Chapter 9

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

Well, we are now in a sushi bar, I seriously didn't know Jiyong would really bring me out to eat, I knew it was going to be a rare kind of situation.

I mean, he's the one who said NO DATE right?

 

Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to eat in the bar but in a VIP room, as Jiyong was not allowed to recognized by anyone. I just gave a sign, this is what it feels to have a superstar husband. 

Hiding, and the fact your always suspected.

 

Anyway, you guys need to see what he's wearing. I swear he was looking so hilarious. He had a black cap, sunglasses a scarf, and a thick jacket, with those hilarious clothes, it just helps dragging more attention by everybody in the restaurant, all of them giggling while looking at him. 

I was so embarrassed, so I tried not to be close to Jiyong.

 

I wonder why he was wearing a black jacket, nobody recognize it is Jiyong just by looking at his body.

 

Even I wouldn’t be able to find Seungri with just his body. Ehehehe :) Forgive me with my Seungri oppa~

 

“Why are you wearing a jacket Jiyong?” I asked as we entered the VIP room.

 

“Safety Dara, everything about me is attracting, so I got to cover my every bit of my body.” He whispered.

 

I started laughing out loud. I can’t believe he actually said that with his own mouth.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

“Nothing Jiyong, it’s just that- Ahahahahaha!” I laughed again, and I stopped when I saw the waitress come in.

She looked at me and then Jiyong, then again to me, and Jiyong. I guess he felt uncomfortable that the waitress was looking at us like that, so he told her to go and wait outside.

 

“Choose whatever you like Dara, the money’s all on me.” He said.

 

Money all on him? YEAY!!! 

 

I started picking what I wanted to eat.

 

He too took off his jacket, glasses and scarf to make himself comfortable while also choosing what he wants to eat.

 

After 30 minutes.

 

I knew I did pick anything I did as Jiyong told me to, but I never knew it would become this much?! How am I suppose to eat this much!?

 

Jiyong took two pieces of sushi while looking at me, and then at the dish and the plates I have to eat.

 

“You’re eating all this?” He asked, a bit surprised.

 

“Yes, I think so.” I answered, not confident of my answer.

 

So here’s my description of the food I have to eat.

 

2 bowls of udon, 1 bowl of soba, 8 plates of sushi, 1 plate of California Role, some salads and some sweet deserts.

 

Jiyong then smirked at me, as if he was making out something evil in his mind.

 

“We’re not leaving before we eat all that.” He said.

 

I told you, he was thinking evil.

 

“What!?”

 

“You heard me, we’re not leaving before you finish all that.” He said again.

 

“B-but-“

 

“You know the poor don’t have money to eat all these, you should be thankful that you have all the food infront of you, that you have the money to pay for all these precious food and-

 

“Alright, alright, I’ll eat everything.”

 

"Yeah, I'll eat everything." I said to myself.

 

I signed again looking at the food.

 

One by one, I started to put the food into my mouth.

 

And as time flew, I really felt like puking. I think I’ve exceeded the number of food I have to put in my stomach.

 

*puke*

 

I swear I won’t come to eat sushi for some time, I wouldn’t even want to hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter