Chapter 1

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

I was going through some pictures of Seungri in the living room, silently spanzing on a big grand sofa infront of a huge LED TV, although knowing that this wasn't a really good time to spanz, anyways, I was laying on my stomach, eating some chips beside me and again, fangirling by looking at Seungri and not really paying attention to the news going on, because I knew, my parents wouldn't really want me to pay attention to it anyways.

 

Oh! You guys know the Seungri I'm talking about? Yeah, Lee Seungri, the maknae of Bigbang.

 

Although I tried my best to ignore all the news on the TV when the announcer started talking about our company, I couldn't help but listen to it, my hands immediately came to a stop as I was flipping the pages, my ears was already listening to the announcer on the TV.

 

I quickly turned my head and silently asked my mom in curiosity.

 

“Mom, what’s happening to Dad’s company?”

 

“Nothing my dear.” My mom would say with a smile, I knew she didn’t mean that, I knew that something is really going wrong in my Dad’s company, and I wasn't that stupid to think nothing was going on, ofcourse things was going on, things that shouldn't be happening was going on to my company, and I knew it.

 

Oh Yes, I almost forgot my introduction.

 

My name is Park Sandara, Im 20 this year and my dad is the CEO of the SHINHWA, one of the biggest company in Korea, or the world. We have a hotel, a shopping mall and a resort in Jeju island.

I dream of becoming a singer in YG entertainment because of Seungri, and I really hope it would come true.

 

Anyways, I closed the Seungri scrapbook and sat down, with my mom beside me with all those serious face while looking at the TV screen,

And the news nowadays are just all about our company, nothing good, all bad.

 

We’re going through a huge bankrupt, and that we have threatened our rival company and etc.

 

If it comes to the worst case, our house might go on huge bankrupt. As in, we would be living on the streets, begging, on the streets. I knew that my parents was doing their best not to let the worst happen, but I knew if it kept going this way, something will happen to my company, our company, and I will never let it happen.

 

NEVER.

 

But, to be frank, I am really scared. 

 

Who woudn't? Im just a small 20 years old adult, and I've just learnt that everything here you own might just go gone! POOF

 

Especially that I couldn't become a singer was the most fearful thing, I wanted to become a singer, I have always had this dream to become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter