Chapter 19

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Mrs.Kwon, it’s time for you to wake up.” The maid silently woke me up.

 

It was just 5am when I was told to wake up.

 

“5 minute?” I asked, cuddling to the pillow beside me.

 

“Sorry Mrs.Kwon, you should now wake up, you're going to be late” The maid called.

 

I growled and woke up, sitting on my bed with my hilarious hair.

 

The maids were chuckling looking at my hair. 

 

I just gave a pout, knowing that my hair does look hilarious.

 

“I’ll be there in 10 minute, let me just take a quick bath.” I said, shooing the maids away.

 

When they went out, I stood up, drinking the water the maids had brought me.

 

“Weddings are so hard..” I murmured, dragging myself to the bathroom.

 

**

 

I was finished with my shower and I came out of my room, fully refreshed.

 

“GET LOST!” I heard from the other room.

 

“Mr.Kwon, it’s time-“

 

“I SAID GET LOST!” I heard, then hearing the maid squeaking from inside Jiyong’s room.

 

The maid quickly came out of the room, giving a huge sigh and was about to enter his room again.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"It's Mr.Kwon.. He doesn't want to wake up."

 

I went to her and stopped her from entering, telling her that I would go and wake Jiyong up. She gave me a huge smile and went down.

 

I opened the door.

 

There was Jiyong, stil on his bed, wrapped with his blanket.

 

“Jiyong?” I asked, lightly shaking him.

 

I heard him cover himself more while growling, however didn’t intend to wake up.

 

So I shook him harder.

 

“JIYONG!!” I screamed on his ears.

 

“F**K! You bit*hes now dare to shout at me? And what happened to calling me Young Master? How dare you call out my name?” He shouted, blabbering while his eyes still closed.

 

“Do I should like a maid Jiyong?” I asked, giggling.

 

I think he didn’t hear what I was saying, because he lied down again, cuddling with the pillow beside him.

 

GOSH! DOESN’T HE KNOW WE’RE LATE?!!

 

So I had 1 last solution.

 

I took off my slipper and went on his bed. I stood up and started jumping.

 

“JIYOONGGGGG!! GGDGDGDGGGD!! LEEEDAHHHHH KWWOOONNN!!!~~” I screamed.

 

“STOP IT ! BITC*H!” He screamed, now ready to surrender.

 

I could see him slowly opening his eyes and looking at me. I sat beside him and pinched his nose.

 

“Good morning Jiyong! It’s time for you to wake up!” I gave him a bright smile and came off his bed.

 

“Why are you here? You’re not allowed too enter here without my permission.” He said calmly, slowly getting up.

 

But 1 thing I never knew.

 

My eyes widened in fear.

 

“J-Jiyong?” I stammered.

 

“Hmm?” Jiyong asked.

 

“WEAR YOU CLOTHESS!! AHHHHHH!!!” I then ran out of the room, bot of my arm aiming the sky, screaming out.

 

On the other side of the room, I heard Jiyong laughing.

 

“!” I screamed.

 

He then shouted back.

 

“I thought you were the one?” He said, continuously laughing.

 

Well, I couldn’t decline, it was me who was the ert there.

 

**

 

In the bride’s room

 

“Dara, are you ready?” Mom came to see me with Sanghyun.

 

“Yes Mom, I’m always ready.” I said.

 

“Honey, I’m so sorry you met parents like us, you couldn’t even pick you own husband, and w-we-“ she then started sobbing and continued. “had to sell you off for money…” she said, now hugging me tightly.

 

“Mom, you didn’t sell me away.. Don’t ever say that again.” I said and continued. “In fact, they treat me like their own daughter mom! Don’t feel sorry.” I said, wiping off her tears.

 

“I can’t believe my baby is getting married.” She said gently caressing my face.

 

“Me too mom, I can’t believe I’m getting married.” I said.

 

With a stranger…

 

**

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I was in my own room fiddling with my phone.

Looking at the time and wondering when the wedding would start. I seriously just wanted to get this over with.

 

“Hyung?” I heard a squeaky voice.

 

“Who’s there?” I asked.

 

“It’s Sanghyun!” I heard, as he appeared.

 

I didn’t like kids. Okay. I HATE THEM.. But this little guy, he just looks so much like me. How he used to play with robot, how he listens and dance to the music just makes me it’s like me when I was a little kid like him.

 

I remember those days when Dami nuna also used to give me many figure toys and made me listen to music.

 

He was similar like me.

 

And I knew he would make a great musician when he grows up.

 

I just wanted to help him realize that he can be a good musician, he too had said that he wants to become a singer like me. 

 

And I know that he'll have to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter