Chapter 28

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE THE BEST CHAPTER UNTIL NOW. BE READY TO BE AMAZED. LOL. HAPPY READING.

 

AND BY THE WAY, CAN ANYBODY PLEASE MAKE ME A POSTER? I'LL FOREVER LOVE YOU IF YOU GUYS DO! I NEED A NEW POSTER/BANNER! THANK YOU!

 

 

 

“Shocking News; Yoona to be Gdragon’s new girlfriend.”

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Why did this become this way?

 

A call woke me up in the morning. Noticing that it was my manager, I took my phone and placed it on my ears.

 

“Hello hyung?” I asked, still not woken from the sleep.

 

“Jiyong! Did you see the news?” My manager asked in a very panicked tone.

 

“Why? What happened?”

 

“Just go and see what happened.”

 

I than slowly woke up and took went on net to find out what happened.

 

The first thing that came on my screen was about a scandal between me and Yoona again.

 

Yes, again. Yes, she used to be my girlfriend before, but I’m now over. So the scandal is infact, a false one.

 

As I started to get ready to get out and lead myself towards the office, I heard a knock on the door.

 

“Jiyong?” A soft voice came from the outside of my room.

 

“Come in.”

 

The door opened, and Dara entered, still in her pajamas, carrying a small bear on her arms, like a small baby searching for her parents.

 

“What is it?” I asked, trying not to be amused by her cuteness.

 

“Ji, I saw the news.” She said, not looking at my eyes.

 

The moment I heard she heard the news, my smile slowly disappeared.

 

“Look, Dara it isn’t what yo-“

 

“Ji, Its okay, the contract remember? I understand. I won’t complain anything about it.”

 

“Dara I-“

 

“I’ll be out of this house for sometime Jiyong, I think it’s better for us to be apart for sometime.”

 

“No.”

 

“Jiyong, you know it’s the best for both of us.”

 

“When will you be back?”

 

She didn’t reply, as if not sure if she’s going to come back or not.

 

“Dara, when will you be back?”

 

“I’ll call you Jiyong.”

 

And then she started walking towards the door.

 

My legs that acted on its own, towards Dara.

 

My arms then circled on her waist.

 

“Dara, don’t go.”

 

I could feel her stiffen, and then she looked back to see me.

 

“Why Jiyong? Why shouldn’t I go?”

 

“I-I..”

 

She then smiled and cupped my face.

 

“So long,…my partner.”

 

**

But I knew something was between Yoona and Jiyong, seeing them

“Jiyong, again. It’s Yoona again, how many times did I tell you to please be careful when you’re out with her!?” Mr Yang shouted.

 

I just stood there with two of my arms behind, and my face facing down.

 

“It wasn’t Yoona.”

 

“Who was it?”

 

“It was Dara.”

 

“You know that paparazzi’s are everywhere Jiyong. You should have covered your face properly. Or even better, you shouldn’t have left your house without any bodyguards!”

 

“We were just too stuffed inside the house.”

 

“You know that a minute you step out of the house, you will be captured by the paparazzi.”

 

“I didn’t know they were following me.” I fought back, though frankly knowing that it was I who was in fault.

 

“Jiyong, you won’t be able to get out of your house for a moment. You have to stay home, and Dara also does. You know that reporters will be outside your house for some days. Once Dara gets out of your house, you will be named as a celebrity living with a woman.”

 

“I’ll promise she won’t be going out of the house.”

 

After a round of scolding from YG, I walked out of the office.

 

I then walked towards the recording room, seeing teddy hyung with a very worried face.

 

“Yoona? Seriously Jiyong? Yoona?”

 

“Stop it hyung, I’ve gotten enough scoldings.”

 

“You still don’t have a brain to think don’t you Jiyong? You’ll get anti-fans, more sasaeng fans all over.”

 

“It wasn’t her hyung. It wasn’t Yoona in the first place.”

 

“Oh, now you think I’m so silly that you want me to believe that it wasn’t yoona? Who was it then? Dara? The woman you said that you would never love?”

 

“It was Dara.”

 

Silence then approached on teddy hyung’s mouth.

 

“Your wife? Dara?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You went out with her?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“That makes the story more complicated.” Teddy hyung then sighed loud, with his hand on his forehead, massaging his forehead.

 

“I know.. I really didn’t want her in any of my problems.” I said.

 

“Ji, it’s better for her to get out of your house before any sasaeng breaks in.”

 

“Mr Yang said to keep her in, reporters are all around.”

 

“Jiyong, you know that keeping her in is a very dangerous idea. You don’t know who can harm her while you’re out.”

 

“I won’t be out. I’ll be home.”

 

“Jiyong. It’s for your and Dara’s own good. I’ll help you get her out.”

 

“No hyung.”

 

“Jiyong.” He said, in a more stern voice.

 

Then I just exploded.

 

“Hyung, I need her! I need her to help me! I don’t think I can go and fight in the public without her anymore, I need strength, someone to hold me up. I need her.”

 

That was when I finally realized my feelings towards her. I need her in my life, my life would no more be complete without her.

 

“Hyung! I’ll come back. I have things to do!” I then ran out of the building, entering my car and driving home.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I was very surprised when I saw the news in the morning, my eyes started to sting so I took my teddy bear and held it to cry my eyes out.

 

I knew that Jiyong did have a lot of women out there, but seeing a scandal of my husband, tears started falling from my eyes.

 

I already had my baggage packed, and was ready to leave home, but before I could step out of the house, sasaeng fans and reporters started crowding. I decided to stay still and wait.

 

It was about 5pm, and I was still in the room. I could hear a lot of crowd outside the house, from reporters to sasaeng fans. It was scary, I knew I would literally die if I stepped out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter