Chapter 21

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

We reached, yes. We reached, but very quietly. I tell, you. VERY QUIET.

No word said in the plane, no word said in the car too, this was getting too serious.

 

“Dara?” I asked, while trying to get her attention towards me.

 

“Hmm?” She responded. It was the first time in the whole 4 hours she has opened up for me.

 

“You alright now?”

 

I could sense the silence before she could answer.

 

“Was I never? Come on! Let’s go and go to the beach!” She said, taking a bag to the toilet.

 

"I'll change in the toilet!"

 

Okay, this is getting scary, she wasn’t alright until few minutes ago, and now, she’s acting as if nothing had really happened.

 

I sighed in relieved and decided to get changed to my swimming suit, after I was done with changing, I went and waited infront of the toilet, where Dara was still changing.

 

“Dara! Are you done?” I asked, waiting impatiently outside the toilet, waiting for her to come out of that toilet.

 

“Wait for me down! I’ll go down soon! And remember to wear your hats and scarf if you don’t want to get caught!”

 

She’s acting weird again, she didn’t want me to wear those hats and scarf, but now, she’s asking for me to wear those, I wonder if I did right to scold her once. She's acting better, the way I wanted my wife to be.

 

I went down and waited her outside, breathing the fresh sea air, while leaning on the wall.

 

The day was quite windy, but I liked the weather, it felt as if nobody would come down to play. Peaceful and nice was the words that could describe the shore. Nobody on the shore. The sun was beautiful, and the waves were calm.

 

“Jiyong!” It was Dara’s voice, slowly approaching me.

 

“Why were you so late Da-“ Seeing how she dressed awed me, wait, no. Scared me.

 

She wasn’t dressed. No, wait. She was dressed, with a freaking bikini. Just 2 piece of cloth, covering her slender body, with a hat and a pair of sunglasses on her eyes. I wonder how she actually could think of wearing a bikini in this kind of weather. 

 

“It’s cold Dara, it’s not a kind of day to wear bikini.” I said, acting as if not minding anything.

 

“It’s okay, anyway, where there’s beach, there’s bikini right? There’s a lot of girls wearing bikini, so me wearing, won’t be any harm to anyone.” 

 

Nobody's wearing bikini, infact, nobody was actually here, I guess nobody wanted to stay in this kind of weather.

 

She doesn’t know how it harms me though, thinking about a small tiny girl, walking beside me almost all . Which boy wouldn’t be harmed?

 

“Did you get your sunblock yet? I don’t want you to be tanned here! I don’t want you to be seen tanned while performing on stage!” There she was, putting on her sunblock on her skin.

 

"Dara, the weather today is.. cold, you won't need sunblock."

 

"The UV ray is still exist!, here! Use this, good thing I’ve got it from home.” She said, handing me the sunblock and smiling towards me. I just smiled back.

 

Made this by DaraGon Heaven Poster Shop :3 I know it's cool :D

 

Dara’s POV

 

I just decided to let this pass, anyway, I knew there’s not going to be any advantage to argue with Jiyong, I’m sure he’ll win me.

 

But yes, I was quite surprised on how he got angry at me, and how he hurt me.

 

The way he talked to me was somehow scary and pained, it was as if somebody poking my heart and squeezing it. I didn’t want to make any more arguments. I knew I’m going to lose anyway, I knew it’ll just pain me anyways.

 

I decided to settle everything and act as if nothing happened and just go down to play on the beach.

 

I went down, with my bikini on, well, I didn’t a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter