Chapter 5

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s pov

 

Seriously, this girl is way NOT my ideal type.

 

I heard a clicking sound from my mom's room, and I could feel my mom peaking from her room.

 

I took her close to me and said out loud, wanting mom to hear me.

 

“So, babe… What should we do today?”

 

She looked in shock.

 

“Yes babe? You want to go shopping today?”

 

Her eyes became round in shock.

 

“Sure babe, we’ll go to the amusement park later.”

 

I heard mom giggling.

When I heard her closing the door, I pushed her from my hands, unfortunately, I pushed too hard.

 

She fell down and looked up to me with a glitter of water in her eyes, verge of crying.

 

“You are mot going to cry." I ordered.

 

I know I did push her a little hard. But it wasn’t that hard till made her cry her guts out.

 

She gave me a small nod, trying her hard not to show her tears out.

 

I let out a sigh.

 

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT I HATE WOMAN CRYING. They cry, hung to me and ask for me to soothe them, they think they’re cute crying, ABSOLUTELY NOT! 

I mean I know I'm hot and I know all girls want me, they think they can attract me with their cries.

 

but seriously. Crying girls isn’t my ideal type.

 

“Hey, after you’re done with crying. Come up to my room. We’re having a meeting.”

 

I just went up to my room, leaving that weird woman on the ground.

 

Dara’s pov

 

That really did hurt. What kind of man is he?

Not helping a woman to stand when she’s been pulled.

Not even apologizing. One word to describe him. 

NO MANNERED, okay, maybe two words.

 

I can already feel that this marriage will be a big headache.

 

I got up, rubbed my and went to the bathroom, washing my face.

 

*Dara, you know this was your choice. You know you’re doing this for your company. You have to become stronger.*

 

I will become stronger.

 

I wiped off my almost-dripping-tears and gave myself a cold splash on my face.

To alert myself that I have to become more patient to everyone here, that I am not allowed to show any of my anger to everyone here. But to keep it to myself alone.

 

When I was done with washin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter