Chapter 37

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Would you guys mind subscribing to my new story? Thanks!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376583/vampire-hunters-2ne1-bigbang-dara-daragon-gdragon-romcom-sandara

 

 

First of all I would be so happy if you would press the VOTE button up there? LOL. I'm sorry^^ HEHEHE xD

 

DARA’S POV

 

“D-Dara?” Bom’s voice shoke as she saw me, then she come more closer to me.”

 

“A-Are you real? Or am I just dreaming again?"

 

She poked on my cheeks and pinched my arms.

 

“OUCH!” I exclaimed.

 

“It’s really you!!!!!” She said as she hugged me tight.

 

“Come in first of all!” She exclaimed and pushed me in the room.

 

“Jiyong, I have need to have some private talk with my bestfriend, so please get out.” And she banged the door right infront of his face.

 

Well, her attitude seems quite same…

 

“Oh my god Dara! Where the hell were you?! You don’t know how I tried to find you and tried to contact you! But I couldn’t find you! And I was depressed! And I was so sad! I really missed you so much! I hoped you came back so I called Sanghyun almost everyday if you came back. I even threatened your brother to blow up where you were but he said that he too didn’t know, and I got pissed off, and I promised myself that I wouldn’t forgive you if you came back, and here you are, but I decided to forgive you because you’re my bestfriend and, and..UGH I'M SO ANGRY. I'M NOT FORGIVING YOU!”

 

"Didn't you just say that you were going to forgive me?"

 

"WHATEVER!"

 

Yeah, of course, she’s still the Bom I know, and I also understood why Bom and Top were dating. See how they talk? Similar.

 

After her long rap, she gave out a long breathe.

 

And then she came and hugged me.

 

“I missed you Dara. I’m happy that you’re back!” And as she unclampsed her arm from me I could see the tear on her face.

 

“Are you crying?”

 

“Ofcourse!!!! I missed you so much! And I met you in 4 years! Didn’t you miss me?!”

 

“Ofcourse I did Bom!”

 

“And you got to tell me why you lied to me. You said you were in England! You said you was going to call me daily! And you never even came to Korea for 4 years! You never called me! And you’re in US!”

 

“I’m so sorry Bom! I-I just wanted to start a new life, as a normal girl.. A girl without the title the richest girl in Korea. I just needed some time for me to rest. I wanted to call you everyday, but I was scared I would suddenly remember Jiyong again, I was scared that I would regret coming here, I was scared I would want to go back to Korea, I was scared I would start regretting everything I did.. I promised myself that I would go back to Korea and call you the first, but-“

 

“So you’re done with some time alone? You completely forgot him?” She asked.

 

“I think so..”

 

“I know you left because of Jiyong, but I was very disappointed that you never told me anything. I had different thoughts about this. Maybe you actually didn't trust me? Or maybe you didn't like me anymore..  You didn’t tell me anything what happened between you two, Jiyong never told me, the members didn’t really seem to know what happened. But I definitely knew that the main reason you left was Yoona wasn't it?"

 

I didn’t say anything.

 

“Dara, are you stupid or something? Do you really think Jiyong would actually like a girl like Yoona?”

 

“A girl like Yoona? She isn’t just a girl, she’s the Yoona.”

 

“Oh lord help me, you seriously left because of her?!”

 

“It was on the contract.”

 

Her eyes flung open as if her eyes would pop out soon.

 

“YOU GUYS HAD A FREAKING CONTRACT?! HOW COME YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT?!”

 

“Well, I wasn’t supposed to tell anybody..”

 

“ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU DARA! AM I JUST AN ANYBODY TO YOU?!!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED OVER 4 YEARS!?”

 

“Calm down Bom, we just met after 4 years, we shouldn’t argue today okay? Oh by the way, nice outfit.. What is it for?”

 

She nodded and calmed down, and as I complemented about her costume, her smile grew big.

 

“It’s for the after party, you know I’m dating TOP?”

 

“Yeah, Seunghyun oppa told me that. Congratulations, how many months have you been dating?”

 

“About 2 years? I think.”

 

“Quite long eyyy?”

 

“Yep, so where’s your dress?” Bom asked, I just blinked like an idiot, giving her the stare of what-dress-i-don't-have-dress.

 

“What dress?”

 

“Your dress for the after party? I thought Jiyong invited you?”

 

“We need a dress?”

 

“You call that a question? We're in the YG's afterparty.”

 

"Well, Jiyong just basically dragged me here so.."

 

She then dragged me to the closet.

 

“This? No. This? Nope. This? Too long. This? PERFECT.”

 

“W-Wha”

 

“Go and where this.”

 

“Why shou-“

 

“Just go and do it.” She then threw the dress and pushed me to the bathroom.

 

“BOMMM GET ME OUT OF HERE!”

 

“I locked the door Dara! You are not coming out the bathroom without having that dress on you!”

 

I swear that girl haven’t changed.

 

I sighed and started changing my clothes.

 

The dress was revealing. DAMN. It reached my thighs and was strapless it showed my collarbones and it gave a little innocent style by having some laces. So it was innocent and a y kind of dress.

 

“I’m done Bom, now get me out of here.”

 

She opened the door and gasped as she saw the dress.

 

“DARA!! You look gorgeous! Especially more with that long hair! You should braid a strap of hair to show the innocence! And wear cream color high heels! You’ll be perfect. By the way, have you done some exercises or something? You got the curves. 4 years ago, you were just… skeleton.”

 

“SKELETONN?!! BOMMMM?!!”

 

“Hehehe, I’m just joking, don’t take it so seriously… Here’s your shoes! You know what they say! Good shoes lead you a better place! Now sit over here, I need to put you on some make up.”

 

She dragged me again and sat me down infront of the mirror.

 

“Now look at me, and stay still.”

 

She then ordered me to close my eyes while she started putting make up on my face.

 

I think about 20 minutes passed, she finished with the make up and stood up and went to my hair and started braiding it.

 

“DONE! Now stand up.”

 

I stood up and stood infront of her.

 

“Fabulous, let’s go.”

 

“Bom, I’m scared, I don’t really feel good going around like this.”

 

“I know it’s uncomfortable, but you need to endure it for fashion.”

 

“I don’t need these kind of things, I’m not here for any party, I’m just here to meet you!”

 

“Well, you met me now, so join me for a party! Come on!”

 

The next thing I know, I was already inside the club with Bommie beside me leading the way.

 

 

 

 

made by kayetut23

 

I swear she changed when it comes to these things. How could she wear dresses like this and just roam around the party with so many men gawking and starting at her.

 

OHMAYGAWD.

 

I understand why people are gawking at Bom but why are they gawking at me too? Why the hell are they all looking at me so deliciously?

 

I’ve gone to halls and danced before, but I’ve never worn these kinds of revealing costumes and went to clubs where they just make out randomly.

 

I can see people here and there making out and I was seriously very disgusted.

 

“Hey Hon, I missed you.” Bom then kissed TOP and shared a very long kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

...

 

 

...

...

...

..

 

..

...

..........

..

.

.

.

.

.

!!!

WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO STOP KISSING AND LOOK AT ME?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO HERE?! AM I SUPPOSE TO LOOK AT THEM KISSING THEIR OFF?!

 

Okay, breathe Dara.

 

In and out.

 

“Ummm… Guys? Can I have your attention?”

 

They then stopped with the kissing and looked at me.

 

“Sorry for that.” TOP said.

 

I saw Bom blush.

 

“Its okay, just tell me what I’m supposed to do right now?”

 

“Go enjoy yourself?” Top said.

 

“With who?”

 

“People?” Bom answered.

 

“People who?”

 

“Daesung, Yongbae, Jiyong, Seungri, Me and Bom? Well, we have some other staffs too, they’re all good people.”

 

I looked around and saw all staffs drinking and making out.

 

"Ummmm.. s-sure.. t-they all look.... good..."

 

I just hope they don't do anything to me.

 

“Oh. Okay, you guys go on with your thing.” I said as I left them.

 

I left them alone and I went to the crowd to see people shouting and cheering.

 

There I saw Daesung scream and dance. I thought Daesung was always the quiet, one, and I guess I was wrong.

 

I saw all the members dancing and singing except for Seungri and Jiyong drinking.

 

I looked at the time and I saw that I’ve been here for about 40 minutes.

 

I just needed to wait for 20 more minute, then I’ll be back home. I hated being here, it’s just so uncomfortable.

 

I just sat on a chair for another 10 minutes and approached Jiyong.

 

“Hey, can I go home now? I’ve been here for an hour now.”

 

“Just a little bit longer Dara… Just give me a little more time…”

 

I looked at the clock and it was already 12.10am.

 

“10 more minute?” I asked.

 

“Yes, just 10 more.”

 

I just sat beside him and looked at anything except him.

 

“Dara…” I heard him say, but I just acted as if I didn’t hear anything.

   

“Dara… look at me…”

 

Once again I acted I didn’t hear anything because of the loud music.

 

“SANDARA PARK!” He shouted atlast.

 

I looked at him in horror as he shouted my name, making some of the dancers startled and looking at Jiyong.

 

"STOP SHOUTING!"

 

“I called you, you didn’t reply.”

 

“I couldn’t hear you.”

 

“Oh.” He replied and went back drinking.

 

“Ummmm.. G-dragon-sshi, I was wondering how you would drive me home if you keep drinking.”

 

“I have a driver, I’ll tell him to drop you home.” He said.

 

“By the way, I’m not drunk.” He said again.

 

“I know you’re not, but you’re not suppose to drive when you drink alcohol.”

 

He then nodded and went back to drinking.

 

I looked at my watch and I saw it to be 12.30 now.

 

“Ummm.. it’s past 10 minutes, can you call your driver?”

 

“It’s already 10 minutes past? It’s not fair that my partner is going without a dance, with that beautiful costume of yours.”

 

“I don’t dance.”

 

“I know you don’t, but it isn’t hard to just sway your body, I’ll help you.”

 

He then stood up and came behind me and hugged my waist from behind.

 

“I’ll take the lead, you just need to loosen up.” He said and started swaying.

 

“Easy isn’t it?”

 

I just stayed still, scared to move. He was still as warm as ever, just like 4 years ago when we used to cuddle in our house. Having him again behind made me feel safe and look back at the memory when I was with him and his scentl was still as nice as ever.

 

I then felt something land on my shoulders, I looked to see what it was and saw that it was Jiyong’s face.

 

He closed his eyes as he lean on my shoulders from the back, he had became a lot skinnier, but he had became more sharper on his face, his features were still handsome as ever.

 

As he opened his eyes, I looked front again, hoping he didn’t catch me looking at me.

 

He then started singing a song into my ear.

 

“Han, yojaga, morojoga (A woman is walking away from me)

namjanen noreburejiman (The man just sings a song)

Nunmul I nanengol ibyeol ira.. (Tears is dropping, and I guess this is goodbye)

Nul manjil suga opnengo (I can’t touch you anymore)

I know~

 

Sandara Park.

I missed you so much.

I thought I would go crazy.

But I knew you’d come back someday.

And I promised myself that I’ll catch you and proof to you that I love you so much.

Sandara Park, Hillary Park, you’re my life.

And you’re my death too.

You’re my everything.”

 

I blinked wondering if I heard what I really heard, but then I realized that he was really talking to me right now.

 

“Gdragon-sshi, you’re drunk..”

 

“I’m not Gdragon right now, I’m Jiyong. I’m never the charismatic and strong Gdragon infront of you. I’m just a normal, weak man infront of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter