Hate..........VS................LOVE

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

Yong hwa:-i am not gonna tell you find out by your self.........

Shin hye:-but i don't remember....................then she interedup while she was talking  by yonghwa. 

 

She couldn’t countinue her talk because yong hwa press his lips on her hard she wanted to let go of the kiss but she couldn’t cause he was to strong even though she responded to the kiss but she got mad at him and let go of the kiss quickly and looked at him with her burning eyes and slap him in the face so hard.that hurt him so much but it was not close to the pain that was in his heart she was broken heart and mad how would he made this up?? stupit boy.  

 

Shin hye:-why you are doing that to me? Why you always tortouting me? I hate you so much I don’t want to see you again go away. 

 

She left him alone and he surpriselly didn’t cry or regret not now at least he don’t want to show his wick side to anyway specially to shin hye……… 

Shin hye went inside but before meetting everyone she went to the lady’s room and washed her face because her eyes was puffy and red cause she cried her eyes out she sat down in the floor and cried more she didn’t even know why she is crying? why he is doing that to her what did she do to him still wondering  why he is hurt like her? is it possible that.......................

They ate dinner silently and the annoying manager of c.n.blue couldn’t just shut his mouth and keep his thought for himself and start speaking ……. 

 

Manager:-shin hyessi why your eyes are so red? Did you cried or something? what happend? 

 

Shin hye raised her head:-no I didn’t sir I am just little bit tired.....she was still giving yong hwa a death and unforgateable glare but he didn't looked at her.

 

Manager:- but how come….but your eyes are so red you weren't like that what..............everyone was looking at her except for yong hwa. 

Jung hyun:-so how is everything going on unni is everything ok? I heard you are in a new drama is that true? i heard its so deabak good job unni. 

Shin hye smiled a fake smile:-oh yes I am …..thanks for asking............she was deeply thanking jung hyun for saving her from thier manager. 

 

Then after this no one dare to talk cause some how the situation was silent and no one could break it…..it was so awkward for somehow they didn't say anything not a word until they were about to go home they said good bye to each other save for yong hwa and shin hye.................... 

On the way home in shin hye’s car she was still distracted and thinking about yong hwa why for the hell he would do that to her and in the sudden moment the tears came out from her eyes even the others were asking her why she was crying she didn’t tell anything and she wondered why would  she cry for him? who is he for her? what makes him do that ? that makes her shed tears more infront of her manager and the others ........... 

 

In yong hwa’s car the situation was scared and silent full of anger and jong shin and jong hyun and min hyuk couldn’t say a word this time their manager was even a silent and didn’t speak a word until they got in to the dorm and yong hwa went to his room without looking at the others………and shut the door 

Yong hwa’s POV:-

I am so mad at myself now why I did it ? why for the hell I kissed her? Am not feeling the same way like two years ago for her right? Then what is this that am I feeling…..am such a stupid guy I hurt her a lot god what should I do now??????....how could i see her again ? i kissed my best friend that i always said that she is like one of my boyfriends? but then why i felt pain when she went out with won bin i can't believe it i was jealous from her that's why that happend to me i am such a bad friend yong hwa pabo what did you do to her?................... 

 

Jong hyun POV:-

Hyung why you did that to her ? she was nice to you honestly I was gonna punch you in the face for making her sad she was crying I saw her ah hyung I think you should do something about really.? You shouldn’t have to  kissed her hyung ahhh........now how you gonna solve this problem ? ah hyung pabo. 

 

Jong shin POV:-

Don’t get me wrong but hyung is stupid though I can’t tell him face to face but I am saying it right now he is a jerk yes I saw him he kissed her with an anger yuck how could he do that? I so pity on shin hye unni I hope she don’t get mad at us.........because if she did we don't know what to do ? hyung please make things up with her i am begging you....... 

Min hyuk POV:-

Aigoo hyung and shin hye unni why you are torturing us? Just admitted that you likes each other its to clear to see every world can say it except for you guys that why can’t you do that ? i get this theory from the way they kissed in heartstrings two years ago they all were shy and lovely and this vesion came back for me when I saw them kissing this night and she also respond too but then they still sad and upset? why they are doing that?  

 

Shin hye POV:-What can I do now? Why I feel so much pain in my heart specially when he hold my hand and put it in his chest? Am not falling again for him right? No I don’t wanted that its pain full and I hate it so much ah jung yong hwa why you are doing this to me? Do you wanna kill me or something????

END OF POVS…………… 

 

It was a beautiful morning after the worst night for shin hye and yong hwa well he decided to go for running in where???? Han river and shin hye wanted to go with her bicycle to where ??? Han river too…do they meet in their favorite place??? Well yong hwa went running to there without any tired mark of his face he was angry at himself from what he did last night to the girl he love that’s right he still in love with her and now in his heart and his mind he admitted that’s it but there is no way that he could tell her not after what he did to her he betray on her by kissing her……………… but for shin hye unknown to her she ride her bicycle to there and she couldn’t remove yong hwa from her head she was upset for keep thinking about him why ? she doesn’t love him again does she????? She was tired from thinking so much that’s why she went to Han river ……she was riding and thinking and saw a guy who just looks like yong hwa her heart beats was fast she wondered if she don’t want to meet him then why her heart is beating that fast ? she got near and near and she was so close to him well not that close but she could see him and when the face turned around it was him JUNG YONG HWA yes she kept looking at him badly enough he couldn’t see her but she could see him he was sheding some tears those tears was coming down from his eyes that cause a lot of pain in her heart she didn’t want to hurt him yet she hates him for hurting her..she was willing to go and give him a hug but no she didn’t she was to proud to do that she wasn’t willing to fall in love with him not AGAIN………thats right not AGAIN.

so when did she felt in love with him? it is possible that park shin hye been in love with him? well that won't get to my mind but still.............everything happend right?nothing it is immpossible right? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it was exciting chapter righr? well if you alll say so then i well be happy yaaaaay yongshin all the way go to the future...............................................