Chapter 25

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before I start, I would want to thank you for commenting to my stories ;)

And I also love your comments! 

ESPECIALLY "I LOVE YOU STORY!" It makes me so happy!

/sobs joyful tears :b

 

And let me ask you something.

 

"Does my Fanfic make you guys Happy? Cheerful? Sad?"

 

I hope you reply it in the comment session :D

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Okay, I think it’s better to put the lamp here.”

 

I murmured to myself, holding the lamp and wondering which place would best fit the lamp. 

 

After a long journey of wondering where to place the lamp, the conclusion was to put it beside our bed, in our room.

 

Yes, you heard it right. OUR ROOM, OUR BED.

 

But don’t misunderstand, we were just forced, by our romantic parents, who thinks that we would make babies within a week, just by keeping us in the same room, in the same bed.

 

BUT I WON’T ALLOW THAT!

And my brilliant plan?

 

I’m putting a curtain just in the middle of the bed, and nothing will and must happen!

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

 

The bell then suddenly rung, secretly swearing to the person to ruin my oh-so-brilliant-plan moment. I ran to the door to open it, to see many people standing in front of me with a white helmet.

 

They all looked freaky, and scary.

 

I had a feeling that I had to run away from this situation, but I decided that I can get through this myself without running away from this situation.

 

I raised my chin to look at the leader.

 

“Umm, who are you?” I asked, who was standing infront.

 

The men looked quite simple, he was looking down on the floor, not looking at me.

 

“I was sent my mr-so-awesome.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Mr-so-awesome.”

 

“I don’t have a friend called Mr-so-awesome.”

 

“Ofcourse you do.” The person then took off his helmet. And there he was, my fallen angel.

 

“SEUNGRI!” I said hugging him.

 

“A man’s wife shouldn’t hug another man, and I don’t date another man’s woman.” He said, pulling me away while chuckling.

 

“By the way, what’s with the people here?” I said, adding a little of sarcasm in the sentence.

 

"I decided that I should give you a little present, so I decided I could do some new wallpapers in your new house. I heard that you didn't have a wallpaper yet from Jiyong hyung. It's my present for you. Your wedding present."

 

“Okay! Let’s work people! I want the wallpapers to be stuck as soon as possible, I want it done before 8pm. Let’s work people!” Seungri then appointed groups for separate rooms.

 

“And we both, we’ll go for lunch. Is pasta okay?” Seungri asked.

 

“Yumm, pasta. Let’s go! I’ll buy lunch today!” I exclaimed, in excitement how our new apartment would change.

 

 

 

I guess living as a celebrity is something very hard. Eating pasta, was again so difficult.

 

Same feeling conquered me. So stuffy, so uncomfortable. I can't believe I'm eating as if I've done something wrong. SO UNCOMFORTABLE.

 

I felt like their life were too jailed. They may be smiling in their appearances, but I know how they feel all inside. So lonely, sad and jailed.

 

We had to take the VIP room again.

 

In pain, I looked at Seungri’s smiling face.

 

“Do I have something on my face?” He asked, touching his face.

 

“No, nothing.”

 

“What is it? I know that expression, you have something to ask."

 

I was quite hesitant to ask, scared that our happy mood would be all vanished into the thin air.

 

“Ummm..Seungri..Don’t you regret becoming a singer? I mean, you can’t live a free life. No personal secrets, and always on the spotlight.”

 

He smiled, looking at me, as if understanding, and used to the question.

 

“Dara, life can never be perfect. I may have no personal secrets, and may have no freedom, but if you see it on the brighter side, you have people cheering for you, earning money with something you really love to do, and meeting amazing people. Well, not to forget that beautiful women go fangirling on me.” He said, winking on his last statement.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

When the pasta arrived, both of us just dumped the pasta to our stomach, I guess both of us was really hungry. There was no conversation, just the rhythm of both of us chewing on the pasta and sipping some water. In about 10 minutes, we were done eating our food. I ran to the cashier to pay the bill.

 

“Ms, your bill has been already paid by the man who sat with you.”

 

I immediately knew the MAN who was sitting with me.

 

I simply threw a glare at Seungri, who was by now not even looking at my eyes.

 

I dragged him out of the restaurant and decided to buy some dessert for both of us.

 

I decided that Seungri should be left in the car, I don’t want fans to recognize him and go mad about it.

 

So I threw in to the car, told him that I was going to buy some dessert, and ran to the streets.

 

 

 

“Your ice-cream is here Ms!”

 

I joyfully took two cones of ice-cream and was about to run out of the store.

 

But something made me stop my movements.

 

“Did you see GDragon? Oh my god, he is such a god.” I heard one of the employee say.

 

I started to get curious of their conversation and decided to ask them some questions.

 

“Excuse me, did you say GDragon? The leader of Bigbang?”

 

I asked, as if I was one of GD’s fangirl, trying my best not to look suspicious.

 

“YES! He’s in that room now, and guess what! He’s with a woman!”

 

With a woman..

 

Ouch.

 

That stung.

 

Why is my husband with another woman?

 

I decided to stalk and listen to their conversation.

 

I guess their conversation was really private.

 

There were Jiyong’s bodyguard, and two doors to enter to the room, a door after another.

 

Jiyong’s bodyguard recognized me and let me in.

 

When I opened the first door, I started hearing their conversation

 

“O-Oppa, you know I still love you.”

 

It was definitely a woman’s voice, sadly sobbing.

 

“Don’t leave me!”

 

Then the door opened, making me lose balance and fall to Jiyong.

 

GAHHHH!! I’M DOOMED! I’M DEAD! KILL ME NOW! PLEASE GOD!

 

“Why are you here?” Jiyong asked, with his popular blank face.

 

“U-Umm.. I-I”

 

“She’s here with me.”

 

Seungri was behind me, and took my hand.

 

“She’s my date today. She looked bored at home, so I took her out for some air.” Seungri answered.

 

I was dragged by Seungri out of this café, and I saw Jiyong’s dumbfounded face, while the girl was clinging on his neck.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Yoona.

 

That’s the woman.

 

She used to be my girlfriend.

 

But I told her that I’m broking up with her.

 

When she asked for a short meeting, I decided to really end if with her by facing her. I decided  that I had some time before I could reach home.

 

When I was just about to come out of the room, and slid the door open, I saw a human origami, bended in 90 degree falling on my arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter