Chapter 15

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“I’m going to marry when I meet my love, when I know that this girl is my girl, and when I'm sure that I've found the right woman. Then I’ll marry. And I do not have a girlfriend.” I said, proudly.

 

Yes, I predicted that question, and the answer has been always same. This answer never changed, and there was no change although now, I had a fiancé.

 

I never thought of getting married. All I wanted is going to the club until or whenever I can, that statement was just used for those types of questions.

 

I guess the members were just wondering if I would change my answer when I now had Dara on my side.

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Bommie!!!!!!!!” I went to hug her.

 

She gladly accepted my hug and we went on to her bed to talk.

 

“Bom-ah. I’m actually here to tell you a secret. Nobody’s allowed to know. Only YOU and ME.”  I said, pointing at her and me.

 

“Yep! I cross my heart and I swear to God Dara. I will never ever tell anyone. You know my mouth right? I.keep.secrets.” She said, zipping her lips.

 

“Imgettingmarried.” I said in one breath.

 

“What?” She asked.

 

“Im getting married.” I said.

 

She looked at me blankly, and slightly suddenly pinched me.

 

“Ouch!” I said, rubbing the part of my thigh where she pinched me.

 

“Talk to me sense Dara, you? Getting married? That would seriously be on the news as ‘THE PARK DARA GETS MARRIED’ I mean, you’ve never been touched! And you expect me to believe your getting married?” She told me while giggling.

 

“I’m serious Bom, Im getting married.” I said, now in more serious face.

 

She faced me to see my serious side.

 

“Y-your really getting married?” She asked.

 

“Yes, I am.” I said.

 

“With who? I never knew you had a boyfriend Dara! How could have you been not telling me all those years! While I’ve believed you! I told you all my life and and-“ She said, while now emotionally sobbing.

 

Bom was seriously crying as if World War III have started. I’m sure she wouldn’t cry this much even if the world would end now.

 

“Bom! I wasn’t lying to you! Listen to me first!”

 

“No! D-dara! I-ive believed y-you! I t-thought you were my bestfriend!!” She said, still weeping and running around the room like a wild dog.

 

This girl is really too emotional. 

 

“It’s an arranged marriage okay? I never knew too!” I said.

 

"Y-you're l-lying again!! W-ho would agree o-on a-arrange marriage these d-days!! It is't even in the 18th c-century!!"

 

"Bom-ah! Come on just a minute?"

 

"O-ok, your time starts now!"

 

I explained to her what me and my family have gone through.

 

Her crying started slowly faded and looked at me with those puffy eyes of hers after I told her all my situations.

 

“R-really? An a-arranged marriage?” She asked, calming down slowly.

 

“Yes, an arranged marriage.” I said, looking down.

 

“Who are you marrying?” She asked.

 

“Kwon Jiyong.” I said.

 

“Jiyong?” She asked.

 

“Yep, G-Dragon of Bigbang.” I said giving out a huge sigh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter