Chapter 36

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Would you guys mind subscribing to my new story? Thanks!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376583/vampire-hunters-2ne1-bigbang-dara-daragon-gdragon-romcom-sandara

 

 

 

 

AND OMG THANK YOU Kayetut23 FOR THE LOVELY POSTER! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! :* It really means a lot to me! Makes me love writing stories! :)

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

Then Jiyong came in with Seungri from behind, my smile disappeared as I saw both of them approaching me.

 

“I need to talk to you.” Jiyong said as he harshly took my arms and dragged me out.

 

“I have nothing to tell you.” I firmly said.

 

“I do.” He then dragged me again.

 

“She said that she doesn’t want to talk to you.” Seungri said as he held my other hand.

 

Jiyong stood still and went to Seungri.

 

“I have a right to talk to my ex-wife here, and you get out before I kill you.”

 

Wow, he sure had gotten scarier over years.

 

He then dragged me out of the room.

 

“You are supposed to be in England and not here.”

 

“It’s my wish where I want to be.”

 

“For four years, you haven’t even called, or came back to Korea. You didn’t even tell your parents where you are. You were gone for 4 years.”

 

“I was busy.”

 

“Busy huh? Flirting?”

 

“I don’t think you have the right to actually ask me that.” I said looking at him firmly.

 

He then pushed me to the wall and trapped me with his arms.

 

“Then what were you doing here?”

 

“I was working. I was making money as just a simple Korean girl, not as Shinhwa’s daughter.”

 

“And why are you Hillary Park?”

 

“Because I am.”

 

“You’re Dara.”

 

“Who’s Dara?” I asked, looking at him straightforward.

 

“Don’t play with me Dara. You left me, you don’t have the right to come back infront of me and start playing with me. I’m not that free to play in your game.”

 

My eyes then turned watery.

 

Play with him?

 

“Play with you? I have a lot of boys to play with if I want. I don’t want to play with a jerk like you. I just came to see you guys perform, I’m just a normal VIP like others are. I have right to come and watch your performance. I paid with my money to come watch.”

 

“You don’t know what your parents had gone through don’t you? You don’t know how hard it was for them because what you wanted was only your freedom. You never thought about the people that cared for you in Korea. Up until now, they are still waiting for you to return, and you’re here, coming to watch concerts!”

 

“It’s my freedom and you have no right to talk about it like that!”

 

“I-“

 

“You know what? I think I’m going to leave, I don’t want to fight.” I walked away.

 

“STOP RIGHT THERE SANDARA PARK.”

 

I looked back to see him stomping back.

 

“A like you doesn’t have any right to have any freedom. A like you should just go die. You don’t even have the right to live.”

 

“YOU-“ I screamed, but then somebody held me tight behind.

 

I looked at the stern eyes of Ilwoo looking straight at Jiyong, giving him a cold stare as if going to kill him.

 

“Who are you?” Jiyong asked and I turned around to see Ilwoo behind.

 

“How- Why are you here?”

 

“You don’t need to face a jerk like this Dara. Let’s go.”

 

“Wait, Ilwoo. How did you-?

 

“I SAID WE’RE GOING!”

 

I was then dragged out with the angry Ilwoo.

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I dropped down to the floor as she left, the members came to me and looked at me.

 

“She left again. I hurt her again, and I made her cry again. I have no right to live. Why did I say words I never wanted to say. I just wanted to hug her and ask her to come back. I just wanted her to be happy and start anew with me. Why did I suddenly explode again? What is it with me?” I started sobbing. It took me 3 years to slowly forget her, but seeing her on stage today, I couldn’t help but ask her to come back to me, but I never could ask her the real question I had inside, instead, I started yelling again.

 

Yes, I did have a lot of questions, and I was angry too, but never did I thought that she never had the right to live. Infact, I would have killed myself if I knew she wasn’t here in this world right now.

 

“How could I be so stupid? How could I have her leave me again?”

 

“Jiyong, let’s go back to the hotel first, I don’t want people to see you like this.” Yongbae said as he pulled me up and took me to the door, and made me sit in the van.

 

I just sat down and looked at the night sky.

 

There was no stars, it seemed that it’s going to rain soon. It fitted the mood right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After taking a long warm bath, I finally calmed down and sat on the bed with only my jeans on.

 

Ilwoo.

 

Ilwoo.

 

It’s definitely a man I’ve heard before.

 

“Hyung, do you know a man called Ilwoo?”

 

I asked my manager on phone.

 

“I’ve heard of Jung Ilwoo who’s the CEO of the Jung Cooperations. Why?”

 

“Is he young, and handsome and… ummm.. tall?”

 

“Yep, he was even picked as the model of the magazines and as one of the most successful man in US why?”

 

“Nothing hyung, thanks.”

 

“Jung Ilwoo.”

 

Is Jung Ilwoo her new boyfriend?

 

What's in their relationship?

 

 

I smirked as I thought of a plan, and laid down on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can I talk to you Hyung?” I heard Seungri’s voice outside the door.

 

“Come in.” I announced, and he came in.

 

“Dara Noona.. You know that I told her that I liked her didn’t I? And you know I won’t give up on her.”

 

“Well, you’re wish maknae. I won’t complain.”

 

“I just hope you won’t hurt her anymore. I saw how you hurt her today, and I just wanted to tell you that I will be always there for her.”

 

“Sure, sure Seungri.”

 

“Thanks Hyung, I just hope you’re not planning anything to hurt Dara Noona again, I can’t stand her being hurt again.” He then stood up and left.

 

I just smirked at his remark.

 

“Ofcourse Seungri, ofcourse I won’t do anything to Hillary Park.

 

Well Seungri, but it seems like I’m going to win this fight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Why were you there?” I asked him as he was driving me and Sarah back home, and Sarah was already sleeping.

 

“Why were you just standing there?!” He asked back.

 

“I asked you why you were there?” I shot back.

 

“You seriously thought I wouldn’t be able to go in that backstage? I just when in to check on you! I was worried. And I’m the CEO of the Jung Cooperation, one of the best company in the world, and you think I can’t even to pass through the backstage?! Now tell me why you were there!”

 

“I-I”

 

“You have something isn’t it? What is it you have with Bigbang’s G-Dragon.”

 

“I have nothing.”

 

“HILLARY PARK! SPILL IT OUT!”

 

I sighed in defeat and started telling him about my past with him.

 

“And you never told me that..” He said as he kept driving.

 

“I’m disappointed Dara. How could you have not tell me that?”

 

“Sorry, I just didn’t want to tell out my past, I just wanted to forget everything and live a new life, and act as if nothing actually ever happened.”

 

“Dara, you know that I always think of you as one of my sister. I will never let anybody hurt you. You know that you can always ask me for help, and you know I will always help you. I won’t let that Jiyong guy to harm you again. I promise you that I will never let GD hurt you in any ways.”

 

“Thanks Ilwoo, you’re the only one I can trust.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ilwoo dropped me home and I waved him goodbye, I walked towards the entrance of the door and saw a man standing infront of my door.

 

I slowed down my step and saw the face of the man. I sighed in relief and walked to the door.

 

“How did you find me here?”

 

“You thought I won’t be able to find Hillary Park’s house?”

 

“I thought we finished talking just now GDragon, I have nothing to tell you anything. A like me should just get away from you. I have no intention to go back into your life.”

 

“I just came to you.”

 

“ me where? I have nowhere to be escorted.”

 

“I want you to come to the BIGBANG’s after party with me.”

 

“Why?” I asked him as I saw him in his eyes.

 

“Well, I’m allowed to bring someone to the party, and I don’t know anyone here in US, so I was planning to bring you.”

 

“Well, Gdragon, you know a lot of girls here. I know you do. And I don’t want to go. So Goodbye.”

 

“Oh come on Hillary, you can do that for your ex husband.”

 

“I never had any husbands.”

 

“Oh really Hillary Park? Then, you can do this for your old friend.”

 

“I don’t have any idol friends.” I said and opened the door, but before I could enter, something caught my ears.

 

“Park Bom will be there, don’t you miss her?” I stopped my steps from going in.

 

Ofcourse I miss Bom.. My bestfriend, why wouldn’t I miss her? I wonder how she changed during these years. I’m sure she became a lot prettier and more mature than the last time I saw her. Oh how much I miss my friend.

 

“So? Going?” Jiyong asked, holding the door to avoid me closing it.

 

I thought for a while, and thought it wouldn’t be bad to go and meet Bom for a while, and then I’ll leave them and comeback. Anyways, I’m sure TOP had already told her that I’m here, so I don’t need to hide anymore.

 

“Okay, but just for an hour.” I said.

 

“Okay Hillary. Just an hour.”

 

I opened his car and went inside, he went to his driving seat started driving.

 

“You drive in US too?” I asked in curiosity.

 

“Yup.”

 

“Oh.”

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

“Mind if I put on some music?” he asked.

 

“Sure.” I said, looking at the view outside.

 

He took a CD and put it in inside.

 

The song he picked was Haru Haru, and I was sure he wanted me to recall the events on the stage.

 

“Can we listen to something else?” I asked.

 

“Why? Appreciate my song.” He commanded. I just sat up and stayed quiet and took out my phone.

 

“Tell me your phone number.” He said while concentrating on the road.

 

“No.”

 

“Pssst..Fine.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOW.

 

WOW.

 

WOW.

 

THE CLUB.

 

They do the after party in the club.

 

All the girl’s costume was all so revealing, while mines? Just so normal. A T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Very comfortable.

 

“Excuse me, GDragon, there’s a lot of reporters inside here, are you sure I can be here with you?”

 

He suddenly looked at me from my head to toe.

 

“I don’t think the reporters will actually make any articles about you and me. I’m so sparkling, while you…”

 

“I’m just normal.”

 

“Yeah. Right.”

 

“But still GD, you’re dating Yoona right now, and I don’t want anything to happen about your image.”

 

“It won’t happen trust me.”

 

He held my hand and went in the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Normal? She is definitely NOT normal.

 

She was wearing a long tight skinny jeans with a t-shirt, the cloth as thin as a tissue and she actually thinks she’s wearing normal.

 

Is she out of her mind?

 

Okay, anyways, I took her hand and led the way to the middle, where the BIGBANG members were. I then went up to TOP hyung and asked where Bom was.

 

“Hyung, where is Bom?”

 

“She’s upstairs, she said that she wants to rest.”

 

“I brought Dara-“ I then saw Dara’s fierce eyes looking at me

 

“...Hillary here, so I wanted her to meet Bom.” I said.

 

“Oh, Okay, she’s in the toppest floor of the hotel, 4012. You want me to her up?”

 

“No, I’ll her.” I said as I glared at her.

 

"Fine! I have my own girlfriend okay?! I don't need Dar-"

 

I hit him before he could say 'Dara'

 

"Hillary Park." he ended his statement.

 

I took her hand again and dragged her out of the club and went to the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter