Chapter 42

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

God tell me I didn’t do what I did.

 

Tell me I didn’t kiss his cheeks.

 

Did I really do that?

 

Or did some devil just make me do it.

 

No.

 

I did it.

 

I took my lips from his cheeks slowly, and I immediately knew that I did something I was never ever supposed to do.

 

“Ummmm.. T-the k-kiss is only s-supposed to mean nothing, I mean i-its just a normal thank you kiss n-nothing else!”

 

Jiyong immediately smiled and came closer to me, I slowly stepped back as he came towards me, I walked back and he came infront, until I bumped a vender machine, and then he put me between his arms, and slowly whispered on my ears. “Welcome babe, anything for you.”

 

He then kissed my cheeks and started walking towards some other rides, my cheeks became red as I blushed hard, I felt my body become hot and tense, I then whispered to myself not to sway with his actions, not to sway for him and for me.

 

As soon as I came back to my senses I ran to where Jiyong was, he was already in the entrance for the rollercoaster. We were given fast entrance as the G-dragon was here, although he was not as popular as Justin bieber or any other celebrities here, he was still the G-dragon, the rich G-dragon, the handsome G-dragon, the genius G-dragon, I’m sure he got some VIP passes or something from this amusement park or something.

 

I then realized that I was in the rollercoaster ride already, with Jiyong beside me, I have no idea why all sudden Seungri came to my mind as I remembered the time in Korea when I went on a rollercoaster ride with him, I chuckled and Jiyong looked at me.

 

“Why are you laughing?” He asked with his handsome smile, holding on to his belt.

 

“Just sudden thinking of Seungri.” I said as I chuckled and remembered when how Seungri was scared of rollercoaster rides. Jiyong’s face crumbled and I immediately knew that I did something wrong.

 

“No, I me-“

 

“We will now start the ride in a countdown of 5.” The person announced.

 

Jiyong then looked forward, and I saw a glimpse of anger in his eyes, I shaked him to look at me, but he didn’t. Just looking infront not minding me.

 

I sighed as I looked infront, ready for the ride.

 

“5! 4! 3! 2! 1!”

 

The rollercoaster moved.

 

The ride wasn’t really enjoyable as I could feel the fierce and the angry atmosphere from beside me.

 

Everyone was laughing, shouting and crying, but me and Jiyong here was so quiet, not a scream was heard. The ride felt like forever, and as it got over, he dragged me out of the rollercoaster ride.

 

“Why did you have to think about Seungri?” He asked as he looked at me straight in the eyes, shooting lasers from his eyes.

 

“I rode the rollercoaster in Korea with Seungri… And it just came into my mind..”

 

“You were cheating on me in Korea with Seungri?”

 

“NO! It was when we had some fight and I was very angry, and Seungri just helped me to solve my problem a-a-and..”

 

“You had Bom, why did it have to be Seungri?” He asked me, this time, his eyes didn’t seem angry, but more disappointed and sad.

 

“H-He was the one who called me that time… I didn’t get Bom on my mind.” I was wondering why I was stuttering, as if I had done something wrong, well, ofcourse I did something wrong cause I was with another man I lived with Jiyong, but still, we weren’t in a real relationship, and I didn’t like Seungri or anything, he’s just my friend..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

although he like me, but I didn’t know that when I rode the rollercoaster with them.

 

He sighed and walked to the other side, his shoulders down. I followed him and stood beside him.

 

“Why are you so angry Jiyong?” I asked as I poked his arm.

 

“I’m not angry at you, I’m just angry at myself…” He said as he still walked.

 

He then sat down on the bench beside.

 

 

“Why? You didn’t do anything wrong…” I asked, curious why he was angry to himself, it would have made sense if he was angry at me, but it didn’t make sense that he was angry at himself.

 

He gently looked at me and smiled not really a big smile, but a warm smile. He then lowered his eyes and looked down to the ground.

 

 

“For the time I was with you, for the time I was living with you, it seemed like I never gave you any good memory, I never made you happy, I never made you smile. I don’t remember when you were smiling infront of me.”

 

 

As I heard him speak I smiled and took his face and made him see me again.

 

“Jiyong, although living you wasn’t a choice, I wasn’t always unhappy with you. I promise I had times happy times with you. The last months before I left…” I stopped talking as I remembered the time before I left.

 

“I would find you, I would find you even though it would take years to find you. And if you left me, I would be desperate for you. For Dara, you’re the key to my happiness right now.”

 

“Babe.” Jiyong suddenly said in his sleep.

 

“B..babe..”

 

“Yes babe, I’m here..” I said, cupping his face, trying to calm him down.

 

I suddenly remembered how we were in the past, I smiled over it though, although it was one of my most painful memory, I still had it deep in my heart, I know my heart would never forget him.

 

And then I continued.

 

“was beautiful, was all my happiness. I have all memories with you, all my memories 4 years ago was with you, I’ve never forgotten anything. Jiyong, don’t ever tell me that you never made me happy, cause were my happiness 4 years ago.” I smiled and looked at him.

 

He then hugged me.

 

“The feeling we had 4 years ago, can’t it come back Dara? We were happy, but because of a misunderstanding… Because of the misunderstanding Dara, everything just vanished. I want it all back, it was the first time in my life I regretted being me, I regretted who I was and I regretted being a celebrity. Come back to me, please Dara.”

 

I sighed.

 

 

“Isn’t that G-dragon?” A student asked as she pointed to us, hugging.

 

 

I was immediately alert as I heard someone recognize Jiyong, I tried to pull Jiyong back, but he didn’t move, he didn’t let me go.

 

 

“Jiyong, your fan-“

 

 

“Be still Dara.” He said, hugging me more tightly.

 

 

“I won’t lose you twice.” He heard him say.

 

 

He then stood up with me on his arms, my face on his chest, not letting the crowd look at my face, only my back, his face was already let seen to the fans.

 

His chest was warm, it was as if I was back to where I belong, I lobed the scent and feeling, but I knew this couldn’t last long.

 

 

“Nice to meet you all! I’m G-dragon!” Jiyong announced to the fans.

 

 

As he introduced him the fans started to get confused, I’m sure it was because of me though, my hair was short, not like Yoona who definitely had long hair right now. I couldn’t see them, but I knew if this kept going like this, Jiyong would get in trouble, his image would definitely change.

 

 

“Jiyong, let go of me.” I growled to him, but he still did not let me go, he kept me in.

 

 

“Oppa! Who’s that girl?” A fan asked him. I got nervous, I got scared.

 

 

“Jiyon-“ I whimpered, trying my best to push myself out from him.

 

 

“I’m sure you guys have already realized that the woman in my arms isn’t Yoona.” Jiyong said, I closed my eyes.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter