First meeting...........

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

……

NOW:-

He was resting at the dorm after finishing their tour from EOROUP it was 29th of june the first broadcast after two years of heartstrings and he forgot about it all and in the sudden moment a phone call come for him it was their manager ……..

Yong hwa:- hi how are you sir………..

Manager:-hi yong hwa ya I am fine but I have a something to tell you .

Yong hwa:-oh yes sir what is it? You made me  worry…..

Manager:-I need you to gather up with heartstrings actors and actress and director and everyone……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yong hwa:-what? No I don’t want to I am tired I wont be able to come sorry I cant I just cant.

Manager:-that rubbish yong hwa I already called min hyuk and he agreed on that……..

Yong hwa:-sir I cant come I am sorry I just don’t want to come.

Manager:-listen I have been so nice to you until now but this time no I am ordering you that’s all see you later be ready at 7 I am gonna pick you up.

Yong hwa didn’t even respond to him he hang up the phone he was going to kill min hyuk how could he agree on that soon he was killing him but there was no time cause it was already 6:30 and he only had a have hour to get ready for him he was going to hell cause he would see shin hye and with won bin that killed him only thinking about that.

Their manager came and je picked the boys and jong hyun and jong shin also joined them actually they went with yong hwa to stop him from killing min hyuk and the happy couple ((WONSHIN)) shin hye and won bin because they though if they didn’t go he would make a crime. Anyway they went to the meeting place and they went of the car toward the place and yong hwa was not willing to see anyone now when he went inside he saw everyone was there and his eyes quickly looked for shin hye when he found her he saw her sitting alone with a sad face and he didn’t saw won bin with her he didn’t go to her but still he was staring at her when she suddenly raised her head and saw him he let go of the stare and went to his place and sit down while she still staring at him but he didn’t stare her back he just didn’t want to suddenly won bin came and he looked at him with a death glare but what surprice him was that he didn’t sit beside shin hye but he pretend that he didn’t care but it was no way to not look at her she was happy but not fully happy and keep staring at her and his band mate notice that they didn’t spoke and the C.N.BLUE manager start speaking when he notice yong hwa’s stare at shin hye…..

Manager:-ya jung yong hwa what are you doing now?

Yong hwa raised his head:-yes? What did I do?

Now everyone was staring at yong hwa including shin hye……

Manager:-what do you mean by what? Why you keep looking at shin hyessi? Did you missed her that much.????!!!!!

Jong hyun and jung shin and min hyuk got shocked and yong hwa ….

Yong hwa:-no sir I wasn’t looking at anyone you must be wrong.

And he kept eating without any other word when he raised his head he saw shin hye was looking at him and he was confussed and shin hye gave him a glare that said””I want to talk you alone”” he understand what is it so he nodded to her and bow his head down again he didn’t want to see her but now what? He is going to talk to her?????!!!!he excuse himself and he went out for frish air when he turn around he saw shin hye in front of him she without any word she give him a tight hug which that surprised him so much and he slowly put his arm around his wrist and gave her back a hug and he felt very comfortable in her arms again…

Shin hye:-ya jung yong hwa why you been like that I missed you so much

Yong hwa let of the hug:-what did I do?

Shin hye:- what did you do? you cut the contact for two years why?

Yong hwa:-I am sorry I was so busy you know a lot touring.

Shin hye:-and is that mean to forget about me?

Yong hwa:-no of course not it just when I know that you have a boy friend I didn’t want to make him jealous I am sorry.

Shin hye:-what? My boy fiend? Why would you even care? Seems like you don’t know how much you are special to me.

Yong hwa:-I know that already and you are special to me to it just that I didn’t want to bother you.’

Shin hye:-you are crazy how could you think like that?

He didn’t answer and he didn’t even raise his head and suddenly shin hye hold his hand and broke the silent they were  still standing.

Shin hye:-yong hwa what are you thinking of?

He still didn’t raise his head then she touched his face both hand and made him to look at her into her eyes and his eyes was sad and tired he hold one of her hand and placed to his chest and looked at her she was surprised with this action….

Yong hwa:-you want to know the answer? Do I need to say more?

Shin hye’s shed tears:-what do you mean by that?

Yong hwa:-how could you not know my feeling for you ?

Shin hye:-what feeling? What are you talking………….about?

Yong hwa:-you know you are sure wierd hin hyessi...

shin hye:-what? why what change? why you calling me shinhyessi? am i stranger now to you?

Yong hwa:-yes you are didn't you know?

Shin hye:-ya yong hwa why for the hell you say that? what did i do to you?

Yong hwa:-nothing.............beside breaking my heart that is all.

Then shin hye cried more:-why i broke your heart? tell me.

Yong hwa:-i am not gonna tell you find out by your self.........

Shin hye:-but i don't remember....................then she interedup while she was talking  by yonghwa.

 

hi guys how are you well that is my first chapter i know its kinde boring sorry but i well write down cool and nice chapters from now on because i am in 11th grade my study hard so i am writting for you in secret so all you have to do is be pationt with me and comment me because with comment i well bright up for another chapter thanks.................heartsmiley