Felling in LOVE

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Director:-cutttttttttttttt yong hwa foucus would you son?

Yong hwa:- i am sorrry director......

Director:-it's just pick in  the lips what's wrong with you....

Yong hwa:- i am sorry i will do it better...........""juust pick in lips ha....?? you don't know how much it hurts director""

Director:-it's ok just take break if you want........

Yong hwa:- aniyo i will do it let's do that scene hurry ............

Seo hyun :- ""i wonder what's wrong with him now? is he with someone els already that he can't do that??""

Director:- seo hyun let's do that foucus plz you too.....

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Shin hye:- aish yong hwa pabo why i miss you that much......""while looking at CNBLUE new song and excacly at him""......i wish you were here.

They didn't saw each other for three weeks it was hard for them and acording to shin hye's rule he was calling her once in three day because he was deadly busy and he wouldn't time to talk to her because of that MV they will always apart day by day she found it hard to be away from him because he was the only reason for her to smile to laugh to cry to feel in love to be herself but when he was away she couldn't feel those thing at all..............

She was in her deep thaught that she didn't notice that her hotel room door bill and when she opened her eyes was widen open it was late afternoon when she realized that yong hwa was right there infront of her she was shocked before she react he hugged her tight  and they were stil infront of the door and slowly she hugged him back and not controlling her tears which started to calm down its not like that she didn't saw him for years it was three weeks but she missed him alot anyyway they stayed like that for awhile not realizing a pear of eye is watching them they didn't care but that person did so she/he quickly take a picture of them(((( grrrrrrrr who is that?? nevermind i will punish that person later kekeke))) he went inside and let go of the hus and start wiping her tears that was still coming down then he kissed her cheek and hugger her again then again when he let go of the hug she finely get back to herself and finely had gguts to argue with him.........why he is here in the middle of the day??(( stop that shin hye you just make wish and it come true isn' that enough for you kekeke you are in the best and the savest place ever YONG HWA'S HUG))..........then he sat down and she sat on his lap and resting her head on his shoulder while her lift hands is rapped around his shoulder and his right hand was rapped around her wrist and she is the one who talks...

Shin hye:- now can you explain why you visit me in the middle of the day????

Yong hwa:- ya stop talking like you don't want to see me i know you were dying to see me kekeke.

Shin hye:- ya who said i missed you???..........pout at his reaction.

Yong hwa:- you didn't...........?? looking close at her face.....

Shin hye was lost for words because now he was closing gaps bettwen thier face:- i............i am ....i dddddiid........i didn't.

Yong hwa only smirked and smiled to her:-  arraso as you wish miss.beauty face........or should i say Mrs.dolley kekeke.

Shin hye:- ya what is that????? Mrs.dolley??? what's is that mean??

Yong hwa:- your nickname from hearstrings didn't know?????

Shin hye:- i did i just wanted to tease you for a bit.......

Yong hwa:- ya don't do that again or i will punish you like you never been punished in your lifeeeeeeee.

Shin hye:- tsk tsk tsk what kind of punish you are talking about???

He without warning at all press his lips on her and she was shocked first and she didn't opened .........he was surpried that was closed so to make it he had a brillent idea...........

Yong hwa:- so now you know what kind of punishment i am talking about?????

Shin hye:- ya what are yo...

She was interup by him by kissed her again and now was open so he comfortably kissed her with closed eyes of course(( finely you closed your eyes kekeke))) and so was she enjoying the pounishment that she resieved and by now she felt that she owned the all world for having him next to her she was happy.........no more than happy she was greatful for having him beside her and after the long kiss they broke it to catch some air and by now she was laying in her bed while he lay down right next to her and brushing her hear away from her face and just looked at her eyes and by his charmig smile she was melting and blushing all over again and the only thing he did was watchin gher blushing and enjoying then he kissed her right cheek and made her to hug him while they were lying down she puts her head on his chest while he rapped his arms around her and only smilling they spend thier day like that not talking so much they just let eyes talk and for put more concern he staied at her room  that night and fall sleep next to her.............

HELLO THERE OUCHHHHHH LONG TIME NO UPDATE I WAS ACTUALLY DOWN BUT I CHEARD WHEN I KNEW THAT THAT THE FAN MEETING OF OUR DOOLEY IS COMING SOOOOON THAT WHY I ENJOYIED WRITING THE CHAPTER I WAS HAPPY AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE HAPPY TOO SO AS ALWAYS SAYING (((((((((((( LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENTS AND SUNSCRIBE PLZ I ONLY CHEAR BY YOUR COMMENT SO YES ENJOY AND TAKE CARE))