MY LOVE IS ALL FOR YOU.........

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

As id it was for yong hwa's choice there was no way he would do that silly MV but then shin hye forced him to do it it was hard but he had to except that........

Yong hwa:- i don't get it why i have to do that?

Jung hyun:-do what????

Yong hwa:- aish are you even guys even listening me????

Min hyuk:- well don't mind me i am just tired and i want some food..........

Jung shin:-and some sleep too..............

Yong hwa:-you guys not helping you know...........?

Jung hyun:- we are tired from the travilling that's all.

Yong hwa:- aish.............i wonder what's shye doing now..........?

Jung shin:- i don't know why you are not calling her instead you are asking us............

Yong hwa:- i am not allowed to call her.........

Three of them together:- what...........?

Yong hwa:- well you it's kind of complecaited......

FLASHBACK........

After he told her the horrible news they sat down and decided to have talk like adult people..........they were setting facing each other.

Yong hwa:- give me one good reason why i should that??

Shin hye:-i can give you a million reason if i want you know....

Yong hwa:-give me one then...........

Shin hye:- first if you didn't do it and if they knew it was because of me they will hate me did you thught about that??????

Yong hwa:- not excacly you have a point that's something i never thaugh about it..

Shin hye- and there is something good in that too.......

Yong hwa:- ya why you are smilling..........??

Shin hye:- didn't you said you have to go back next wo days............?? well if you do that you will stay here and you can contact me after midnight ofcourse.

Yong hwa is smilling now:- well that's so good.......but why midnight???

Shin hye:- ya don't object that's my rule arraso????

Now he goes and hugged her from behind:- am i allow to visit you in this time too??

Shin hye:- ya that's illigle no you are not alloed.

Yong hwa:- then just let me be here today until night's come then i wll go back........

Shin hye:-hmmmmmmm arraso just today .......and we are not going out eather they will see us.

Yong hwa:- arraso shoud i order some food...?

Shin hye:- i already did......tsk tsk tsk you forgot......??

Yong hwa:- i am sorry princes.........

END OF FLASHBACK

Jung hyun:-well wait until midnight then..............kekeke

Junshin:- poor you hhhhhhh..

Yong hwa:- ya will you guys stop that?????.........so annoying

He didn't told them about another part of the story.......

FLASHBACK..........THE SAME DAY IN SHIN HYE'S HOTEL ROOM..........

Yong hwa:- ah i ate a lot.........woooooow i need some exrcise do you mind if i do it in here????

Shin hye:- ya jung yong hssi you ate all food why......>_____< no that's not gymhow would you that.........

Yong hwa:- easy..he went to he nd carried her in a bride stlyle....

Shin hye:- ya put me down what are you doing..........???

Yong hwa:- i will putyou up and down thats how i work out kekekeke.......

Shin hye-ya put me dwn.........."" oh how strong his arms how i wish i stay where i am like forever""she daid it in her mind.

Yong hwa:- shiro...((i don't want to))

Then suddenly TV shows A song (( becase i miss you)) ............

Yong hwa came up with a great idea:- fine i will put you down but you havr to dance with me

Shin hye:- that's better............

The yong hwa put her down and not far from him he pulled her close to him and with thier forheads are tuching they just looked in each others eyes and said nothing they let thier eyes talk and then she hugged him  rapping her hands around his neck while he tighned up his grib on her wrist and with closed eyes they thaught again.........

SHIN HYE'S POV:-

i felt save in his arms keeping me warm and his look wich is melting me right away and his voice is just ike magic i want to stay with him forever i think no i know he is the one who meant to be mine...........

YONG HWA'S POV:-

i am flying happines because now i found my forever in her.............I LOVE YOU SHIN HYE SO MUCH

END OF POV'S

They broke the hug and start staring at each other he smiled to her..........

Yong hwa:- aish what did you do to me..........you made me crazy shin hye i love youo much.

Shin hye:- well i you are crazy then i have to be out of mind falling in love with you.......I LOVE YOU TOO CRAZY YONG HWA kekeke.

Then he leand closer and he just kissed her quickly she was surprise..........

Yong hwa:- remembe all my love is for you so that's why i love you.......

Before she can say a word he pulled her closer and kissed her again but this time was not quick it was so long that they both stopped that to catch some fresh air and then start again.............

END OF FLASHBACK  

 

 

HELLO SO THIS IS MY 20th CHAPPY I DON'T KNOW IF THAT MAKES ANYONE HAPPY SO I WAS THINKING TO QUIT WRITTIG AFTER FINISH THIS ONE CAUSE I FELL SO DOWN NOW I DON'T KNOW AM LONELY YOU KNOW.............ANYWAY ENOY THE CHPTER SORRY FOR THE GRAMMER LOVE YOU ALL MY CHINUS.............>_______*