Chapter 13

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

The bell rang and it was time for physics class.

And there was Seungri taking his little princess to her class.

 

“Hyung! On for play today?” Daesung ran to me and whispered.

 

Yeah, it was quite long I haven’t visited the YG club, and I did miss those the touches of the women.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there.” I said.

 

Daesung showed me his bright smile and went to his class.

 

“Jiyong, you know you’re going to be married, you shouldn’t go to the club.” Yongbae said while we were walking together to our class, while the fangirls were around us again.

 

And there I was Seungri and Dara, Seungri too surrounded by his fans.

 

“Hey, did you see the girl Seungri keeps on hanging out with?” I heard one of the girl ask.

 

“Yes, I saw her friend and her sitting with Bigbang, I’m sure she’s such a flirt.” The other one said.

 

And I saw some boys saying.

 

“Did you see Seungri over there? I think he’s been eyeing out on the new girl, I wonder why he chose her, she looks innocent and pretty, but it isn’t the type girl he usually chooses, I thought he only liked models and y girls.”

 

“Yeah, maybe she’s good on bed.” The other one smirked.

 

“Maybe I should have caught her first before Seungri did.” The other boy said.

 

I swear this was now getting on my nerves. I didn’t know that Dara became so popular on the first day of school.

 

I hope nobody touches her.

 

**

 

The school ended and it was time to go back to school.

 

To: Bug

 

Bug! I’ll stop the car where I left you today morning, you can walk till there right? I don’t want anybody to see us together.

 

 

From: Bug

 

Jiyong, I’ll be going home with Seungri, you can just go home.

 

 

To: Bug

 

Fine, do whatever you want bug.

 

I threw my phone beside and softly growled.

I was really pissed.

 

Yes, really pissed, why is she going home with Seungri when I was the one who’s going to be married to her.

Anyway,

 

I just decided to go home, take a cold bath and get ready to go to the club.

 

The YG club is where I relieve all my stress and the place where I show my real self, the place where I don’t need to hide myself. I won’t be the Kwon Ji Yong, I’ll transform to the G-Dragon. I won’t be soft like Kwon Jiyong, I’ll be rough atleast for the moment I’m in the club.

 

Thank God I have time to go to the club this week.

 

As I have my schedules from next week again, I’ll have to play and enjoy twice as I won’t be coming next week.

 

I took a bath and decided to wait for Dara until she comes back home.

 

To: Bug

 

Where are you?

 

No reply.

 

After about 30 minutes of waiting, I called Dara.


She didn’t answer.

 

STUPID BUG! WHERE IS SHE! IT’S 8 AT NIGHT!

 

I waited till 9 wondering where this bug is, calling her and texting.

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated, informing me that I got a call, I took my phone and answered it, thinking it would be Dara.

 

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BUG!!!!!!!”

“Hyung? It’s me Daesung.” I was a bit disappointed, but I decided not to show it. I could hear the loud music behind.

 

“Why aren’t you coming hyung?” Daesung asked.

 

“I’ll be going soon.” I said, wondering to myself when will the ‘soon’ actually be.

 

“Anyway hyung, you better come fast, there are a lot of hot girls tonight, they’re all asking where you are. Oh yes! Your wife is a good dancer hyung!”

 

“W-what?” I asked, wondering if I heard right.

 

“Yeah, Dara’s here.” Daesung said.

 

“You didn’t know?” I heard him asking me.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GIRL DOING THERE!?

 

LEE SEUNGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *window breaks*

 

**

 

I rode to the club as if I was crazy, I seriously couldn’t damn think of anything but that Dara being touched by other damn fuc*ing men, and if I see her wearing the dress she was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter