Chapter 34

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG’S POV

 

“Jiyong, wake up, you need to go rehearse now, it’s 11am.”

 

“Just give me 10 more minutes hyung.” I practically begged my manager in my sleep.

 

“You’ve been telling me that from an hour ago, I need you to wake up now.”

 

“Just a little more, come on.”

 

“Kwon Jiyong.”

 

My manager was stern, and I knew that he was stern because I was really indeed late.

 

“And by the way, you’ve got 14 missed calls.” He said as he looked at my phone ringing.

 

“Yes, I know it. I’ve been not answering.”

 

“Yoona?”

 

“Yup.”

 

My manager sighed, he knew my situation on why I was still dating Yoona.

 

“Until when are you planning to fake date her?”

 

“Until Hyun Suk Hyung tells me to stop the acting.”

 

“I don’t understand Hyun Suk Hyung.”

 

“I don’t too.”

 

Flashback

 

“What do you want me to do now? I need to get this over as soon as possible.”

 

“Well, I’ll say that we aren’t dating.”

 

“Come on Jiyong, SM confirmed as you guys dating, we can’t just say that you guys aren’t dating.”

 

“Then what do you want me to do? I just can’t say that we’re dating, you know how the SONES and VIPs are.”

 

“Ofcourse I do.”

 

“So what now? Just sit back and let the rumor become less?”

 

“You know that won’t happen Jiyong. It’s a scandal between Yoona and Gdragon.”

 

I just sighed.

 

“Well, I have a plan.” Hyung said.

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll just make you guys a long, happy, romantic love story. We’ll start as you guys falling in love when you were in SM for trainee, and then you left for YG, but you guys never failed contacting each other. You guys have been dating by then until now, from before your debut until today. So you guys have been dating for about 10 years.”

 

“You never fail about making up stories. But I was only 12 years 10 years ago. How could you say a 12 years old dating?”

 

“Well, then we can say you guys started at the age of 18 before your debut.”

 

“How would you say we met?”

 

“We can say that me and SM was having a meeting together with the trainees and you met Yoona there. I’ll tell them the story so they won’t get confused.”

 

“Wow hyung.”

 

“And I’m going to say that you haven’t been telling to the public because you wanted Yoona to have a simple celebrity life and not have anti fans commenting on her because of you. You guys always used to date in cars and in groups but you went to SM to meet some producers, and you guys decided to meet in the rooftop.”

 

I just closed my eyes and sighed again.

 

“You have a playboy image Jiyong and it’s good to take your playboy image off you with this chance. I’m doing this for your image, just bear a little.”

 

Again I sigh and agreed.

 

 

 

 

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a short bath and hoped that I would wake up when I took bath with cold water.

 

I woke up as I took a bath and I refreshed myself up, dressed and went to the van, and again, a similar picture entered my eyes. All of the members were all sleeping again with all black circles under them. I just chuckled to see them all in this state.

 

The rehearsal started and we could hear the cheering fans from the outside already.

 

We were indeed so excited as we came up on stage and started singing and dancing while keeping in mind our positions.

 

“Seungri, don’t forget that you have to dance in the main part of the song.”

 

“Okay hyung.”

 

“BIGBANG! Let’s go for you make up!” Our stylist started calling us in to the room

 

“Okay!” We then went to the make up room.

 

Before we started the make up, we went to eat our brunch, as we knew that it would be better to eat first then eating after we finished the make up.

 

Anyways, we all were very hungry.

 

The make up started and we all closed our eyes as we were told to make up our face first.

 

Then came our hair, we looked at ourself in the mirror and also looked at our phones, seeing through our SNS for new updates.

 

“Hyung, come on, you can change with us now, you don’t need to be shy.” I heard Seungri teasing TOP hyung as he went to the bathroom to change himself.

 

TOP hyung was indeed mysterious.

 

Time came as tt was time for the concert again, and I loved every scream my fans is giving us right now.

 

My heart starts beating.

 

This is what I’m living for.

 

This is why I’m living.

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Sarah, calm down, breathe in, breathe out.” I said as my friend started panicking as we entered the arena as she started becoming too excited.

 

“Hillary, if I faint and die here, tell G-dragon that I loved him.”

 

“Hey, how would I go meet G-dragon? And before telling G-dragon that you loved him, how about telling your boyfriend?”

 

“Ilwoo knows that I love him, oh! By the way, have you brought your sticker collection with you? I thought you said you’re going to give them as a gift?”

 

“I’ve already put it in the box, I heard it will be given to them after the concert finish.”

 

She nodded and started screaming her guts out towards the stage, I just chuckled as I saw her screaming.

 

So this was it, after 4 years, I was seeing them in real. I wonder if they would all remember me.

 

4 years is a really long time.

 

The concert started and I was quite calm. I guess it was because I was too mesmerized with their looks, or maybe it was because I was flashbacking the memories with them.

 

Instead of smiling at their stage a tear dropped as I saw G-Dragon laughing and smiling on stage.

 

I missed looking at that smile, how beautiful it is. I’m happy that their all very happy, it seems they’re all enjoying, and it was enough for me.

 

The songs were all done and the presents were all up on stage.

 

“WOW! A lot of presents guys! Thank you! I’ll start opening the gift!” Yongbae said.

 

He had improved a lot in his English.

 

The first present he opened was a doll inside. It was a handmade doll of all the members.

 

“The ticket number 120987 Shayla. Thanks for the gift Shayla! We love it, I promise to put it on our bed and sleep with it.” Yongbae said as he shook the doll and giving it out to the members.

 

The members seemed to like it as they cuddled it on their arms.

 

The second present was a book.

 

“What is this? A book?” Yongbae started opening and looking at it.

 

“WOW! It seems like it’s a hand-made English study book for us! I’m sure it’s going to help us in studying English in the future! Thank you! Ticket number 238479 Daniel! It seems we have a male fan here! Thanks again!”

 

“Okay, we don’t have anymore time, so we’ll pick one more present, and as it’s the last present, we’ll have the fan on stage. Okay? So… Let me see.. How about we let GD choose the present?”

 

GD then went to the pile of presents and started digging in, and took a medium sized box.

 

“How about this one?” GD asked.

 

And that was when I realized that it was my box there on GD’s hands. I gasped as I knew that I was just going to ruin their mood if I went on stage. So I stood up and walked to the exit before Sarah stopped me.

 

“Where are you going? GD is opening the last present, we should see!”

 

I was then dragged back to my seat.

 

“You open it GD.” Yongbae said.

 

He started opening the wrapper, and I saw how he stopped breathing for a while as he saw the familiar box I had showed him 4 years ago. I started panicking as Yongbae took the ticket number from the wrapper and started saying out my name.

 

“A sticker collection! It seems this fan had collected for a long time! We have number 987398, Hillary Park. Looking at the number 9, the fan should be somewhere here…” Yongbae announced and pointed to near our area.

 

Sarah squealed and raised my hand for me, and pushed me down to stage, Yongbae seemed to have seen me, but haven’t have noticed me yet, or maybe, have forgotten me.

 

When I started closing my distance with Yongbae, that was when his face started to pale, and I could see all members froze on their spot. But they knew they couldn’t just be standing like that, so Yongbae kept on continuing.

 

“Here’s our beautiful fan Ms Da-- Hillary Park.”

 

I guess he still remembered me seeing that he was about to call me Dara.

 

Yongbae took my hand and dragged me on stage. I looked around to see Bigbang’s astonished face, and I saw GD and Seungri’s pale face as they saw me.

 

GD was still holding my collection box, still holding my card which was in the box, but seemed that he haven’t read it yet.

 

Yongbae then took a chair and sat me.

 

“Okay, Ms Hillary, thank you for the present! So, we’ll also give you a present! Hmmmm… Let me see… what shall I give you?” He asked.

 

“I’d like to give her a present myself, as I was the one who opened her present.” GD said as he came walking to me.

 

“Would you mid if I give you a live song as present?” He asked.

 

I just nodded in response, wishing I wasn’t here right now.

 

He took the mike and started singing, looking at my eyes.

 

 

Please listen to the song LIE by Bigbang

 

I’m so sorry but I love you da gojitmal (I’m so sorry but I love you, I just can’t lie)

 

Molatso ijeya aratso niga pilgohe (I didn’t know, I just knew that I need you.)

 

I’m so sorry but I love

 

Nalkaron mal hwatgim e nado morege, nul ttonabonetjiman (I told you sharp, painful words because of my anger, and I had let you go)

 

I’m so sorry but I love you da gojtmal (I’m so sorry but I love you, it’s all lies.)


I’m so sorry, but I love you.

 

Narel ttona chunchunhi ijojule nega apahalsu itge. (Leave me and forget me slowly, so I can feel the pain.

 

 

Comments Comment Comment and Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe! ;3

I can't believe it's already 477 Subscribers now! :)

I'm so happy!

I still remember the time when I thought I wouldn't even get 50 subscribers by the end of my Fanfic :D

 

I hope I get 500 subscribers by my next update! 

Well, that's what I only hope.. :3

 

zudotakuari on 12-29-2012 15:52:52 says: i'll read this later! 

YEYEYEYYY!! :D thanks! It means a lot me! :3

 

leeyoungji on 12-29-2012 15:56:52 says about chapter 33: make them meet face to face on the fan signing, backstage or whatever you like author-nim puhleaseeeeeeeeeee u.u

Hehehehehe :D I hope you like it how I let them meet! :) I think you guys would like it! :D

 

AlohaYB on 12-29-2012 16:05:30 says about chapter 33: nice to see you on the front page!!! oh please update soon...let DARAGON meet already...4 years is too long...let BIGBANG be happy again because I know that Dara leaving them is what made them like this, unhappy...please update again soon..thanks:) 

Thankss!! :D I meant a lot to me :3 I updated! And I already made them met!  I was wondering if I let them meet too fast.. Hmmm... Ahahah :D 4 years.. Don't you think it's time they started to get mature? 4 years is indeed a long time, but we can see how they changed drastically over the years. U should make the, happy now? Should I? Aahaha ;D UPDATED! :D

 

aucui02 on 12-29-2012 16:08:35 says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter