Chapter 35

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! I've got a new fanfic! But I'll be starting when I finish this story! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376583

 

And thank you for the 500 subscribers. ILY all so much. :*

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

A tear escaped my eyes as he sang with those eyes looking at me, his eyes were blank, no expression at all, it wasn’t cold, but it wasn’t warm either. It was surely not the expression he used to give me 4 years ago.

 

He sure knew how to control his expressions well, I indeed couldn't read his face.

 

“Can I have a mike?” I asked Daesung, and he hesitantly gave the mike to me.

 

“Thank you for the song G-dragon. I promise I will never forget the song you sang for me, it was really touching… It reminded me of somebody I used to know a long time ago. In return, I was wondering if I could sing you a song too in exchange. Can I?”

 

All the members were at first discussing among themselves, but I could see Jiyong just looking at me, not listening to what the members were saying. And there was one more man who was looking at me, Seungri. Before the members agreed for me to sing, the fans shouted for me to sing. I thankfully bowed at the fans and asked for the melody of the song I was going to sing.

 

I whispered to Daesung the song I was going to sing. He then ran to the band and gave me the rhythm.

 

Haru Haru.

 

The melody started playing in the background, and I stood up from my chair and sang as I saw Jiyong.

 

He still looked cold, but still staring at me.

 

Listen to Haru Haru by Bigbang

 

Doraboji malgo ttonagara (Don’t look back and leave)

 

Ttonarel chatjimalgo saragara (And don’t look for me and live on)

 

Norel saranghetgi e hu e opgi e (I loved you, and I have no regrets)

 

Joat tton giok man gajogara (Take only the good memories we had.)

 

Gerokjjorok chamabolmanhe (I can still live somehow)

 

Gerokjjorok gyeondyonelmanhe (I can still endure it somehow)

 

Nun gerulssurok hengbok heyadwe (You have to be happy)

 

Haru Haru mudyojogane e e e (Day by day, I become dull)

 

The fans clapped as I only finished my chorus, and the other lyrics, the other members and the fans started singing to it. After having a long eye contact with Jiyong, he turned to see the fans and smiled while continuing the song.  

 

The chorus part reached again and everyone became quiet, signaling me to sing again, and this time, I looked at Seungri and sang the chorus once more time.

 

The song ended and I could see the members start panicking as they saw Jiyong and Seungri both looking at me.

 

Yongbae then interrupted, and I sincerely thank him for that.

 

“WOW! Hillary! You are indeed a very good singer! I love your voice! Everyone! Give her a round of applause!”

 

I smiled towards the audience and glimpsed and Jiyong who was still looking at me, and then he turned back to the audience and smiled, as if nothing happened.

 

Daesung took me and told me to bow to the audience. I smiled and thanked the audience and was dragged down.

 

Daesung then escorted me behind to the backstage and left me there, telling me that they’ll be back after the concert finished, and he left to the stage again.

 

I felt like I was trapped in here and I didn’t like to be felt trapped, but I really wanted to talk to the members today. I stood up from the sofa I was sitting and I went around the place to see the accessories, the make up and the clothes.

 

I went to Jiyong’s corner and saw clothes and perfumes. I took one perfume on my hand and saw the brand. I chuckled looking at it as I realized that it was the same brand he used to use 4 years ago, he didn’t change at all even though he’s now one of the most richest and popular man in Korea. All his clothes were branded and his accessories all from his favorite shops.

 

I then saw his phone on the table, and I suddenly felt curious if he had Yoona’s picture on his phone like he used to have mines long time ago. I was scared to take a look at his phone, but I was too curious.

 

I slowly opened his phone to see a beautiful background of scenery as his wallpaper. He had no password so I could easily look at the inside.

 

I opened the gallery and saw many kinds of funny pictures of him and the other members. I just chuckled to this and kept on dragging down.

 

I saw about 15 pictures of Yoona alone and about 15 others of selcas with him and Yoona. It pained, but I didn’t know why… I’m sure I’m over him…

 

I kept dragging down to see the last picture of him a picture of me, Jiyong and the Bigbang members together taken on the first day I met them in the dorm. I was so happy and was in the middle of the members, while Jiyong had that annoyed face, Seungri with his handsome smile, Taeyang with his apron, TOP with that funny outfit and Daesung smiling at the camera.

 

I suddenly remembered the time when I was so happy when I came to Bigbang’s dorm. A tear fell from my face and I locked back Jiyong’s phone.

 

After putting back his phone, reality struck me as I realized that I was going to meet the members soon. I was now starting to be scared. Where was the strong and brave Dara? Why was I so scared?!

 

I was desperate to leave this place, but Daesung had told the bodyguard outside the backstage to guard me here and not let me out of here. And I was sure I couldn’t go surpass them with my strength. So I decided to stay quiet, and just go fiddle through my phone.

 

Many pictures started coming up on twitter as I many fans had already had their pictures uploaded, and I recognized some of mines in those pictures.

 

Sarah had also send an message for me to take some photographs and their signature for her. I just sighed and put back my phone to my pocket.

 

I could hear loud crowds from the outside, and I was quite sure that the concert was done by now. I started getting nervous to what the members would say when they saw me.

 

One by one, I saw the dancers coming in the room and I saw Daesung come in first.

 

“Hey Noona, long time no see, how were you? Why are you here? And why are you Hillary? By the way, nice song up there!”

 

“Thanks. I told you I would be looking at you guys on a distance right? I’m here because I’m a proud VIP, and I’m Hillary Park because I am. And by the way, you changed, you’re hotter now.” I said, looking at him from head to toe.

 

“Thanks, I had to go through some major style change, you don’t know all the money cost for all these changes.”

 

“You didn’t do any of those operations didn’t you?”

 

“Hell NO! My face is precious!”

 

“I see that.” I chuckled.

 

The next was TOP, and he came running to me like a madman, this guy haven’t changed. His appearance had only changed, his inner side was all same.

 

“DARRAAAAA!!! I missed you so much! I never thought you would be here to see us! Oh god! I never even thought you would be our fan! And you got slimmer, ier and prettier! You even have your hair longer!!! I almost didn’t recognize you! OH MY GOD DARAAA!!!” and he came opening his arm hugging me.

 

“T-TOP! I-I need to b-breathe!”

 

He then released me.

 

“Oops! Sorry, I was so happy to see you.”

 

“Hey Mr Flirt! Long time no see too! Do you still beauty sleep? I thought you really changed, but you’re all same. And yes, I’m a VIP, and I’m proud of it. I told you I would be looking at you but in some distance didn’t I? I didn’t change, I just grew my hair, and I’m not Dara, I’m Hillary. Call me Hillary.”

 

“Oh Dara, you would always be my dear Dara for me.” He said as he started weeping

 

“Are you crying?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“Nope! Just something in my eyes.. huhuhuh. And by the way, aren’t you curious about your bestfriend Bom?”

 

My eyes opened wide as I heard her name, it was four years ago I last heard her name.

 

“You know her? How? How is she?”

 

“Oh she’s fine.. Absolutely fine.”

 

Daesung then interrupted.

 

“He’s dating her.”

 

My eyes opened wide once again.

 

“Y-You’re dating Park Bom?! The Park Bom my friend?! The one who talks and blabbers and that one?!”

 

He nodded and slightly blushed.

 

“You wouldn’t know the things I had gone through Dara! She banged in our dorm and started claiming for you, and I had to stop her from banging into Jiyong’s house, she started getting angry and mad and she started kicking everything she saw, and then she broke my precious dolls, and- and- and you gave her a call and she calmed down, and then you never came back and never called and she got angry again and barged into our dorm again and she started asking for Jiyong and Bom started hitting Jiyong and I had to stop her, and my eyes and hers met and, and that's how our romance started.” He rapped all of that in one breath.

 

“Wow, you sure can hold your breath long.”

 

“Well, that’s what you get from practices.” He said.

 

I just chuckled.

 

Yongbae then interrupted.

 

“Hey Dara, how did you live all these 4 years? We surely missed the you. I’m happy you’re back…”

 

I then caught him murmuring.

 

“I should be happy shouldn’t I…”

 

I knew Yongbae didn’t like me here at all, ofcourse, he'd knew what I did to Jiyong, I'm sure he knew I had hurt him, he would know that it’s wrong for me to be here right now. I;'m sure he didn't want me here right now. 

 

“I missed you too.” I slowly answered him.

 

4 years, indeed, a lot of things have changed.


 

 

piratess on Jan 12, 2013 17:06:33 says about chapter 34: kyahhhh~~~unnieee~~authornim~~~they meet alreadyyy..thank u~~thank u~~but how long the drama is continue..sigh~~with the crazy publicity yoona~~aishhh~~to SONE~~its just based on this story~~dont kill me please~~heehee~~i love u authornim~~heehee~~~awww...our maknae still have feeling to dara??heehee~~~but jiyong ahhh...u found her already..dont let her go please~~~daragon fighting~~kyahhhh~~happy dance first~~*laalaa*~~*laalaa*~~~ 

= THEY METT!! I know! Ahahahah :3 The drama? I'm not sure either ahahahah :D Yeah, there's so much thing going on isn't it? They won't kill youu :D It's just a story! :D Ahahahah :D LOVE YOU TOOO!!! Yep, I think he still does too, but we're not sure about it yet! :D I hope JIyong won't let her go too! :D HWAITING TO DARAGON! :D

 

sandaragon on Jan 12, 2013 17:19:41 says about chapter 34: OMG!!! I'm very very Happy dat they meet again!!! Jiyong It's your chance now take her back!!! Just don't mind Yoona I really hate her(>_<) 
I wish the drama will end now so my DARAGON couple can be together again. 
DARAGON fighting fighting YA YA YA (⌒0⌒)/~~ 

Thank you soooo soooo soooo much 4 the update (^з^)-☆ 

= YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYY! We shall all dance! ;3 Ahahah :D He should really get her back shouldn't he? kekeke :D LOLOL :b Everybody here hates Yoona LOLOLOL! DARAGON HWAITING! Welcome! here is a new update! Enjoy!

 

VictoryUra on Jan 12, 2013 17:23:30 says about chapter 34: 4 years and still faking??? min-ah :( me need dg comeback..

Oh yeah, i'll update u on dgh once i have chance online in pc ne :) 

= Yep, 4 years.. Long isn't it? :'( AWWWWWW :') YEYEYEEYYY! I met you in dgh! EHEHEH :D I need dg comeback too :'(

 

Missgd on Jan 12, 2013 17:3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter