Chapter 12

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

A new start to a new day!

 

I went out of my bed and straightly opened the door and came down to get a glass of water.

 

“Umm… Who are you?” I heard someone behind me say.

 

Ofcourse I'm Dara, who would I be?

 

 

But there was one thing I forgot.

 

I was in the Kwons, and my hair was seriously like a monster now

 

.Gosh, Damn. What to do?

 

Should I just run away from this house?

 

Should I run to my room?

 

In such a few second, there were a lot of things just popping out of my mind, wondering what to do.

 

I just decided to face the person.

 

“H-hey!” I said, trying to be as friendly as possible, smiling, trying not to show my embarrassed face.

 

And I just regretted the decision I made, because the person infront me was no other but Jiyong.

 

“D-dara?” He asked, while dropping his cup of coffee on his hand.

 

“Y-yes?” I asked, trying not to show that I was blushing out of embarrassment.

 

“You look awful Dara, you look as if you’ve been beaten up!” He said, while laughing a little and going back upstairs, taking a glass of new coffee.

 

I just decided to run back to the room and lock the door, forgetting the reason why I actually came down.

 

IM SCREWED!!!! MY LIFE IS SCREWED!!

 

I went to the bathroom to see my horrible looking face and gave out a sigh.

 

How could I have forgotten that I was in the Kwons?

 

Stupid me.

Stupid marriage

 

*huhu 

 

I went to take a short bath with some warm water.

 

When I was done, I came out of the bathroom wrapped with a huge towel, which once again, I realized that my uniform was not in my room, as I told to maid to wash it yesterday.

 

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME! *thunders*

 

I decided to peek out of the door and call out some maids.

 

“Any maids here?”

 

*crickets, crickets*

 

“Nobody?”

 

*crickets, crickets*

 

“MAIDS!?” I gave a last call out.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

What is that girl shouting for? Shouldn’t she get ready to go to school?

 

“MAIDS!?” I heard her shout.

 

I’ve heard enough.

 

“Hey you, go and get your things by your-“ I opened the door to see her peeping out of her door with her bare shoulders.

 

Gosh, this girl was really getting on my nerves.

 

“Go and get your clothes on.” I said, trying not to see her bare shoulders.

 

I know I’ve ed many s and saw many bodies, but it was weird to see her with nothing on, it just made me .

 

! ! !!

 

I just banged my door infront of her to hide my uncomfortable looking face.

 

Dara's POV

 

It was my first school day as I moved school owned by the Kwons. Jiyong and the other Bigbang members also attended this school.

 

I was forced to go to the school with Jiyong with the same car.

 

Jiyong was driving, while I was beside him looking at the outer scenery again.

 

“Hey, walk to the school now.” He said.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“We’re nearing school, remember the contract? We’re not allowed to tell anyone we’re fiancés right?”

 

“Jiyong, about that point, so we’re not allowed to invite any friends to our wedding?” I asked.

 

“No, nobody’s coming.” Only the guests selected by our parents.

 

“But what happens if the guests they picked are from our school?” I asked again.

 

“Then… Don’t worry, I’ll just do something about it.” He said, annoyed.

 

“Ok then, I’m leaving, see you in school Jiyong!” I said while I took my bag and ran to the school.

 

**

 

Dara’s POV

 

RING! RING!

 

It’s the first class of my school, I was escorted by the teacher to the class and introduced as SHINHWA’s daughter.

 

“Here’s a new student in our class today, she’s from the SHINHWA group and her name is Sandara Park.” The teacher said.

 

I heard other rich girls whispering loud enough for me to hear.

 

"I thought SHINHWA was on bankrupt?" The girl said.

 

I just decided to ignore.

“Anything you want to say Sandara?” The teacher asked.

 

“Good morning friends, My name is Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara. I’ll try studying and helping my best here, I hope you guys help me too!” I said, while bowing 90 degree to them.

 

I saw Seungri there waving at me.

I looked at him and slightly chuckled at his giddiness.

 

“Dara, please sit beside Seungri.” The teacher said.

 

BESIDE SEUNGRI?! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~

 

I’m sure I’m the luckiest VIP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter