Chapter 27

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

Jiyong was already sitting on the middle of the theatre and watching commercial on the theatre screen like a child, as if it’s his first time watching his movie.

 

I went to him and gave him the popcorn and the soft drink. Then went up to sit behind him, knowing that he wouldn’t like me sitting with him.

 

As I sat behind him, Jiyong lazily looked behind to see me.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Why are you there?”

 

“Where?”

 

“Why are you behind me?”

 

“Where do you want me to be?”

 

“Here.” He said, pointing to the place beside him.

 

“Ummm.. sure.”

 

I stood up from my place and went down to sit beside him.

 

I think I haven’t really concentrated on the movie, I was just too concentrating with the man beside me, I’m really trying my best to concentrate on the movie. NOT HIM.

 

**

 

Okay, I didn’t know that action movies had these kind of scenes.

 

Making out scenes, and kissing scenes. So intense.

 

Why is the cinema so hot suddenly?

 

Dammit.

 

I hoped that intense kissing would be the end of their love scene. But I was wrong. Very wrong.

It actually started with striping off clothes, and the next thing I know, the girl was the boy’s name.

 

I was too embarrassed to face Jiyong, that I just decided to take my phone out and fumble it.

 

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my chin, slowly moving my face to face him. Jiyong was looking at me, as if wanting to tell me something.

 

“What is i-?”

 

Before I could finish my word, his lips landed on mines, gently nibbling on the lower side of my lips. I was very astonished, but I just decided to go along with him. He was on the lead, and I was just following.

 

After he finished nibbling my lower part of lips, he then started nibbling the upper part, then gently asking permission with his tongue, for entrance. When I was quite hesitant, Jiyong bit my lower lip, making me gasp, as in a cue, his tongue entered, slowly touring around my cavern, his tongue tasted so sweet. And this felt so perfect.

 

And before I got to know, I was already breathless. Jiyong must have sensed it, because his tongue slowly retreated. As he retreated, our eyes made contact, but he first had broken the gaze.

 

As his eyes went back to the movies, I could feel his hand on my hand, locking my hands with him, I just smiled, and continued watching the movie.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

That was cute. I saw her tensing up when the make up scene suddenly appeared. She suddenly took out her phone, and was looking at nothing, just the menu of the phone.

 

I think I found that cute, because my hormone just made its own move, and in a blink, I realized that my lips were nibbling on hers. I swear I thank my hormones for not missing the chance God has given me.

 

As I expected, she didn’t respond. But I could feel that she didn’t hate it. I just decided to go over it, and just let my hormones do whatever it wanted to do. Anyways, I knew I wasn’t in control right now, it was my hormones.

 

When I heard her getting breathless, I left her lips, and looked at her, with emotions that I couldn’t explain.

 

What I knew, that it isn’t definitely hatred.

 

With a smile on my face, definitely happy that I’ve accomplished something in the movie, my hand s into Dara’s. Holding it tightly on my hands, not wanting to let go. Maybe it was because I was cold.

 

When the movie finished, we slowly left the theatre from the back exit, so that nobody could see us. My hands were still on hers, making sure nobody would touch her or even look a glimpse at her.

 

The car was parked infront of us, and I sat on the driver’s seat, and finally left her hand.

 

“Where are we going now?” Dara asked in much curiosity.

 

“Eating? I’m hungry.”

 

“Okay.”

 

No more words were spoken in the car, just the loud music of radio.

 

Our destination was the sushi place.

 

“H-Here?” Dara asked, suddenly reminded of the past, when she ate a huge table of sushi.

 

“Can we go somewhere else? I have a really bad memory.” She asked, nervously.

 

“Here’s the only place I want to eat. We’re eating here.”

 

“Ji. Please?”

 

“No.”

 

“Please? With a cherry on top?”

 

“No.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter