Exactly as it had been...it will be as it is...

Elyxo: Into Your World [UNDER RECONSTRUCTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Mama - EXO-K

 

 

 

 

The First Prophecy

When the skies and the grounds were one, the legends, with their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye of red force created the evil which coveted the heart of the tree of life and the heart slowly grew dry. In an attempt to tend and embrace the heart of the tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side.

Hence, time is overturned and space turns askew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky, but shall stand on different ground; shall stand on the same ground, but shall see different skies.

The day the grounds beget a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified and the twelve forces reunite into one perfect root, a new world shall open up…

 

-Fu, The Seventh Elyxian Oracle

 

~oOo~

 

Death Hovering

 

 

Crimson. The whole surroundings was of the color from what could be seen at the hill where one stood all the way up to the horizon where the flaring pyres met the indigo dawn sky in what seemed to be an endless dance of unusually brightly lit fireflies, glowing orange, almost red as the ashes and debris from a freshly fired catapult devoured all that the blazing ball of fire could as it passed by. The pyres, they burned everywhere, alive in the midst of the stench of death that permeated the vast planes. Bodies, scattered not in a particular order but in gruesome disarray, bled out from every open wound on the flesh, spilling on the ground what seemed to be an ocean that reflected the burning skies.

Flocks of vultures hovered above the dead, flapping their wings in unison as if a loud outcry and signal for the end of a long-suffered starvation on their part. Today was their feast, their wing beats a dark symphony that accompanied the crackling of dying flames and the occasional sighs of final breaths, a crescendo in the rather low rumblings. It was time for the vultures to take over, dip their wings to the ground where countless carcasses lay, tear on their flesh and eat their fill. It was a grim work of art, painted with the blood of thousands, unconsciously fighting for what they think was right, but in truth brought nothing but devastation to the innocent and loss to both the red and blue flags that stood torn on the opposing sides of the field.

The war…

It exhausted generations of lives, brought destruction to the whole land, to the families that inculcated to their children that the enemies were afoot and that a war must be fought until it destroyed every single remnant of humanity which once served as the stewards of the land based on conspiracy among the ruling classes. They were the ones who destroyed what once was their home, abundant and blessed by the two powerful gods of the West and the East. They took care of the land, tilled the soil, consumed what it yielded and used them for the destruction that they deemed inevitable. They pleased the two gods for show and displeased them with their sacrilege. They’ve started the war yet they didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter