Chapter 31

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

“Ughhh!!” I groaned, as Dara’s phone was now off, her phone was already unreachable, and I was worried to hell as I was already on the way home.

 

Negative thoughts then started filling my mind.

 

What would happen if she was attacked by some sasaengs?

 

Is she crying her eyes out?

 

What would she be doing right now?

 

 Oh god, please just don’t let the sasaengs become all-so-crazy and had broke the house down.

 

Oh god please let Dara be safe in there.

 

As I reached home, I parked the car and ran to the house, and saw that there were no sasaengs infront which was indeed very confusing.

 

Sasaengs were always infront the house everytime a scandal would blow up..

 

But where were they?

 

More negative thought filled in, thinking maybe, Dara was caught.

 

I ran to the house after pressing the passcode and had my fingerprint scanned.

 

“DARA!!!!”

 

The house was all so quiet and the lights were on, making me again, very scared.

 

I ran to the bedroom and saw that there was nobody inside.

 

“DARA? Where are you hun?”

 

I shouted.

 

There was no reply, and I kept searching for her around the house.

 

Then I saw the dining table covered with a large cloth. When I opened the cover, I saw about 20 foods I love.

 

Kimchi stew, fried shrimp, fried vegetable, half done egg, chicken with teriyaki sauce, pork, beef, chapcae, seaweed soup, egg roll, tteokboki (Rice cake with spicy sauce) and other food of my favourite.

 

And there was a small piece of paper above. The paper was just beside the steaming hot rice, which looked like it was newly made.

 

I took the paper and opened it.

 

‘Dear Kwon Jiyong;

 

Hi Jiyong! It’s me Dara! 
Here’s a variety of dishes for you to eat. By looking at the article between you and Yoona, it seems as if you will have a very long way to stop this scandal.
Here comes the news Ji,
I’m leaving.
I’m leaving for good.
Don’t be sad Ji, it was all already written in the contract.
It seems you found your love, and I don’t want to interrupt you anymore.
Thanks for the things you’ve done for me Ji, although it wasn’t long, I was really happy to have you beside me.
You were indeed a wonderful husband.. And I’d never forget you..

 

and Ji, I’ve already signed the divorce paper, I’ll talk to your parents about the divorce, and I’ll make them understand, don’t worry about them.

Jiyong.. Now forget about me.. Forget me and live a happier life with a better person.

Don’t find for me Ji, I don’t want to get weak again, I’ll be strong. I’ll be strong for myself and for you.

Remember Ji, I’ll always be looking at you from a far distance.. I’ll forever look at you from a far distance..

 

And Jiyong, for the last time I’d say…

 

I already miss you..

 

I loved you…

 

And yes, this food here is my farewell present for you.

 

And goodbye my partner, G-dragon.

 

From; Sandara Kwon’

 

A tear dropped from my eyes.. I ran outside and went to the car and drove around, hoping to find her.

 

How could I forget you Dara?

 

How could I become happy when you were my happiness?

 

How could I forget you when I already miss you?

 

When I already… love you…”

 

When I couldn’t find Dara anywhere, I drove to the bar.

 

I drank and drank and drank.. Until I could not remember Dara anymore..

 

And my vision went off.

 

 

 

 

I groaned as I woke up in the morning, my head started spinning.

 

I woke up from bed as I looked around and saw my room, and I hoped that what I was seeing was all a dream.

 

But it wasn’t.. As I saw Yoona sleeping beside me. I jumped in surprise. The place where Dara was until yesterday morning, there was now another woman beside, replacing her place..

 

Having Yoona beside me on bed was not the problem right now. I had to find Dara.

 

I walked out of the room and saw the food Dara made me. The once warm fresh rice was now already cold, and a cold tear dropped from my face again.

 

I then walked out of the house, with my messy hair and not having any thought of changing.

 

I just took my car and drove around Seoul again, hoping to find her, just a glimpse of her face.

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

I sat down infront of the mirror and looked at my reflection.

 

Where was the cheerful Dara I used to know?

 

Why have I changed so much?

 

I was just 20 this year, and I still had a long life to live. I still was young enough to live a better life.

 

As I talked to myself, I slowly took a box from under the bed and opened it to see the Bigbang stickers. The last time I had them, I didn’t have Jiyong in my collection. But this time, as I opened, I realized that the whole box was all Jiyong’s stickers. When have I collected this all?

 

A small smile crept on my lips looking at the stickers one by one.

 

As I dug in the box, I saw two papers kept inside.

 

As I opened, I saw the two contracts we have signed.

 

The smile on my lips disappeared.

 

I was really leaving.

 

Everything was just an act.

 

 

As much as I wanted to leave this house, I knew that I need to greet Jiyong farewell, but I knew that if I faced him, I would again pour tears that has already dried just now.

 

I decided to make Jiyong his favorite dish, just.. maybe it could brighten him up. Just maybe, it could give strength to his very tired day..

 

I cooked the dish trying to be as happy as I could, trying not to shed tears as I made Jiyong his last dish. His last dish should be made happily, happy foods are all the most delicious one, his last dish must be delicious.

 

After I finished co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter