually she did support him like that but she didn't addmited she just wanted to kekekeke"

Yong hwa get mad so he turnn off the TV :- are you trying to kill me talk to me PLEASEEEEEEE.

she wanted to go away but he hold her wrist and makes her to set on his lap and smiled to her his toothy grin smile........

Yong hwa:-you won't talk to me?? really??

Shin hye:-no i won't........then she pouted cutely .

Yong hwa:-turn around for a moment need to talk to you.........its so important.

Shin hye:- what do you...............

Before she countinue he kissed her on her lips and she was shocked in her place but she didn't move............

Yong hwa smiled diveshly:- what happend to you ? run out of words?? please forgive me ok?? ""imagine yong hwa pouting now"

Shin hye hits his arms hard:-  stop teasng me yong.......stop pouting i forgive you dont be so childish pabo yong hwa......

Yong hwa smiled and took her to varenda and they watched the starts and it was star shooting when they noticeded......yong hwa back hugged her the she hol on to his arm and watched the peacfull night together.

Shin hye:- yong hwa lets make a wish arraso........

Yong hwa:- shiro........i dont have anything to wish cause i have you and cnblue and my family thats all i wished for all my life.

Shin hye:- pabo there has to be atleast something you want to wish ......" she closed her eyes to make wish""

Yong hwa:- so beauty what was your wish tell me........

Shin hye:- i can't  tell you cause it won't come true leave me alone............

Yong hwa:- fine i will let you for now .......come on lets go you have to sleep its almost midnight......

Shin hye:- fine but am tired can you carry me am out of energy plzzzzzzzz.

without warning he carried her and put her in the bed then he get out and and when he came back he had a guitar in his hand.

Yong hwa:- request so i can sing to you in that way you will sleep early .........

Shin hye:-hmmmmmmm......what about  BLUE SKY i realy love that song.

He made her wish to come true and sang for her and when he done singing  she was already sleped and he lean closer and kissed her forhead then smiled to her.........

Yong hwa:- have a sweet dream princes i love you.......

Then he fall sleep next to her and when the morning came shin hye woke up first and she saw yong hwa's face infront of her then sshe carssed his face it was soft and so handsome...............

Shin hye:-my wish is you and i to be together forever mr.handsome......... i love you so much yong pabo.........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh long time chapter is here am so sorry that i couldn't be able to update for you chingus am being busy so here you are enjoy the long boring chapter and i almost forget the BLUE SKY song its my favorite it soo awesome......

http://youtu.be/13-DueCwnJo