Chapter 2

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I was re-thinking about the conversation they were talking about from the beginning till the end, really wondering what they're whole conversation was about.

 

And also, I was really curious if my company actually threatened the Kwons, we really don't know.

 

Wondering If it is true or not, if my dad was really the one who have set fire to this whole situation.

 

“Hmm.. Shinhwa hotel, VIP room at 2pm.”

 

“Hmm.. Shinhwa hotel, VIP room at 2pm.”

 

“Hmm.. Shinhwa hotel, VIP room at 2pm.”

 

I repeated again and again, trying to make it stuck on my brain, and trying to find out some things I could do for my Dad,

 

After about a minute, a brilliant idea popped.

 

Yes, Im following my dad and I am going to know what is the real situation behind this.

 

It was 1pm and I finished wearing my spying costume.

I wore my black jeans, black T-shirt with a black cap, I know I look so funny, cause I just seem like a stupid ninja trying to humiliate myself in the hotel.

I just hope the security won’t catch me and send me away from here.

 

I seriously do look like a spy or a ninja or maybe in the worst case,

 

a thief.

 

Anyway, I took my car and went to the hotel and parked my car, right on the spot where I have my parking spot. Like a Ninja, I drove, and parked my car.

I took my wallet, and started walking to the hotel lobby, half proud that I'm actually trying somethings for my company, and half humiliated with my all black costume,

 

The security watched me carefully asked me for my identity card, I knew they were looking at me with those weird who-are-you eyes, so I took my VIP card from my wallet, and raised my chin to prove me, and fortunately, they realized who I was. 

They allowed me with a slight bow, immediately, without any question,

 

Thank goodness they know my face

 

I went to the VIP corner, and I saw the rooms all very empty, as the restaurant was on a break.

I saw a waiter also surprised to see me in all black and again, I had to take off my cap again to show them my face, which again they nodded.

I asked her which room was reserved by my dad and Mr.Kwon, the CEO of Kwon company, they were first hesitant to give me the room number. 

 

But you know the magic right?

 

BRIBERY.

 

“Room 201 miss”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter