finding the best man

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Wedding was getting near and days were passing by quickly and the only problem left was yong hwa didn’t knew how and who to choose to be his best men and he was confused who to choose between all the guys in his band and they were doing their best to make him choose them…

Min Hyuk: -I think you should choose me because if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t go to Japan and confess to her…..

Yong hwa: -it’s kind of true….

Jung Hyun: -but I was the one who give you advice and motivate you when you wanted to give up….

Yong hwa: -that also true but……..

Jung Shin: -stop pressuring him guys he can’t choose….

Yong hwa: -it’s so true because……

Jung Shin: -because the best man is standing right in front of you…

They all talked in once and made a lot of noise….

Yong hwa: -I already choose my best man guys….

They all stopped from talking and looked at him..

The three of them together: who is that?!

Yong hwa: -all of you going to be my best man….

They all got wild and yelled from happiness and hugged their hyung…

For shin hye she choose Kang Sora as her bride mate and it was done deal and everything were ready and in 3 days the big wedding ready and shin hye and yong hwa met for the last time before wedding…..

Shin hye: -so everything is complete now?!

Yong hwa: -yes everything is perfect I just can’t wait till these 3 days over it’s really like forever…

Shin hye stopped and looked at him: -forever?! It’s just 3 days Yong what is wrong with you?!

Yong hwa get near her and caressed her face: -but I miss you these days a lot what can I do?! I want to be with you soon as possible….

He kissed her for head and looked at her eyes: -I can’t wait when you going to be Mrs. Jung my wife my life…    

Shin hye smiled: -I can’t wait too I want to be with you soon as possible but wait for 3 days ok “ she wink at him” by the way have you chosen a song for our dance?!

Yong hwa: -what dance?! “Shin hye’s face was shocked but then he laughed” just joking of course I chose it you will hear it in time.

Shin hye: -shouldn’t I hear it so I can dance and practice?!!

Yong hwa: -just follow my lead and everything will be fine J

They talked about details and last thing shin hye said was….

Shin hye: -I will be the one in white J

Yong hwa: -and I will be the one who is waiting for you J

She said good bye and him alone and force him to wait…

It was late at night when yong hwa couldn’t sleep mostly because he is excited and nervous about his wedding coming up in 2 days and newspaper and most of TV shows were talking about it and talked about perfection of the wedding and expecting a lot but all he could think about now is everything be perfect for shin hye because all this is for her and him not for world….

Shin hye was with her mom sitting talking and her mom giving her advice about successful and happy healthy marriage and she was listening very carefully and asking questions too….

Shin hye: -mom am so happy that am getting married and going to live with the one I love for the rest of my life but also sad for leaving you and dad and Shin Won alone….

She caressed her hair and hugged her: -oh my shin hye my daughter you are not going to leave us alone you will see us it just in different ways you will be with yong hwa and I know from bottom of my heart he will make you happy I just know…

Shin hye slept with her mother this night and her excuse was she was leaving her mom soon that’s why and on that day she and Sora and her mom went to buy dress for bride mates and they successes at it.