Chapter 43

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COMMENT COMMENT!

 

I heard it's fasting for muslims from monday? Am I right?

I hope you guys have a safe fasting period :)

May god bless you all^^

 

Thank you guys for loving my fanfic :)

Please go and look at my others too if you have time ^^

 

btw, I was lazy to edit LOL

 

DARA’S POV

 

Have you all heard about a man called Kwon Jiyong? The bastard who’s just made a huge issue on this planet by hugging me infront of his fans? The brainless creature who never thinks what’s going to happen next?

 

What? Genius songwriter?

 

Although I was a little touched

 

He may be an awesome songwriter, but he’s not close to genius when it comes to common sense, I tell you he’s just an ape when it comes to common sense.

 

I was on the ride home with this stupid monkey beside me, humming to a song, not realizing what mess he have just created. I tell you he isn’t normal, he’s a monkey with no brain to think with.

 

 

“What are you muttering to yourself?” He finally stopped humming and concentrated at what I was saying to myself, grumbling about what he did and silently cursing him under my breathe.

 

 

“I’m just noting to myself to kill a monkey before it does any more trouble.” I growled at him.

 

 

“Oh I see, what kind of trouble did the monkey do anyway?

 

 

“Apparently, he just jumped into fire.” I spitted out.

 

 

“So stupid.” He mumbled, still smiling.

 

 

“YES, SO STUPID EXACTLY.” I shouted.

 

 

“So, seriously Jiyong, what are we supposed to do now?” I asked, looking at him.

 

 

“Well, I don’t think anyone would really find you or anything, but I’ll have a body guard to be with you 24/7”

 

 

“In my opinion, I think your fans are going to find me by tomorrow.” I said, fiddling with my fingers, sudden thoughts of 4 years ago drowning to me, remembering that I had to be stuck home because of Jiyong’s scandals. But if VIPs would get to know that it was me who was being hugged, then I bet they’ll eventually knock down the door, I’d be dead by tomorrow night.

 

 

“You’ll be safe with a bodyguard.” He said, continuing to concentrate on his driving, not minding the ringing of his phone from about 10 minutes ago.

 

 

“But you’re leaving here in 2 days Jiyong, you’ll be gone in 2 days, how am I supposed to get over this if they find out?”

 

 

“Oh! So you want to be with me?” Jiyong asked, smirking and using one of his hands to look at the caller and turning off the phone immediately, but his face still with a smile.

 

 

“YOU KNOW I DON’T MEAN THAT! I MEAN… I MEAN…” I know this feeling isn’t because I wanted to be with this guy, it was something else. Just that I need… need… Ugh I don’t even know what I’m talking about.

 

 

“Ugh, anyways, Ji, who’s that calling you?” As I asked, his face became dark, still concentrating on the road though.

 

 

“It’s nobody, it’s just some work matter.” He replied.

 

 

“It’s about what happened isn’t it?” I asked, my voice getting smaller, silently hoping that it wasn’t about it although I was sure it was.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

“Don’t worry about it, it’s nothing.” He said, trying to make me not really worry about it.

 

 

“Really Jiyong, you’ve done the biggest mistake of your life, don’t you know the consequences you’re going to face? I’m sure you will regret it, I am sure.” I concluded, sad that his image would apparently broke down.

 

 

“No I won’t.” He said, his face smiling again, although I secretly knew that he was panicking inside, I knew this would become a big issue, I was sure of it, and I knew his image was going to break down.

 

 

I sighed as I looked forward, knowing that arguing with him about this matter will just make him frustrated, and cause things have already happened, we can’t do anything about it.

 

 

“How was today’s date?” Jiyong asked as he drove.

 

 

I just sighed, it was tiring honestly, but I knew Jiyong was beyong tired than I was, and so, I couldn’t really show him how tired I was.

 

 

“It was fun.” I said and slowly smiled, although inside I was burning, I was so angry at him, and I hated him so much inside.

 

But I was wondering why I didn’t want to burden him and make him feel sorry. I was wondering why I was lying to him.

 

 

“Me too…” He replied, smiling back at me.

 

 

I tiredly smiled back.

 

 

As silence once again got back, I took my phone out and decided to browse the internet, wondering what if how Jiyong’s news is going on.

 

As I was about to open browser, Jiyong looked at me and took my phone away from me.

 

 

“No browsing today.” He said, not giving me back the phone, keeping it in his pocket.

 

 

I sighed knowing what his purpose was, he too knew that the internet would probably on fire right now, and I knew he just didn’t want me to look at the ugly comments, that would be heading to me.

 

We reached my house and I asked Jiyong to come in, scared to be out now, who knows if someone would catch us together? And I also needed a serious talk with Jiyong regarding this matter.

 

 

“Tea or Coffee?” I asked as I let Jiyong sit on the sofa and as I walked towards the kitchen.

 

 

“Do you have any alcoholic drinks?” I said as I looked up to the fridge and saw a can of soda.

 

 

“I’m not you. Soda perhaps?” I asked as I took the cold drink out.

 

 

“Soda please.” He said as he now stood up from the sofa and started walking around the house, here and there. Then he looked up to my BIGBANG collection.

 

 

“Looks like you’re a big fan of me Dara, you’ve got my posters, albums and pictures everywhere, do you want me to sign it?” He said as he smirked.

 

 

I was kind of nervous actually, how am I supposed to tell him that I’m not his fan? I was supposed to act as if I don’t care about him anymore.

 

 

“You’re in my living room, Seungri is in my bedroom. And no, I don’t need anyone to sign those.” I said, although I had none of Seungri’s merchandise in my room.

 

 

“Oh really? Could I go and have a tour in your bedroom? I’m kind of curious how my wife lived without me for 4 years.” He said, as he focused on the word ‘wife’

 

Unfortunately for me, I couldn’t deny that I wasn’t his wife, cause legally, I was still his wife, and I couldn’t do anything.

 

 

I just sighed and didn’t say anything.

 

 

As I was opening the can and was about to pour the soda in the cup, a warm hand came around my waist, I almost spilled the soda, but I decided to act okay.

 

 

“Could you please take your hands off me?” I asked, clearly showing him that I’m annoyed.

 

 

“Your husband is hugging you, and you’re telling him to get away? How heartless can you be?! Your hubby is hurt..” He said acting as if crying, pouting and still having his arms around me.

 

 

“UGH! KWON JI YONG! GET OFF ME!” I said as I planned to look back to see him and was about to push him. Unfortunately, I was too late, as I turned back, he pecked his lips on mines.

 

 

“Is the wife going to be grumpy after having a date with her husband after 4 years? Shouldn’t she be making her husband dinner now? Husband is hungry.” He said, his arms still on mines.

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong, I let you in because we have some serious matter to talk about okay? Now, let me go and we should talk.”

 

 

“Fine.”

 

 

He let me go and I gave him the cup of soda, we walked to the sofa and sat.

 

 

“Jiyong, here is the first thing. Yoona. What are we going to do about Yoona?” I asked, so desperate.

 

 

“Hmmmmm, I like how you say WE.” He said, still not knowing what he had done in the amusement park.

 

 

“GET TO YOUR SENSES JIYONG!” I shouted.

 

 

“Look Dara, you don’t need to worry about anything okay? I’m the one who did this mess and I’ll promise nothing will happen to you okay? Now stop talking about these and make me dinner.” He said, giving me a stern look, definitely promising me with his looks that he wouldn’t let anyone hurt me.

 

 

However in the inside, I wasn’t afraid of me getting hurt, I was only afraid of the man infront of me getting hurt, and I won’t let anybody hurt this man.

 

 

“What do you want for dinner?” I sighed and stood up.

 

 

“You’re really making me dinner?!” He surprisingly asked as he stood up and looked at me suspiciously.

 

 

“I can’t just let a guest go out of my house without serving anything can’t I? My mom taught me good manners.” I said.

 

“What do you want for dinner?” I asked as I walked over to the fridge and looked at the ingredients.

 

 

“Kimchi stew? I can’t forget your kimchi stew.” He said.

 

 

“Kimchi stew, okay.” I said and started taking all the ingredients out.

 

 

I was in the kitchen dicing some kimchi, and I seriously couldn’t think of anything. I was so blank today. Maybe it was because I knew that the disaster was right ahead of me now.

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I might look like as if nothing have happened infront of Dara, cause I know I was the one who did this, and that I have no right to be sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter