Chapter 10

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

We were sitting down, and quietly eating dinner.

 

I guess the atmosphere was too down, mom just started a random topic to lighten the mood.

 

There was no Dara on the table. Just me, dad and mom.

 

Yeah, no mood maker, Dara.

 

“So, how was your first date?” She asked.

 

“It was perfect mom, we went to introduce Dara to the Bigbang members and went to eat delicious food, I bought her some of her favorites.” I ended trying to make up as if we had the greatest time of our life. Thank god there was no Dara here, or she would have explained how I’ve tortured her.

 

But still, except for the ‘Perfect’ part, I wasn’t lying right?

 

I did buy her favorite food, just that I just gave her TOO much.

*evil laugh*

 

I told mom, she looked quite amused and pleased.

 

I guess she wasn't expecting too much from the first date.

 

It wasn’t long that I saw Dara coming down from the second floor with her whole face pale. Coming down to get a glass of water.

 

“Dara? Are you okay? You look pale.” Mom asked, giving her a pat on the back.

 

She just gave a nod and smiled a bit while she was glaring at me before she went back up.

 

Like that 20 minutes passed, we ate without any word spoken.

I finished eating and walked to my room to finish off with my song, although I still couldn’t think of anything in my mind.

 

I just decided to get some rest, I was heading to the bed when I heard my phone vibrating.

 

I took my phone and laid down on my bed.

 

From: Bug (Dara)

 

Hey, I just puked cause of you. :’(

From: Me

  How did you get my number?

From: Bug(Dara)

Hey, I have sources. I'm SHINHWA's daughter, you think I wouldn't be able to get your number? It smiled at her message and decided to reply back

 

To: Bug

 

Why didn't you get your Seungri's number by your awesome sources then? And btw, it's not mines, It’s your fault Bug, you’re the one who ordered that much. :p

 

 

From: Bug

 

You think I wouldn't have know Seungri's number? Ofcourse I did, I just didn't dare call because I didn't want to disturb him and I didn't want to be called a sasaeng. Oh, so you decided to call me a bug huh? *pffff*

 

 

To: Bug

I think you're more than a sasaeng. It’s my wish right? I just felt like BUG is just the exact word for you. You BUG me and also it has the ‘G’ for PIG.

 

 

From: Bug

 

*Hmph.

 

To: Bug


Whatever.

 

That was her last message, she didn’t reply back. After about 30 minute in the bed. I just suddenly felt like coming out of the room, my legs just stood up and walked to the garden outside the house.

 

That was when I saw a small figure of a girl sitting on the swing. (The swing is as big as the bench, which about 3 people can sit.)

 

I first thought it was Dami but then I knew she wasn’t here, so I just concluded that it would be Dara.

 

I opened and entered the garden and the fresh breeze of wind welcomed me.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I was in the garden, sitting on the swing enjoying the breeze of the night wind.

This place was so peaceful, atlast I've found a place where I could ease my mind.

I could hear the sound of the cricket, and the fresh air and the smell of nature.

I was just about to take a sip of a coffee when I saw Jiyong coming towards me.

He came to me and sat beside me.

 

“Want coffee?” I asked, giving him the coffee I was holding.

 

“Sure.” He took the coffee and sipped it.

 

“I like it here, it’s so cold, breezy and fresh.” I said, inhaling the sweet air while looking at the beautiful scenery of the garden.

 

“I never asked.” He said. I swear he’s a devil.

 

“Pff.” I said while pouting my lips a little, signaling him that I was pissed off.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter