From today....... no more secrets

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

SNSD DORM: -

It was early in the morning like 8 A.M the door bill ring yonna opened the door and it was the mailman and asked her to sign to get their mail and she did there was a lot of mails most of it from fans but what really caught her eyes was a mail from a court and she picked it up and it was for their youngest member seo hyun and she wonder what did she do that she will face a court…. OMG a court is no joke…..

 Shin hye was in C.N.BLUE dorm waiting for their lawyer’s call and he did and confirm them that the court order is sent for seo hyun and she will face big issues in court and yong hwa relieved because she finely get what she deserve and threaten people is a high level crime and get a lot punishment and forfeit is a lot she might not be able to pay and confirm them also that in a 5 days court will get together to settle things.

Back To SNSD Dorm….

Yonna was with seo hyun a long with tiffany and Yu ri sitting watching TV but yonna was kept observing seo hyun and wondering what she did to face the court and she haven’t told her yet and she was little bit concern but she had to and all other members should know because it’s not hide able so she stood up and turn off TV and all protest because they were watching a movie but she didn’t return the remote…

Yonna stood there and they were sitting so she start talking…

Yonna: - one of us in trouble and it’s not me….

Yu ri: - trouble?! Not me I haven’t done anything wrong…

Tiffany: - me neither… is it between us that troubler person?!

Yonna: - yes she is in trouble and…. Hey seo hyun why you so silent?!

Seo hyun: - am not I just didn’t want to interrupt you that’s all…

Yonna gave her glar then she said: - an order came from court and court is after 5 days from today and of us will face a lot of trouble…

Yu ri with confuse face: - an order?

Tiffany: - after 5 days?! What we did wrong?!

Yonna: - seo hyun……” and she almost got heart attack from sudden and yonna brought out the court order under her name” what is this?! Why yong hwa and shin hye proceed against you?! What is going on?!

Seo hyun first tried to get away from it and went away by calling that UNKNOWN person: - where are you stupid and did you get busted?! A freaking court order came against me from them… what hell is wrong with you?! WHAT? He is with them?! Against me he will witness?! Oh come on why I have to face all this.

 

When she turn around after ending the call found out Yonna standing there looking at her and listened to every detail she said and she was out of words because she just spilt everything out and yonna didn’t had to ask anything she went to her and grabbed her wrist and dragged her to kitchen and sat her down…

Yonna: - what did you do?! What did you do to them?! Why they raised a case against you tell me?! All the detail now…

Seo hyun this time couldn’t ran away in any case so she bowed her head down and told all the detail and some detail that identified this unknown person…

This unknown person was working in security government before and get fired for something he didn’t do so he really got pissed and decided to revenge on the government and the place he worked for them so he create a gangster and since he was known before he gathered a lot of people and they have done a lot of stealing and destroying government building and seo hyun somehow got to know this person and contact with him he didn’t agreed at first but with an amount of money he finely agreed and he start calling shin hye and give her threaten that seo hyun wants and it get down to that level that she has to pay larger amount of money when he had to threaten won bin too and here we came when at first shin hye didn’t agreed seo hyun told him to tell her that he will hurt yong hwa of course it’s a lie but she had to do it and she knew that shin hye would do all to save yong hwa’s life that’s why she relieved and her next step after breaking them up she told her manager to set up an MV with yong hwa and accused them for not doing MV with her and bring some legal papers to force yong hwa to work with her and when all done her third step was showing shin hye that she is with him and showing yong hwa that shin hye is with won bin and when she made him close to her then they would leave each other and the plan is all done…

Seo hyun cried while talking: - all I did was for sake of love I swear I didn’t meant to hurt anyone and no one is hurt I was just pissed with his actions with shin hye why she always have to get what is best why?! Between all the male lead she worked with she choose one I love WHYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!

Yonna was shocked to see that break down so she went to her and hugged her tight and she continue to cry…

Yonna: - you should not have done that you know that right?! Seo hyun dear you should have just told him directly he might refused you but at lease he wouldn’t hate you like he does now…

Seo hyun pulled off from hug: - he…. Hates me?! That much?!

Yonna just nodded with saying a word and left her alone she sat down regretting al she did but what is done done she can’t change it…

It was court day and shin hye was with yong hwa waiting for their turn and suddenly their eyes meet seo hyun with her lawyer along with Yonna and Yu ri coming and they stopped a little bit far from them and as a respect Yonna and Yu ri went to them and said hi to them and bowed and yong hwa even smiled to them cause it is not their fault to be pissed so he treat them nicely and then the four of them looked at seo hyun yong hwa with angry look and shin hye with sad look along with Yu ri and Yonna they looked sad and then they excused themselves and went back to seo hyun and the court begin and the ID of that Unknown person reviled and in the court he confess all and other crimes and he mentions seo hyun’s name and it was a big thing and coming along to seo hyun and that she has to paid amount of money and work for community 100 hours and if she didn’t complete her work and didn’t paid that money she will get jailed for unknown time UNLESS yong hwa and shin withdraw their case against her…

After the judge decided all they went out and for next court they will set up when seo hyun will do the charges that court ordered her with and so she will be free till this time yong hwa and shin hye can withdrew their case if they want otherwise she has to work and pay and that man is jailed for other charges and his court will be separate from them…